Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 219. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Halving takes place in about 6 hours from now. At block 59307 now... This is gonna cause some price movement guys! Fasten your seatbelts!

Est. time until halving: 0d 13h 15m

https://nodes.nullspam.ru/signatum/
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Halving takes place in about 6 hours from now. At block 59307 now... This is gonna cause some price movement guys! Fasten your seatbelts!
Activity: 266
Next-Gen Blockchain Ecosystem - Luxcore.io
Has this Magnatum started already?

Yep, it's started:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annskunkhash-magnatum-signatum-fork-unique-feature-bounty-2-on-2132666

It is different if you have a read, but I believe the premise was to whatever block Signatum was at at the time, so beware I guess? Not that premise is evil if used right...

It seems to be scam. Magnatum looks very similar to SIGT. There is something suspicious.

It is a scam. There is a 2.5 mil premine. On the launch 10k blocks have already been mined.

maybe scam but maybe not scam, who know yet,
sigt within 1days reward will halve , should looking forward to another potential coin mining
Activity: 378
Short BTC at: https://www.bitmex.com/register/spz2

Yep, it's started:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annskunkhash-magnatum-signatum-fork-unique-feature-bounty-2-on-2132666

It is different if you have a read, but I believe the premise was to whatever block Signatum was at at the time, so beware I guess? Not that premise is evil if used right...

It seems to be scam. Magnatum looks very similar to SIGT. There is something suspicious.

It is a scam. There is a 2.5 mil premine. On the launch 10k blocks have already been mined.
Activity: 59
Merit: 1

Yep, it's started:

Activity: 147

Yep, it's started:

Activity: 196
who can tell me for GTX1080  speed?

mining tools download link?
Around 35 - 40 if you give enough core.

thank you!

can give mining tools download link?

First post, first page. Or, you can do a search on here for palginmod or tpruvot. Only been posted about 100x so far.
Activity: 407
Merit: 101

thank you!

can give mining tools download link?
Activity: 336
https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu
Activity: 298
hashbag.cc
Lol no regrets man, I bought at 1199 earlier this afternoon.  Grin

Nice to see someone already done a clone of sigt. Obviously doing something right if people are copying the code.

What do you mean when you said doing a CLONE of SIGT? Someone is making a new coin? Is it finished? Does it have a name? Can someone clarify this  just to be sure?

It's not a clone - Magnatum - uses the skunkhash algo but has some interesting block reward and time structure which changes depending on transaction volume.. The block reward is 250 but I believe it goes down along with the block time when the network gets busy so basically the blocks go as fast as they have to go to deal with the transactions in the network, however the block reward adjusts to compensate so there is something like 130M coins created each year.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The harder your life is the more meaning it has.

Activity: 838
Merit: 500
COin will rise, be calm and hold. All good coins rise up slowly and steadily. I do however think this coin needs to be marketed some more, twitter etc. We have a nice working market place which should be the main highlight of this coin for now.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251

Nice to see someone already done a clone of sigt. Obviously doing something right if people are copying the code.

What do you mean when you said doing a CLONE of SIGT? Someone is making a new coin? Is it finished? Does it have a name? Can someone clarify this  just to be sure?
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Just register and start mining. It is not private.

Guys seatbelt ready go to the moon Angry i love you sigt

I don't expect that SIGT will rise while USD/BTC is rising. I expect SIGT to fall below 1100 sat.

P.S. This is not FUD, I like SIGT project  Wink

Looks like heavy accumulation and the buyers absorbing all they coins of people selling because of BTC rising. It is not always proportional, if someone wants to buy in big, this is a chance of getting more coins.

I expect it does not fall very much while BTC is on the rise. This is all just an assumption, no one can predict the market 100%.

with kind regards,
randywald

They'll come back but nobody want to miss the train  Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
I'm just excited for PoS!
Activity: 457
Merit: 251
I check the block height now, it will not be mined for about 2 months. It will turn to POS soon.  What to mine for next coin...

I have bought from Cryptopia for around 40000 SIGT, i hope it will raise in a month. Good luck.
Activity: 476
Merit: 500

Activity: 154
Guys, don't look at the what to mine website for calculations, it's too way off.
Better use your brain and make calculations by yourself, it's more accurate than wtm.

Its not off if you don't use the current difficulty option.   The problem with many of these coins is they fluctuate difficulty significantly through out even a 24 hour period so if you use just the current difficulty as a guide then you may be sadly mistaken.

Use the 24h average difficulty or higher to see what your more realistic returns are going to be.   You can't expect to know what is going to be most profitable in 24 hours or longer if you can't predict what the difficulty or price of the coin is going to do in that time.

Activity: 462
Merit: 115
Guys, don't look at the what to mine website for calculations, it's too way off.
Better use your brain and make calculations by yourself, it's more accurate than wtm.

I agree.  It's best if everyone goes back to mining Ethereum.  Hey Musicoin could be the next big thing too. 
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005
Jump to: