Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 240. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Hi,

Im mining with 54 mh/s but I get only ~ 55 coins a day.

What to mine shows more is that normal ?

Also the mh/s from the workerscreen is different ?!

Calculators always show more than what you will get. If you subtract 20-40% you will be more correct, at least you won't overcalculate.

I thought that was true as well.  I was getting about 200-220 coins per day on 245 Mh/s of mining.  Then I stopped using the krnlx version of ccminer and went with the palginmod version.  Immediately things got better.  Then I signed up for the CWI beta.

On 8/16 I topped 450 coins.  When the difficulty jumped a bit I might get only 250.  Today I am already at 256 and will probably be over 300 my the time the day is over.

Ie., the 30-35% 'correction' that I was thinking was a foregone conclusion seemed to sort of vanish when I stopped using the krnlx version.  Not sure what is up with it, but if I were a suspicious person I would maybe want to see if there was any unsuspected outbound network traffic coming from it. 

I'm starting to think that closed source miners instead of making real code optimalization just change the lines where miner speed is shown to fake it to higher values,
and pools display correct values ;-)
What do you think? It's quite logical lol.

Yes, you have the point. Since the miner is closed source, it is easy for pool to display higher than actual value, I think comparing share distributed is much more accurate.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I'm really liking the potential of this coin; i cant wait to see what the future holds.. im buying up now while its cheap.. this could be a gold mine

Same here! hodling til it goes to the moon!

Funny.. to the moon (naar de maan gaan) means 'going broke/breaking' in dutch.. I guess that is more likely to happen
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Hello guys. POS Signatum gives a profit of 5% per year or per month?

per year .
Activity: 796
Merit: 505
Hi,

Calculators always show more than what you will get. If you subtract 20-40% you will be more correct, at least you won't overcalculate.

I thought that was true as well.  I was getting about 200-220 coins per day on 245 Mh/s of mining.  Then I stopped using the krnlx version of ccminer and went with the palginmod version.  Immediately things got better.  Then I signed up for the CWI beta.

On 8/16 I topped 450 coins.  When the difficulty jumped a bit I might get only 250.  Today I am already at 256 and will probably be over 300 my the time the day is over.

Ie., the 30-35% 'correction' that I was thinking was a foregone conclusion seemed to sort of vanish when I stopped using the krnlx version.  Not sure what is up with it, but if I were a suspicious person I would maybe want to see if there was any unsuspected outbound network traffic coming from it. 

I'm starting to think that closed source miners instead of making real code optimalization just change the lines where miner speed is shown to fake it to higher values,
and pools display correct values ;-)
What do you think? It's quite logical lol.
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
Hello guys. POS Signatum gives a profit of 5% per year or per month?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I'm really liking the potential of this coin; i cant wait to see what the future holds.. im buying up now while its cheap.. this could be a gold mine

This is just sad.

human~ , Well I look at getting better. As soon as the price goes up everyone becomes happy.
It is still a good project, from the beginning I have little doubt. But now I see that all is well.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

This is just sad.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Hi,

You have the links of the miners?

BR
Activity: 7
Just look at the graphs, the price of the coin shows every sign to flatten out and then swing back up now.

The spiraling downward price was caused of false rumors and people dumping, The price will be at least double within very short time.
Activity: 298
hashbag.cc
If you do decide to rent NiceHash power by the way it's probably better given to a smaller pool as you end up with a much bigger cut of the block reward.

does this mean your "luck" is higher with a smaller pool compared to stable "smaller" payouts from supernova for example?

hashing with 7 1080tis

more like "luck plays a higher part"; if your rented hash finds a good amount of blocks then you'll end up with a big cut of it on a smaller pool, otherwise on a larger pool you might not find as many blocks but still get a reasonable payout.

i.e. if a pool is 'lucky' then the benefit of that luck goes to the people contributing the most hash, on a huge pool where you are just 1% of the hash power if there is a luck streak then you won't benefit as much as if you're 20% of the hash on a smaller pool

in the end it evens out - as long as you're on a pool with enough hash to find blocks regularly you'll end up with roughly the same amount of coins for the hash
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
If you do decide to rent NiceHash power by the way it's probably better given to a smaller pool as you end up with a much bigger cut of the block reward.

does this mean your "luck" is higher with a smaller pool compared to stable "smaller" payouts from supernova for example?

hashing with 7 1080tis

From my point of view it doesn't make a difference. If you choose a smaller pool you will find less blocks due to the lower hashrate of the pool, but you will get a bigger share if a block is found, so in the end it evens out...
Activity: 287

hashing with 7 1080tis
Activity: 298
hashbag.cc

I hope so, bought a lot while its down.

I've noticed the mining pools essentially follow the same movements as the price (at least on supernova). At 7 cents the pool had over 7000 miners, at 5 cents about 5000. I guess it makes sense for immediate gains but you would think if people thought it would go back up shortly they'd be sticking it out with the mining.

People come and go from mining pools.. hashbag had some issues for a while,  first the server got overloaded with the demand for SIGT and then some russian bastard stole all the pool funds and messed up the payment systems bad (we werent the worst hit at least..) but since fixing those problems, the pool has been stable for several weeks now and continues to have ~100 miners finding 10+ blocks a day which is resulting in pretty decent payments!

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

I've noticed the mining pools essentially follow the same movements as the price (at least on supernova). At 7 cents the pool had over 7000 miners, at 5 cents about 5000. I guess it makes sense for immediate gains but you would think if people thought it would go back up shortly they'd be sticking it out with the mining.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Altcom Address: ATSUMz77ufJrBz7jJtYcESJQq5k5aZj9Xf

Activity: 37
sigt 's up today because bitcoin 's down  Tongue

Dont think so...
Activity: 58
 sigt 's up today because bitcoin 's down  Tongue
Activity: 184

Plus only 10% of SIGT is even for sale on Cryptopia. What happens if say a third of that 90% decided to sell?

That 90% decided against selling so far is a good sign. They held against 2 pump waves so far. But ofc no one knows what the future of SIGT will be.
Price declining steadily since the last pump but volume starts increasing again, that should be a good sign for now  Wink
Jump to: