Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 275. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
The new "mod team" is a total joke and headed down the same path, its going to be an interesting ride for those still invested.

Posts like these and its not even mental health awareness month!!
Activity: 34
The new "mod team" is a total joke and headed down the same path, its going to be an interesting ride for those still invested.
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Tomorrow pump + 54.03% Voronko Neutralized.
Activity: 168
Already make a cool 20% if you bought at under 1k....

Covered my expenses for the month if i sell now, gonna ride it on up some more tho

The only question is do i sell at around 1500 or 18

Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
what a shitshow. glad i sold at 4000 sat one month agp and never touched sugnatum again. it's not because of the coin, it's because of this annoying community. just a bunch of kids here

your a wonderful trader.. thank you for sharing your insight and idiotic statement that all of us are "kids". I'm probably double your age and have accomplished more in my life than you've ever conceived of. And, since you sold all your sigs a month ago and think this community is annoying then why are you still here cruising the forum?

fucking tools everywhere.
Activity: 152
Supposedly the person on the other end of the line was Doctor himself.
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010
I just listened to the live feed by admin Adam from Burst Nation interviewing Doctor. OMG !!!

Some facts. Doctor has been travelling for a week, now in Paris and continues to Turkey and Russia (Moscow?). He says he does not care about money and is giving away his sigts. Not sure what his motivation is and whether he is interested in the price rising if he does not have a sizable stake.
Doctor is apparently an old pal of crowetic (James Crowe) and admitted he organized the attack on the BURST servers at the request of crowetic back then when he was the "leader" for BURST coin.
James Crowe is apparently a convicted felon and a heroin addict, FBI is really looking for him for his past deeds (as fresh as July 10th) and they had to drop the connection for damage control. Then crowetic supposedly went rogue and decided to get the best bang for the buck by messing with the rest of the team after the break up.
Did I get it right?
Also I caught some words "brain tumor" dropped by Doctor. What was it about?

I'd be careful listening to anything Adam says. He's a complete fraud, and has done some really nasty shit just (just google him a bit). BurstNation is nothing but Adam's private little stage where he can censor anything he doesn't like.

Glad Sigt dropped contact with Crow though; excellent move! I tried to caution the Sigt community about him weeks ago: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20382387
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
I just listened to the live feed by admin Adam from Burst Nation interviewing Doctor. OMG !!!

Some facts. Doctor has been on vacation travelling for a week, now in Paris and continues to Turkey and Russia (Moscow?). He says he does not care about money and is giving away his sigts. Not sure what his motivation is and whether he is interested in the price rising if he does not have a sizable stake.
Doctor is apparently an old pal of crowetic (James Crowe) and admitted he organized the attack on the BURST servers at the request of crowetic back then when he was the "leader" for BURST coin.
James Crowe is apparently a convicted felon and a heroin addict, FBI is really looking for him for his past deeds (as fresh as July 10th) and they had to drop the connection for damage control. Then crowetic supposedly went rogue and decided to get the best bang for the buck by messing with the rest of the team after the break up.
Did I get it right?

Who thought that was a good idea? It's about time some sensible people step in and build value. SIGT was #1 at Cryptopia, why would you squander that?
Activity: 152

Some facts. Doctor has been on vacation travelling for a week, now in Paris and continues to Turkey and Russia (Moscow?). He says he does not care about money and is giving away his sigts. Not sure what his motivation is and whether he is interested in the price rising if he does not have a sizable stake.
Did I get it right?
Activity: 17
Are people saying they are buying because they are actually buying or because they want other people to buy in? Price is low because less buyers than sellers.
Activity: 540
Merit: 251
ASK
SIGT under 1k sat....Thank you whoever is dumping. This should make for some easy profit.

Doubled my coins in the last 48 hours, for half the price.

Not bad.  Cool

Don't have the time to backread such large amount of posts, but my question is, what is the highest price that this coin Signatum reached so far? A few hundred thousand satoshis?

I'm seeing 4700 on CMC
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
SIGT under 1k sat....Thank you whoever is dumping. This should make for some easy profit.

Not bad.  Cool

Don't have the time to backread such large amount of posts, but my question is, what is the highest price that this coin Signatum reached so far? A few hundred thousand satoshis?

coin is young,biggest price 4999 sat .
Activity: 27

Dev is doing a livechat now. Take a listen.

https://gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=T-mhEI2BF24

Thanks for the Link. Doc has a filthy mouth haha love it!
Activity: 34
Sold SIGT! Fuck you!
Im glad i bought at 1170. Didnt lose nothing. But didnt gained too.

Good Bye, I will take you for a ride in the new lambo
Activity: 486
Merit: 250

Not bad.  Cool

i really also dont care who is dumping,all who sold that cheap will cry in a few weeks,I mine and hold and buy
Activity: 540
Merit: 251
ASK

Not bad.  Cool
Activity: 446
Merit: 250
Activity: 168
Not sure if they're spite dumpers or just trying to pick up coins

I was buying below 1k today, made some good money yesterday on that dip too. . .

So thanks I guess whoever is doing this
Jump to: