Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 209. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Would be nice just to find an actual floor and go from there.   I've still been mining away, so it would be nice to see some news come out about the project.   Still have hopes and as we get closer to the next halving rewards I hope the price can finally move upward.   During the 2nd run the floor was around 700 sats just for reference. 
Activity: 254
Merit: 110
Don't forget that these 'walls' are often actually complete facades put there by the whales pushing the price down. The wall will often not be 'pushed through' but just taken away leaving little resistance to push the price down.

I think you might have your terms mixed up a bit.

Resistance, in trading terms, is always higher and support is always lower.  The term 'little resistance to push the price down' should be 'little support to hold the price up'.  Support is always underneath and resistance is always above.  

The large sell order at 1000 SAT is there to either create resistance, or to fake people out into thinking there is a large sell order that will be bard to break through.  If that wall is just 'taken away' as you stated, the result would NOT be having the price pushed down, but more likely, having the price pushed UP and through the fake wall of resistance.  IF it is indeed fake.

Removing resistance (the wall at 1000) would never create selling pressure.  It would relieve it.  A rally in price should be the expected result.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Any news from Cryptopia sigt wallet?
Activity: 63
Don't forget that these 'walls' are often actually complete facades put there by the whales pushing the price down. The wall will often not be 'pushed through' but just taken away leaving little resistance to push the price down.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
That wall at 1000 satoshi broken , situation so dire now

Considering that SIGT just recovered about 33% in around an hour shows that today's drop was just some whales having their way. we just hit 993 sats after going as low as 740 not long ago

The problem still remains that the wall was breached

THere will be lesser resistance next time @ 1000 sat

I was quiet impressed with the Bounce back to 900 Sat from 700

There is actually a Sell Wall @ 1000 now. If it is Real and not just a bot then it would be hard to cross that barrier
Activity: 314
I remember a trader here mentioned that there might be a third test of the lows before we can move on. It looks like this is the third test.
Activity: 63

Considering that SIGT just recovered about 33% in around an hour shows that today's drop was just some whales having their way. we just hit 993 sats after going as low as 740 not long ago
Activity: 205
Activity: 142
lower and lower Smiley I'll keep my sign for better time
Activity: 170
Funny how things are.  When people are saying Moon ! Moon !, time is to sell.  When people are saying Run ! Run ! maybe its time to buy.

this is not funny, this is exactly how you make money trading.  you can't make money when you buy it after everyone else says 'buy buy' and the price peaks.  buy high sell low doesn't work.  you have to buy it when everyone else is selling it.  then wait for it to go back up and everyone else starts screaming 'buy buy' then you sell and take your profits.
Rebounded Back to 900
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
Nice!  I'm going to buy some later if it keeps falling.
800 Buy Wall was Breached

700 sat is coming

legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
Funny how things are.  When people are saying Moon ! Moon !, time is to sell.  When people are saying Run ! Run ! maybe its time to buy.  I highly doubt sigt will die.  Get some coin, and hold it a few months.  that is how you make money in crypto.
 Cheesy As said some good news is coming, the Devs have confirmed the web wallet is imminent, and development continues at a phenomenal pace to other coins, that must be agreed. The devs are actively looking for

project promoters on discord, anybody interested take a look.
850 sat is the next resistance if it is broken then there is also 800 satoshi

If the 800 is broken then the next stop is @ 701 sat
Activity: 220

Such projects do not seem too fire, mining ten very good electronics, project development takes time, but this project is still more confident
Cryptopia might be Crap but it is the most decent exchange available for SIGT

Unfortunately the Price of SIGT is bearish right now @ 800+ Satoshi

That was my point exactly, hence why if a problem occurs like this on the exchange, it can heavily affect the price of Sigt, the only solution is for a major exchange to list the coin, or Craptopia to finish maintenance of the

wallet which it has been said by Guru, can take nearly 1 week. in the meantime its a waiting/buying game.
Activity: 201
Cryptopia might be Crap but it is the most decent exchange available for SIGT

Unfortunately the Price of SIGT is bearish right now @ 800+ Satoshi

I agree Wink
But btc is going up as allready noted. So SIGT fiat price didn't change that much.
On a normal way I would expect developers to keep in silent till the end of the coin distribution and pump it later Smiley
Activity: 402
Merit: 116
Good things are coming to this coin Wink. Please FUD away, the very small minority of people actually visits this forum.

ps: its funny that the dev said he didn't expect people to get rich quickly from this coin. lolol
Jump to: