Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 237. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

Please help me can you give me instructions how to mine SIGT using your Tpruv miners? I am using a toshiba satellite laptop i3 core with NVIDIA GEFORCE 710M.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Until when SIGT is going to be mined? Until block 100.000 has been found? If this is true, this could take months, since we're at block 49108 at the moment.

Is there going to be next halving? Where can I find more information about this?

Thanks!

Next halving block will be at 60.000, and the reward will be 625. After 100.000 reached, then reward will be 1. You can see the info from OP on this thread.

You sure that's correct? What about the "Pure PoS after block 100,000" statement from OP? Still able to mine during PoS?
From the whitepaper:

Halving

Blocks Rewards Coins Generated
0 - 30,000 2,500 SIGT 75,000,000 SIGT
30,001 - 60,000 1,250 SIGT 37,498,750 SIGT
60,001 - 100,000 625 SIGT 24,999,375 SIGT

Hybrid POS + POW

The hybrid PoS and PoW phase will last for 1,500 blocks.
This phase will begin once PoW reaches block 98,500 and
will end once miners find and complete block 100,000. The
hybrid phase is estimated to last for approximately 1.5
days.

POS

Once the available 100,000 PoW blocks have been mined,
Signatum will transition into a full PoS coin. Users
staking coins through their local wallet will receive
a fixed 5% APR with payouts based on the number of coins
staked in the wallet.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Until when SIGT is going to be mined? Until block 100.000 has been found? If this is true, this could take months, since we're at block 49108 at the moment.

Is there going to be next halving? Where can I find more information about this?

Thanks!

Next halving block will be at 60.000, and the reward will be 625. After 100.000 reached, then reward will be 1. You can see the info from OP on this thread.

You sure that's correct? What about the "Pure PoS after block 100,000" statement from OP? Still able to mine during PoS?
Activity: 71
So sad for this Project

Number 6 @ Cryptopia from Number 1

BTC volume from 800 to 26 right now

Used to be promising but the crow destroyed it

The project remains unchanged.  The prices are good for miners and coin holders, not good for speculators or bag-holders.  I went to ZEC when I was only getting 350 SIGT/day, now I'm getting 800/day.  Hope the price stays low for some time.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Thanks!

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
So sad for this Project

Number 6 @ Cryptopia from Number 1

BTC volume from 800 to 26 right now

Used to be promising but the crow destroyed it
Activity: 12
Has anyone bought anything from the SIGT marketpalce yet? Is there a way to see purchase history & completed sales?
Activity: 8
ope to invest in this soon as soon as i get some money on an exchange.
Activity: 298
hashbag.cc

Does someone have a link for a good miner (maybe palgin or sp miner?) or another good pool?

Currently im on suprnova.

BR

Suprnova is fine.

As for the miners, they've been posted about 50x each so far. tpruvot and palgin have the best free miners, sp_ charges a fee. Lots of "free" sp_ miners out there that seem to have malware.

Stay away from sp_mod. Despite what sp_ says, the kernal uses significantly more power than the latest tpruvot ccminer release and for me at least, is nowhere near as stable. Not to mention he's selling 'his' miner for quite a lot (0.05 BTC) when someone else has put in most of the work to build it. Not to mention after about a week it's essentially out-of-date. I'm not sure where he stands legally on reselling someone else's work that has been distributed for free - I know it has been talked about before; but even if it is somehow legal, it's still shady AF.

Under the GPL license which ccminer is released under, he's free to resell the compiled binaries it as long as he makes the source code for that binary available. Unfortunately it's a toothless tiger license - I've never seen anyone get busted for it.

Hi,

Im mining with 54 mh/s but I get only ~ 55 coins a day.

What to mine shows more is that normal ?

Also the mh/s from the workerscreen is different ?!

Calculators always show more than what you will get. If you subtract 20-40% you will be more correct, at least you won't overcalculate.

I thought that was true as well.  I was getting about 200-220 coins per day on 245 Mh/s of mining.  Then I stopped using the krnlx version of ccminer and went with the palginmod version.  Immediately things got better.  Then I signed up for the CWI beta.

On 8/16 I topped 450 coins.  When the difficulty jumped a bit I might get only 250.  Today I am already at 256 and will probably be over 300 my the time the day is over.

Ie., the 30-35% 'correction' that I was thinking was a foregone conclusion seemed to sort of vanish when I stopped using the krnlx version.  Not sure what is up with it, but if I were a suspicious person I would maybe want to see if there was any unsuspected outbound network traffic coming from it.  

I'm starting to think that closed source miners instead of making real code optimalization just change the lines where miner speed is shown to fake it to higher values,
and pools display correct values ;-)
What do you think? It's quite logical lol.

Yes, you have the point. Since the miner is closed source, it is easy for pool to display higher than actual value, I think comparing share distributed is much more accurate.

People misunderstand the hash rate calculations.

The hash rate displayed by your miner is how many hashes that your card is creating per second.
The hash rate displayed by a pool is an estimation of the hash rate it would take to submit the shares which have been submitted.

Miners do not submit hash rates, they submit shares. The pools calculate an estimation of a hash rate based on the total difficulty of shares submitted over a period; if you have a period where your cards are unlucky and don't find any shares worth submitting then your hash rate on a pool will read lower than what it is.

The hash rate calculation is made over a period of time, so it takes a little while for hash rate(s) to stabilize on a pool. When you first start a miner it will not start submitting shares instantly so it takes a while before you get the real hash rate calculations.

Now im confused.

Some people say that its because of the pool and some say its because of the miner.(the numbers are faked??)

Whats true?

Does someone have a link for a good miner (maybe palgin or sp miner?) or another good pool?

Currently im on suprnova.

BR

Both are true in different ways. As I said, the miner reports how many hashes your card makes and the pool reports an estimation of a hash rate based on the shares submitted. They differ because of luck, nothing more.

You're welcome to mine at hashbag.cc, we have been having a decent amount of blocks found every day, nowhere near suprnova, but we only have 100 miners at the moment anyway so less miners to split the block rewards with.
Activity: 71
Somebody just dropped over $4k to buy at 1355 when the going price was < 1300.  Was this an attempt to boost the price?  Needless to say it was jumped on quickly...
Activity: 4
What do you think, what price will be after 100k block?
Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Thanks!
Next halving in 8 days, block 100K end september : approx 40 days before full PoS
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
brace yourself winter is coming
Activity: 126

Thanks!

https://signatum.io/signatum_whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 126
Slowly climbing up, doesn't seem to go below 1200 sat. Dont expect magic, but really think the only way is up from now. Lets see how far my beloved SIGT can make it...
Activity: 676
Merit: 250
Yep , been running tpruvot's since his release , so far the best.
Activity: 838
Merit: 500
Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
stay away from suprnova, much people reported a lot less (20-30%) payments on suprvova VS yiimp for example on the equal rigs at the same day.

nothing wrong with supernova.. ive done my own tests between YIIMP and SUPRNOVA and don't see any 20-30% drop from either. There are other factors involved in why you may or may not be getting the same.. number of miners, blocks found, differentials, etc

getting tired of "people reported".. really, who reported? unless you have concrete data to back up your statements or you've done your own testing (as I have) then please shut up.
Activity: 125
Merit: 35
Someone has a link to palgins mod ?

CCminer 2.2 has caught up on hashrate.
Jump to: