Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 273. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
only time will tell where is the truth

p.s.
nice selfie  Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 124
this shit'll never hit bittrex,dev are little scammer their only goal is to make as much profit as possible on the newbie's back.

i think the last dump was the signatum's tambourine end.
Dev have no other purpose than scam u nooob!
Activity: 6
You might be copying and pasting the wrong thing. If you don't have the right passphrase, there's no way to recover the coins. Sorry.

i'm copy pasting the same thing i copy pasted when encrypting the wallet. of that I'm sure. it's a sentence. the encryption considers spaces as well right?
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
I remember that there were other members with the same issue and it was told that maybe the "moded" ccminer that they have downloaded from newbie posted links caused it.
Activity: 32
You might be copying and pasting the wrong thing. If you don't have the right passphrase, there's no way to recover the coins. Sorry.
Activity: 6
Hi guys. I'm having a bit of an issue with signatum qt wallet. I bought last week about 3000 sgt from cryptopia, installed the wallet on my pc, transferred the coins, all good. Then went ahead and encrypted my wallet, wrote down the passphrase in a document, copy pasted from the document so there aren't any errors and everything was good.

That is until I tried to unlock my wallet. Now it says the passphrase is incorrect even though I copy paste it from the original file. Did anyone else encounter such a problem? I also tried to type in the passphrase without any luck.

Need help. How do I recover my coins? why doesn't the wallet recognize my passphrase?

Thanks a million.
Ho man , All I see here for last days is ppl Telling other that this coin is dead and many crying ppl to make this coin drop it's value, I just wanted to cheer you up and let's keep supporting this project, If this was a dead coin no one would buy it even at 1000 , But we all can see that it's holding it's value really nice for such young coin, so let's all of us hope for better future :-).
P.S: I thought  that when you gonna quote my msg you gonna see the text in white and smile :-(.

Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Signatum On Bittrex! :-)
https://s11.postimg.org/5m2823ufn/Bittrex.jpg
Smile- You Just got Pranked ;-)

I'm not seeing this.......

Its not on trex as far as i can see at all!
Activity: 18
Already make a cool 20% if you bought at under 1k....

Covered my expenses for the month if i sell now, gonna ride it on up some more tho

The only question is do i sell at around 1500 or 18

or just sit it out and sell in a few months for 5000+
Activity: 196

Smile- You Just got Pranked ;-)[/color]

FYI - see the bit he marked in white to "hide" it. I hope the mods ban him.  Smiley
Activity: 196

Nice. Edited the table in Chrome then screenshot  Wink
Activity: 8
Me too. Why can't find it on my bittrex?
just another "hot" joke, can't u see?
Activity: 121

I'm not seeing this.......

Me too. Why can't find it on my bittrex?
Thinking this forum can be good place to help community growing. not for trolling an make more and more confusion
Activity: 42
SIGT go down )
Is here any optimist to this time ? Grin

I'm an optimist... This shit will go the moon! Buy your SIGT now at bargain prices. SIGT is the new bitcoin! Will be 4400,- dollar in two days. Make your 100.000x profit now!  Grin
You're not a optimist you're an idiot really
Activity: 774
SIGT go down )

I'm an optimist... This shit will go the moon! Buy your SIGT now at bargain prices. SIGT is the new bitcoin! Will be 4400,- dollar in two days. Make your 100.000x profit now!  Grin

im buy. now i dont know what to do with this PR coin ? ))
im spoke,if you want have a good coin  you must to created a good coin why have some application now !!!   but not after some time. )

Activity: 126
SIGT go down )

Activity: 774
SIGT go down )
Activity: 98
Any idea why https://twitter.com/Signatum_ is so clear?

because it is not official twitter.
I don't know him and I am new to this world- but at least He told this to all of you :
Question -

I have been thinking of stepping up to 'community leader' position in this coin. Basically being the face of the project for the world. So that people know there is a real person behind it.

Of course, this also includes me using my contacts to help (___?___) with all aspects of the project, and of course I myself helping, like I did with cryptopia getting listed there.

I would like to do this for everyone here, if that's alright with everyone.
Jump to: