Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 239. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
OMG shit is on! Too bad I don't have more money to invest! This thing is gonna go BOOM!

Sound fake to me...
Activity: 155
Merit: 12
Crypto Mining Hardware for Sale
Signatum has been added to Hash Refinery - http://pool.hashrefinery.com/site/gomining?algo=skunk

You can be paid in Signatum by using your SIGT address as your username and "c=SIGT" as your password.  Alternatively the pool can auto-exchange to BTC for you.

There are not a lot of miners on this algo yet but I had good results testing with Nicehash.

So, any idea how to wirthdraw SIGT from SuprNova?
Activity: 120
Merit: 11
Signatum has been added to Hash Refinery - http://pool.hashrefinery.com/site/gomining?algo=skunk

You can be paid in Signatum by using your SIGT address as your username and "c=SIGT" as your password.  Alternatively the pool can auto-exchange to BTC for you.

There are not a lot of miners on this algo yet but I had good results testing with Nicehash.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
so whats going on, wallet has been open, now behind because 0 active connections to the network...
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
Activity: 298
hashbag.cc
Hi,

Im mining with 54 mh/s but I get only ~ 55 coins a day.

What to mine shows more is that normal ?

Also the mh/s from the workerscreen is different ?!

Calculators always show more than what you will get. If you subtract 20-40% you will be more correct, at least you won't overcalculate.

I thought that was true as well.  I was getting about 200-220 coins per day on 245 Mh/s of mining.  Then I stopped using the krnlx version of ccminer and went with the palginmod version.  Immediately things got better.  Then I signed up for the CWI beta.

On 8/16 I topped 450 coins.  When the difficulty jumped a bit I might get only 250.  Today I am already at 256 and will probably be over 300 my the time the day is over.

Ie., the 30-35% 'correction' that I was thinking was a foregone conclusion seemed to sort of vanish when I stopped using the krnlx version.  Not sure what is up with it, but if I were a suspicious person I would maybe want to see if there was any unsuspected outbound network traffic coming from it. 

I'm starting to think that closed source miners instead of making real code optimalization just change the lines where miner speed is shown to fake it to higher values,
and pools display correct values ;-)
What do you think? It's quite logical lol.

Yes, you have the point. Since the miner is closed source, it is easy for pool to display higher than actual value, I think comparing share distributed is much more accurate.

People misunderstand the hash rate calculations.

The hash rate displayed by your miner is how many hashes that your card is creating per second.
The hash rate displayed by a pool is an estimation of the hash rate it would take to submit the shares which have been submitted.

Miners do not submit hash rates, they submit shares. The pools calculate an estimation of a hash rate based on the total difficulty of shares submitted over a period; if you have a period where your cards are unlucky and don't find any shares worth submitting then your hash rate on a pool will read lower than what it is.

The hash rate calculation is made over a period of time, so it takes a little while for hash rate(s) to stabilize on a pool. When you first start a miner it will not start submitting shares instantly so it takes a while before you get the real hash rate calculations.
Activity: 126
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
BIG news let me guess: it's fake
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
OMG shit is on! Too bad I don't have more money to invest! This thing is gonna go BOOM!

Hmmm...this is bitcointalk....this might work on a slack or something.....but we grown ups here.

Indeed what will be the news? So make people excited? Is the new roadmap? New version of wallet? Or a new exchange? Very unclear.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Hmmm...this is bitcointalk....this might work on a slack or something.....but we grown ups here.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Source of big news news?
Activity: 32
Fasten your seatbelts! Grin
OMG.... Big news coming in 4 hours! Fasten your seatbelts!
Activity: 31
Are there any difficulty chart for Signatum?

Official site display only current diff value but not historical chart of it.

Here: https://nodes.nullspam.ru/signatum/
Activity: 170
I'm really liking the potential of this coin; i cant wait to see what the future holds.. im buying up now while its cheap.. this could be a gold mine

I hope so, bought a lot while its down.

I've noticed the mining pools essentially follow the same movements as the price (at least on supernova). At 7 cents the pool had over 7000 miners, at 5 cents about 5000. I guess it makes sense for immediate gains but you would think if people thought it would go back up shortly they'd be sticking it out with the mining.

The reason for that is people follow whattomine.com  when the price goes up high enough on whattomine people jump off other coins and come to this one.  It's one reason that people will drive down the price intentionally.
Activity: 280

https://nodes.nullspam.ru/signatum/

or

http://charts.signatum.io/
Activity: 67
Merit: 12

Jump to: