Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 272. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
zzzzzzzzzzzz boooring 1 month to say this? you're way too late the horse has drowned

you have some problems with numbers ,great thing is that summer will end soon and we wont see you here again,because you will go back to school
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
shit

" You have proven yourself you're a mad 16 year old kiddo " Jody2k(17yr old kiddo) (c)
yo mama
shit

" You have proven yourself you're a mad 16 year old kiddo " Jody2k(17yr old kiddo) (c)
OFFICIAL STATEMENT

Hello Signatum Community,
While some of you are well aware of the details regarding the recent string of events we have had come our way, some in the Signatum community are just now tuning in and have many questions.
Given our now nascent marketing team, and as a result of our very own Cryptovore's wedding (congrats!), the core development team has not been able to keep the community updated as quickly as they would like.
Still, even with the lack of routine public announcements, Signatum development has not been halted. In fact, just the opposite: the development team has begun the quality assurance process on the marketplace with our QA team. They will be hard at work trying to fix as many possible glitches as there may be in order to make your experience with the marketplace as easy and seamless as possible. You can expect to hear more on the marketplace soon.
Recently, the core developers of Signatum — Skankhunt42, The Doctor, Cryptovore/Vikingch1ld, and now Kahir — and the marketing team — Crowetic, Eatbatteries, and co. — had one or many difference(s) of opinion on as to the direction of the project and as a result decided to part ways. The previous marketing team severed all ties and decided to rename their Discord but not before doing their part at attempting to harm the Signatum community.
Panic selling ensued when the now ex-Signatum marketing team members decided to exploit the situation in their Discord before the the Signatum Project could release a coordinated response. This was possible only because they had been our marketing team themselves.
Specifically, they first stripped some core developers of their administrative roles and permissions in the Discord. They proceeded by alerting all members by sending a message to "@everyone" to ensure all users received a notice. Furthermore, they explained the situation by first self-labeling themselves as "community leaders" and then stating that the "community leaders" are no longer happy with the communication from the core devs, taking it upon themselves to "remove" The Doctor and Skankhunt42 from the development team, and naming a new, self-imposed development team which included the so-called "community leaders".1
Immediately upon posting this, the price crashed as the community was awash with confusion, fear, and doubt.
After pandemonium and a torrent of questions, answered patiently by Eatbatteries, it became clear the "community leaders" did not have authority to remove anyone from the Signatum Project: they lacked access to Signatum's Github, Bitcointalk account, website, and Reddit. For them to proceed would require the recreation of those accounts, the forking of the project, and more. Clearly, they were in no position to remove anyone from the Signatum Project and much less to make such an announcement.
After parting ways, the development team picked up a new developer, decided to put this behind them, and continued with the task at hand: developing Signatum and completing the roadmap.
The Signatum Project and roadmap continues today as it always has: strong, under development, and with the same core developers as well as our latest developer Kahir. The immediate focus is on delivering the marketplace but work is also currently being done on an Android wallet. The developers are also currently working with our quality assurance team to get the marketplace ready for production.
While there have admittedly been stumbles, we will continue to attempt to do better to keep the community involved and informed. Having a knowledgeable community full of Signatum pride is just as important to Signatum's long-term outlook as is completing the roadmap. Without an informed public, we're hopeless. As such, we will also be developing this Reddit more in hopes that you will find it an easily accessible source of reliable, credible information you can trust.
With that said, above all else: thank you.

I will copy this and spam to every asshole who will write shit here
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
OFFICIAL STATEMENT

Hello Signatum Community,
While some of you are well aware of the details regarding the recent string of events we have had come our way, some in the Signatum community are just now tuning in and have many questions.
Given our now nascent marketing team, and as a result of our very own Cryptovore's wedding (congrats!), the core development team has not been able to keep the community updated as quickly as they would like.
Still, even with the lack of routine public announcements, Signatum development has not been halted. In fact, just the opposite: the development team has begun the quality assurance process on the marketplace with our QA team. They will be hard at work trying to fix as many possible glitches as there may be in order to make your experience with the marketplace as easy and seamless as possible. You can expect to hear more on the marketplace soon.
Recently, the core developers of Signatum — Skankhunt42, The Doctor, Cryptovore/Vikingch1ld, and now Kahir — and the marketing team — Crowetic, Eatbatteries, and co. — had one or many difference(s) of opinion on as to the direction of the project and as a result decided to part ways. The previous marketing team severed all ties and decided to rename their Discord but not before doing their part at attempting to harm the Signatum community.
Panic selling ensued when the now ex-Signatum marketing team members decided to exploit the situation in their Discord before the the Signatum Project could release a coordinated response. This was possible only because they had been our marketing team themselves.
Specifically, they first stripped some core developers of their administrative roles and permissions in the Discord. They proceeded by alerting all members by sending a message to "@everyone" to ensure all users received a notice. Furthermore, they explained the situation by first self-labeling themselves as "community leaders" and then stating that the "community leaders" are no longer happy with the communication from the core devs, taking it upon themselves to "remove" The Doctor and Skankhunt42 from the development team, and naming a new, self-imposed development team which included the so-called "community leaders".1
Immediately upon posting this, the price crashed as the community was awash with confusion, fear, and doubt.
After pandemonium and a torrent of questions, answered patiently by Eatbatteries, it became clear the "community leaders" did not have authority to remove anyone from the Signatum Project: they lacked access to Signatum's Github, Bitcointalk account, website, and Reddit. For them to proceed would require the recreation of those accounts, the forking of the project, and more. Clearly, they were in no position to remove anyone from the Signatum Project and much less to make such an announcement.
After parting ways, the development team picked up a new developer, decided to put this behind them, and continued with the task at hand: developing Signatum and completing the roadmap.
The Signatum Project and roadmap continues today as it always has: strong, under development, and with the same core developers as well as our latest developer Kahir. The immediate focus is on delivering the marketplace but work is also currently being done on an Android wallet. The developers are also currently working with our quality assurance team to get the marketplace ready for production.
While there have admittedly been stumbles, we will continue to attempt to do better to keep the community involved and informed. Having a knowledgeable community full of Signatum pride is just as important to Signatum's long-term outlook as is completing the roadmap. Without an informed public, we're hopeless. As such, we will also be developing this Reddit more in hopes that you will find it an easily accessible source of reliable, credible information you can trust.
With that said, above all else: thank you.
Sadly this coin is connected with Adam Guerbuez, a self proclaimed nazi and a murderer who killed a homeless man.

"Guerbuez was acquitted in the trial of a group attack that led to the death of Christian Thomas, 39, on June 24, 2000. Of the three accused, only Sacha Montreuil was convicted last year"

http://anti-racistcanada.blogspot.com/2010/10/blast-from-past-adam-guerbuez.html

Devs are anon and just playing along with adam, making up stories and fake personalities to hustle the community.

Those who buy the FBI stuff are retarded, hence, you will get rekt with time with this coin.

Congratulations devs, you win.

Is Adam in team? Is Adam dev? NO! so stfu,go to Adam's forum/channel/twitter whereever you want and write this. dumb TOOL
Activity: 254
Merit: 110
IF SIGT finds a bottom in valuation, the drama of the past few days will, in retrospect, be the best thing that happened for those that chose to keep on mining and/or accumulating.

I have been reading stock charts for over 2 decades.  The SIGT/BTC chart looks like about a thousand charts I have seen in the past.  A rapid rally in value - then a slow dissipation as that rally is met with the inevitable human desire to profit.

And the human behavior seen here - the bellicose crowing of naysayers, the wild-eyed optimists shouting 'to da moon' and the few people who just sort of yawn and say 'seen this movie too many times to count' - all the typical crowd of actors associated with any similar endeavor.  

Meanwhile, back at the farm, SIGT continues to mine at profits only about 10% lower than the head of the pack.  Miners are being driven away, to some degree, and that means more elbow room in the dark digital recesses for people who simply choose to stick to their plan and press on.

Thanks to all FUD'ers.  You are giving me about 150-200 more coins per day than what I was getting before.  
It seems like the kiddie shit of the scam discord has found a new home.
Definitely, imma gonna stand strong here and fck'em all  Kiss
even here you're too dumb to understand he was talking about you  Cheesy Cheesy
you are to noob to understand that i wasn't in the discord  Cheesy go ask the Doc bitch, he can tell you or you better read carefully the first post of this thread arsehole
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/88/88db082ed0dac7d69eae63ba1355c4247a7fbf4c53114fc7f1671d0a4e6ea64b.jpg
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005
I said it "long" time ago, this token is over valuated, sorry for those, who bough over 5-10K.
Activity: 796
Merit: 505

Blah blah blah...

What development team is doing besides updating README on github? :-D

I didn't see ANY commit with code changes, only updates to README.txt and updating comments inside.
Activity: 21
W tym watku przydał by sie moderator bo co niektórzy pierdola to co im na jezyk przyjdzie ich tezy nie są popierane dowodami
Activity: 227
yo mama....

there, i "contributed" to the "discussion: Smiley
price is so lower?

why

because at the moment there is a lot of drama with the devs, and tbh the coin is overvalued the correct price rn should be 500/400 sats there is nothing new with this coin just the "fair launch"
I associate the drama with crowetic and his puppets, and not with the signatum developers. You shall not
write such suggestive and misleading bullshit. And the next time "if I wanna hear you talk, I'll shove my arm up your ass and work your mouth like a puppet" Cool I am going nuts with all those arsefckrs, i am sorry for the wording, but it's definitely enough! I am going to take off my velvet gloves from now on...
you need a boyfriend hardly to put the arm in his ass
You sounds like someone with daddy issues, chill out bro there is life outside cryptocurrencies also
Just deal with it you lost 3/4 rth of your money lol
You sound like when i fart  Shocked I am trying to contribute for more transparency in this thread and you, what have you contributed so far fag?
 You have proven yourself you're a mad 16 year old kiddo calling names to everyone and a total noob too, you lost

Oh boy, you can only spit shit out of your mouth? bring some substance please and before you assume and claim you should go and check, before writing. those two three fckrs like you aren't everyone  Cheesy they are nobody like you are.
i've been reading every post since the beginning, you swear in every post so tell me what is/was your contribution here on this community? tough guy
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
It seems like the kiddie shit of the scam discord has found a new home.
price is so lower?

why

because at the moment there is a lot of drama with the devs, and tbh the coin is overvalued the correct price rn should be 500/400 sats there is nothing new with this coin just the "fair launch"
I associate the drama with crowetic and his puppets, and not with the signatum developers. You shall not
write such suggestive and misleading bullshit. And the next time "if I wanna hear you talk, I'll shove my arm up your ass and work your mouth like a puppet" Cool I am going nuts with all those arsefckrs, i am sorry for the wording, but it's definitely enough! I am going to take off my velvet gloves from now on...
You sounds like someone with daddy issues, chill out bro there is life outside cryptocurrencies also
Just deal with it you lost 3/4 rth of your money lol
You sound like when i fart  Shocked I am trying to contribute for more transparency in this thread and you, what have you contributed so far fag?
  You have proven yourself you're a mad 16 year old kiddo calling names to everyone and a total noob too, you lost

Much needed post.

To sum up, this is more confirmation that Crowetic hijacked the Discord channel and scared everyone into selling their SIGT.  Crow was just supposed to be doing PR and instead turned around and tried to tank the coin (I'm guessing he bought a lot when it went below 1k??).

The propaganda newbs will still be in here posting random crap to bring it down like they do with all new coins.  Just remember to look for proof rather than just believing a random post on the forum.
No investors will be investing in this coin you know why?
Because the coin proved to be a scam with the insane drops in seconds, big investors will stay away from this coin ^^
The coin is driven by only a handful of whales (i got some good info)
price is so lower?

why

You can be only mad to yourself: just deal with it you lost 3/4 rth of your money lol
Activity: 209
Join Cashbery Coin!

Much needed post.

To sum up, this is more confirmation that Crowetic hijacked the Discord channel and scared everyone into selling their SIGT.  Crow was just supposed to be doing PR and instead turned around and tried to tank the coin (I'm guessing he bought a lot when it went below 1k??).

The propaganda newbs will still be in here posting random crap to bring it down like they do with all new coins.  Just remember to look for proof rather than just believing a random post on the forum.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1112
LLP Programming & Electronics
Jump to: