Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 214. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 0
Why I have to sync Wallet all the time even if I have no updates, but every time I open it says out of sync.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
Thats all guys, halving is done and nothing happened, lets go to mine eth and zec.
So the SIGT moonking just left the throne? hahaha

What did i tell you guys? SIGT is dead, nothing happens

Ho-hum...(yawns) Borrriiiing. Same old song, "coin is dead," "coin is dead," "coin is dead." Take a walk, take a break from your PC. Maybe your wish can come true someday. Keep dreaming. Maybe someday your SIGT envy will be cured.

Make another coin based on skunk raptor algorithm
Activity: 378
Short BTC at: https://www.bitmex.com/register/spz2
To all of you saying the coin is dead: what did you expect from a coin that is a little more than a month old? That the price will be 1$ instantly? Show me a coin that become insanely high valued after ONE MONTH!!!
Activity: 142
I'll hold my SIGT for couple years
Activity: 210
I'll hold to my SIGT and hope for better times. I'm just sorry that I didn't point all my rigs to mine it on the day it was released, that would've been a serious money.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Thats all guys, halving is done and nothing happened, lets go to mine eth and zec.

Nobody here wants your opinion no more.

If you think this coin is dead then go and f**k off.
Leave this thread finally!

We others will wait for better times.

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.

Activity: 728
Merit: 115
I really dont understand all this  drama about this or any other coin.
You want it then mine it and hold it, you dont like it, just sell it and move on.

So many people that want magic answers how to do something or for someone to tell them what is good for them.

Already at the end of life after only 1.5 months on the life of the coin? That's absurd. The devs are just starting. Only 1.5 months and the devs, volunteers and the community have worked hard to deliver a working SIGT market. They used a new algo, fast mining and soon POS. Compare that to other ICOs that has nothing to show after several months.

Check out Verge, maybe if the naysayers here saw verge a year ago hovering at 1 sat, they would have also yelled at the rooftops, "XVG is dead!"  Well, look at Verge now. How do you like XVG now?

Let's see how SIGT does in a few months. No balls to wait? Just sell, there are willing buyers waiting.
Activity: 254
Merit: 110
SIGT is definitely on a downward trend and nothing really in it's future except for a high PoS. Without any features or developer, how could it possibly survive?

How many are failing to realize that SIGT's 'downward trend' is due largely to BTC's skyrocketing over 4500 USD?

SIGT shot up from nowhere and has given most of that back.  You know what that is called?  Typical market behavior.  Nothing more.  Nothing less.

Give it a few days. 

Or, is this board populated with financial snowflakes who have no balls?
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
SIGT is definitely on a downward trend and nothing really in it's future except for a high PoS. Without any features or developer, how could it possibly survive?
Activity: 280
We just have to admit that SIGT is nearly at "End-of-life" (EOL)

There are no Buyers

1st Halving ATH BTC Volume = 800 @ Cryptopia
2nd Halving BTC Volume       = 23   @ Cryptopia

Last week BTC Volume is @ 27

Crowetic might be a Scammer but he helped those who mined before the 1st halving at the expense of those who bought SIGT. I might still mine if he would have another Project but only during the 1st or 2nd week

SIGT was more profitable than ETH for 3 weeks before the 1st halving
I think there are buyers, they are just waiting to be sold down to. They are not buying up. If operators/market makers/whales are accumulating, I suspect they will not buy up until they're full. And SIGT is is just a 1.5 month old coin, it has not even reached its 2nd month. I don't expect it to moon so soon, especially after it went x10 from its lows and after the recent drama. I think it will still take some more time.
Activity: 227
Stay mining it, yesterday everyone wanted to go the moon with SIGT and now leaving lol?

why not mine something that is more profitable, and then use the proceeds to buy sigt instead ?

this coin doesn't seem to have a problem attracting miners.  it has a problem attracting buyers.
Activity: 274
Stay mining it, yesterday everyone wanted to go the moon with SIGT and now leaving lol?
Yup, time to mine other coins to buy SIGT. Cheesy
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Activity: 280
QUIET 2nd halving
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
the art of bag-holding. I'm coming back in a couple years.
Activity: 227
the fact that the halving came and went with barely a whimper is not a good sign...

Jump to: