Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 217. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Anyone know how far we are away from the mining reward halving? TIA

123 blocks as of 2:13 EDT.  About 2 hours away.

During the 1st Halving the Price Increased from 1000 Sat to 5000 Sat

2nd Halving = 1000 Sat with no Movement at all
Activity: 254
Merit: 110

123 blocks as of 2:13 EDT.  About 2 hours away.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin rofl, well said Jimbo  Wink
ATTENTION

Everybody click on profile at the top left of your screen,

now click on ignore list in the left hand option box,

then paste this in;

jootn2kx
DADIBLAND
Jody2k

click submit, and the community will thank you. Wink

A fair point you have made.  However...

The issue here is not where the highest valuation can be, it is where it tends to gravitate towards.  There is little doubt that many who were mining SIGT when profits were significantly higher than ETH mining were doing so to turn the coin over into ETH.  And... when they did, that caused a wave of selling.  And, do not forget that when SIGT was 4000, it was both very brief and at a time when BTC was NOT in the mid 4000's USD.

My point is, SIGT hit quickly with strong daily mining profits and that invited the opportunity to SELL SIGT and roll over into more stable and mature coins.  That will cease to be the case in just a few hours.

This is just one part of the equation, but it is the part that, at least for the last 30K blocks, explains where SIGT can only seem to get about 20% above ETH mining returns before it finds a ceiling in value.

If someone is always there to sell just a little higher than what they want to roll into, SIGT cannot advance.  That opportunity will likely be gone in just a few hours and within a few days we will see what happens when these short term traders no longer can profit from their quick selling.

Well said...

The coin matures today as the "get rich quick" traders disappear
You mean DIES?

I have traded stocks for a long time.  I am used to people shorting stocks and, along with their short position, starting a campaign of negativism, FUD and insults designed to drive investors away in order to directly gain financially from their taunting and incessant bad-mouthing.

However, I am not aware of any way to short a cryptocurrency. 

My only conclusion is that you do this because you are simply an asshole.
oh really? you must be a genius

Almost.  Non-verbal in the mid 140's.

Spotting an asshole on a message board?  I am so far to the right of the bell curve it is ludicrous.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
ATTENTION

then paste this in;

jootn2kx
DADIBLAND
Jody2k

The issue here is not where the highest valuation can be, it is where it tends to gravitate towards.  There is little doubt that many who were mining SIGT when profits were significantly higher than ETH mining were doing so to turn the coin over into ETH.  And... when they did, that caused a wave of selling.  And, do not forget that when SIGT was 4000, it was both very brief and at a time when BTC was NOT in the mid 4000's USD.

My point is, SIGT hit quickly with strong daily mining profits and that invited the opportunity to SELL SIGT and roll over into more stable and mature coins.  That will cease to be the case in just a few hours.

This is just one part of the equation, but it is the part that, at least for the last 30K blocks, explains where SIGT can only seem to get about 20% above ETH mining returns before it finds a ceiling in value.

If someone is always there to sell just a little higher than what they want to roll into, SIGT cannot advance.  That opportunity will likely be gone in just a few hours and within a few days we will see what happens when these short term traders no longer can profit from their quick selling.

Well said...

You mean DIES?

I have traded stocks for a long time.  I am used to people shorting stocks and, along with their short position, starting a campaign of negativism, FUD and insults designed to drive investors away in order to directly gain financially from their taunting and incessant bad-mouthing.

oh really? you must be a genius
ATTENTION

then paste this in;

jootn2kx
DADIBLAND
Jody2k

boring
ATTENTION

then paste this in;

jootn2kx
DADIBLAND
Jody2k

A fair point you have made.  However...

The issue here is not where the highest valuation can be, it is where it tends to gravitate towards.  There is little doubt that many who were mining SIGT when profits were significantly higher than ETH mining were doing so to turn the coin over into ETH.  And... when they did, that caused a wave of selling.  And, do not forget that when SIGT was 4000, it was both very brief and at a time when BTC was NOT in the mid 4000's USD.

My point is, SIGT hit quickly with strong daily mining profits and that invited the opportunity to SELL SIGT and roll over into more stable and mature coins.  That will cease to be the case in just a few hours.

If someone is always there to sell just a little higher than what they want to roll into, SIGT cannot advance.  That opportunity will likely be gone in just a few hours and within a few days we will see what happens when these short term traders no longer can profit from their quick selling.

Well said...

You mean DIES?

Activity: 154

The issue here is not where the highest valuation can be, it is where it tends to gravitate towards.  There is little doubt that many who were mining SIGT when profits were significantly higher than ETH mining were doing so to turn the coin over into ETH.  And... when they did, that caused a wave of selling.  And, do not forget that when SIGT was 4000, it was both very brief and at a time when BTC was NOT in the mid 4000's USD.

My point is, SIGT hit quickly with strong daily mining profits and that invited the opportunity to SELL SIGT and roll over into more stable and mature coins.  That will cease to be the case in just a few hours.

If someone is always there to sell just a little higher than what they want to roll into, SIGT cannot advance.  That opportunity will likely be gone in just a few hours and within a few days we will see what happens when these short term traders no longer can profit from their quick selling.

Well said...

You mean DIES?

You mean it lives ?

Well said...

You mean DIES?
Activity: 57
Merit: 0

Well said...

Cheesy Cheesy You guys are really pathetic, so sad

I can tell you 1 thing, in 3 hours there will be no moon, nothing will happen

I can tell you one thing that is an absolute certainty about SIGT once the 60K block is passed...

Those who are mining it because it is marginally more profitable than ETH and who are cashing in their SIGT every day and buying ETH will not be able to do that anymore... UNLESS...

...the value of SIGT heads for 2200 and maintains that level.

There is solid reason to believe that the constant selling pressure from these people will abate when profitability drops off, and it will not become an issue again until SIGT roughly doubles in value OR the difficulty factor becomes so low with miners leaving the coin that blocks are being solved in half the time.

Wouldn't this logic have held true the last time Sigt halved?  If I recall correctly, Sigt was trading around 4,000 Satoshi's pre-halving and then just tumbled while the price of BTC simultaneously shot up.

I can tell you one thing that is an absolute certainty about SIGT once the 60K block is passed...

Those who are mining it because it is marginally more profitable than ETH and who are cashing in their SIGT every day and buying ETH will not be able to do that anymore... UNLESS...

There is solid reason to believe that the constant selling pressure from these people will abate when profitability drops off, and it will not become an issue again until SIGT roughly doubles in value OR the difficulty factor becomes so low with miners leaving the coin that blocks are being solved in half the time.

Wouldn't this logic have held true the last time Sigt halved?  If I recall correctly, Sigt was trading around 4,000 Satoshi's pre-halving and then just tumbled while the price of BTC simultaneously shot up.
Halving was not the cause of this pump, Bittrex following SIGT on twitter was the cause.
Activity: 462
Merit: 115

BTW...

I want to thank the fudsters and naysayers for their role in scaring people away.  Three weeks ago it appeared that my goal for my modest mining rigs (12 cards total) would NOT be reached.  Now, I am happy to report that I will EXCEED my projected mining numbers by about 15%.

Could not have done it without you.  And chances are, if you are a fudster, you couldn't have either.

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

You seem to be very active in a thread about a coin that you think is dead... Why are you still here? You just keep coming back with more FUD each time
Activity: 274
if you guys really wan't to kill this coin than keep it up with the childish moon posts, universe, dammm..  Undecided
Jump to: