Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 276. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 12

Dev is doing a livechat now. Take a listen.

https://gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=T-mhEI2BF24
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
what a shitshow. glad i sold at 4000 sat one month agp and never touched sugnatum again. it's not because of the coin, it's because of this annoying community. just a bunch of kids here
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Holy SHIT!!! Look at that price! im buying!!
Activity: 1179
Merit: 131
Can someone explain to me why this error occurs in my NVIDIA miner, I have 6 gpu 1060 6 gb.
It occurs when it is running several hours ... and then crashes with that error ... how can I fix it? ..

As others have said, overclocking for sure.  This has happened to me on a variety of algos but every time I have pushed an overclock too far the driver crashes, and you get that GPU error in ccminer
Activity: 57
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
panic again..1000sat. what again?Russian hackers? Cheesy
Activity: 42
Wow, the attempts to manipulate this coins value in this thread is crazy.

I'm sure most of the sane, level headed people are reading the last couple of days of this thread as entertainment, but I feel bad for those trigger happy miners who cashed out because of all this propaganda.
Grin - I found it amusing, too.

I actually find a lot of alt threads on here entertaining, especially when they are dropping and people are panicking. (read coins are on sale)
Activity: 326
Signatum on bittrex...

where? I use the exchange and dont see it listed anywhere

Dont see it either Tongue
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
Signatum on bittrex...

where? I use the exchange and dont see it listed anywhere
Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
I just stumbled upon this  coin and it looks interesting. Any links how to use my GPU to mine this coin? And can someone give me an easy step by step process of mining it?

why dont you read back on all the posts to see how to mine. Im sure many of your questions will be answered. People need to stop being so lazy on this forum and all the other ones and do some research before asking questions. There is a search box, I suggest you utilize it.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
boyz and girlz, its much easier simply to ignore all crapy posts about sigt and simply do things as u planned in first place, there is few pages of crap now in this thread without any sense ...
Activity: 540
Merit: 251
ASK
I just stumbled upon this  coin and it looks interesting. Any links how to use my GPU to mine this coin? And can someone give me an easy step by step process of mining it?

CC miner

Skunk algo

wallet/pools on first page or website.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
I just stumbled upon this  coin and it looks interesting. Any links how to use my GPU to mine this coin? And can someone give me an easy step by step process of mining it?
Activity: 31
Signatum on bittrex...
What is the point of even posting this?
Activity: 59
Signatum on bittrex...

are we telling our wet dreams or...Huh
Activity: 433
Activity: 126
Signatum on bittrex...
Activity: 152
Then how can you live with yourself?
Activity: 254
Merit: 110
So much FUD surrounding this coin, if i thought a coin was a scam, or not legitimate, I wouldn't have time to comment, I would of just moved on to the next project, and never given it a second thought.  I wouldn't hang around the ANN thread of the coin I thought was a scam spreading FUD, as I would be busy on the coin I chose....unless.....wait......no...... it can not be....all this time it has been staring us in the face.............THE FUDDERS ARE INVESTED Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  Grin Grin Grin
I hate scammers, that is why I take my time to post. If I were invested I would cheer it instead, don't you think?

You hate scammers...

I hate azzholes...
Activity: 152
So much FUD surrounding this coin, if i thought a coin was a scam, or not legitimate, I wouldn't have time to comment, I would of just moved on to the next project, and never given it a second thought.  I wouldn't hang around the ANN thread of the coin I thought was a scam spreading FUD, as I would be busy on the coin I chose....unless.....wait......no...... it can not be....all this time it has been staring us in the face.............THE FUDDERS ARE INVESTED Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  Grin Grin Grin
I hate scammers, that is why I take my time to post. If I were invested I would cheer it instead, don't you think?
Jump to: