Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 218. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 111
who can tell me for GTX1080  speed?

mining tools download link?
Around 35 - 40 if you give enough core.

thank you!

can give mining tools download link?

Try this settings if you are using Afterburner.
 Power limit:75%, Core Clock +150, Memory Clock -502 Smiley
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Cheesy Cheesy You guys are really pathetic, so sad

I can tell you 1 thing, in 3 hours there will be no moon, nothing will happen

We know that holding SIGT is for long term, for several months. What is more pathetic is you calling this coin dead but you keep coming back to this thread and wasting your time.  You sound like a broken record. When will your goodbyes end? We're sick of it. You go find another coin that uses skunk raptor as algo. That's what you want right? SIGT envy? Cheesy
I guess this clown coming here again and again cause he have a lot of Sigt and he want more cheap Sigt. So simple  Cheesy

Next halvng ahead so lets mine it guys like in the last time, those earnings like now will no be anymore.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0

Grin Grin Said he wasn't coming back after last time, yet here he is. The official community equivalent of the Herpes Simplex Virus  Cheesy Cheesy

Time to put him on the ignore list me-thinks.

Do it, you won't regret. Him and DABIDLAND or sth like that.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Grin Grin Said he wasn't coming back after last time, yet here he is. The official community equivalent of the Herpes Simplex Virus  Cheesy Cheesy

Time to put him on the ignore list me-thinks.
Activity: 314

We know that holding SIGT is for long term, for several months. What is more pathetic is you calling this coin dead but you keep coming back to this thread and wasting your time.  You sound like a broken record. When will your goodbyes end? We're sick of it. You go find another coin that uses skunk raptor as algo. That's what you want right? SIGT envy? Cheesy
Activity: 280
I love SIGT before but I am not in Denial

There is no MOON with SIGT being listed only @ Cryptopia and some other unknown exchanges. The hype last month was with Bittrex following SIGT Twitter.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.

Halving takes place in about 6 hours from now. At block 59307 now... This is gonna cause some price movement guys! Fasten your seatbelts!

Est. time until halving: 0d 13h 15m

https://nodes.nullspam.ru/signatum/

Oh boy oh boy

let's makes some milions Cheesy

sky high to the moon or live in the hell   Cool Cool Cool
wish the sigt can take us to the moon

I hope it will take us to the ne galaxy but the moon is also fine Cheesy

I'm hoping for a price increase but I'm not betting on it. I suspect it make take awhile before coin operators/market makers push this coin. They might still be accumulating.  If not the galaxy or the moon, I'll be contented for now if SIGT reaches tne next higher bus stop. Cheesy
Has this Magnatum started already?

Yep, it's started:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annskunkhash-magnatum-signatum-fork-unique-feature-bounty-2-on-2132666

It is different if you have a read, but I believe the premise was to whatever block Signatum was at at the time, so beware I guess? Not that premise is evil if used right...

It seems to be scam. Magnatum looks very similar to SIGT. There is something suspicious.

Seems there is no originality. Magantum, Signatum, they even copied the sound and wording of Signatum. I think it's ok to use the same algorithm but same sounding name? Oh come on, is picking an original and cool coin name really that hard?
Activity: 28
POST REMOVED
Activity: 126
time to buy some sigt
im almost sure that the price will rise again.
we need some good items at marketplace that will create some movement.
currently noone wants sigt but it seems they forgot about the pos part Cheesy
since we are still in beta and the coin is not very old i can tell if the community keeps holding on than good things will happen Smiley
sigt had 4 times the current value and i wouldnt sell for anything less.
that beeing said, cant wait to see what happens on the next halving Cheesy

550 blocks to go.....
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
time to buy some sigt
im almost sure that the price will rise again.
we need some good items at marketplace that will create some movement.
currently noone wants sigt but it seems they forgot about the pos part Cheesy
since we are still in beta and the coin is not very old i can tell if the community keeps holding on than good things will happen Smiley
sigt had 4 times the current value and i wouldnt sell for anything less.
that beeing said, cant wait to see what happens on the next halving Cheesy
Activity: 83
Apparently guys you don't remember that the first halving came with a big dump Cheesy

I don't see the sigt going up now, expecially to the moon. I have more hopes for the POS. POS with a more mature coin, it could be good.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Has this Magnatum started already?

Yep, it's started:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annskunkhash-magnatum-signatum-fork-unique-feature-bounty-2-on-2132666

It is different if you have a read, but I believe the premise was to whatever block Signatum was at at the time, so beware I guess? Not that premise is evil if used right...

It seems to be scam. Magnatum looks very similar to SIGT. There is something suspicious.

It is a scam. There is a 2.5 mil premine. On the launch 10k blocks have already been mined.

maybe scam but maybe not scam, who know yet,
sigt within 1days reward will halve , should looking forward to another potential coin mining

Seems just a little too convenient that this scam coin appears at the perfect time to line up with SIGT halving when people may be looking at what else can be mined. Save yourselves the bother! Don't contribute to these guys making their 10k premined blocks worth anything. Or I suppose you can go there to mine and make the difficulty here that little bit lower  Grin
Activity: 210
Halving takes place in about 6 hours from now. At block 59307 now... This is gonna cause some price movement guys! Fasten your seatbelts!

Oh boy oh boy

I hope it will take us to the new galaxy but the moon is also fine Cheesy

I'm pretty sure it will rocket to uranus

good one, haha Cheesy
Activity: 126

Oh boy oh boy

I'm pretty sure it will rocket to uranus

Oh boy oh boy

Activity: 266
Next-Gen Blockchain Ecosystem - Luxcore.io

Oh boy oh boy

Oh boy oh boy

Jump to: