Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 277. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Sold SIGT! Fuck you!
Im glad i bought at 1170. Didnt lose nothing. But didnt gained too.
Why the fuck you? Please explain...

You'd gain if you held...
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
Sold SIGT! Fuck you!
Im glad i bought at 1170. Didnt lose nothing. But didnt gained too.
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Itacraft, if you were able to mine it the I will need to take another look at the code later beyond it setting the POS mode until block 1000, perhaps you are right and it just sets the low diff for instamine by the house (devs).
So you managed to start mining and get a block out of the first 1000 blocks mined in the first 24 minutes? Good for you!
I looked again at the explorer, the first 1100 blocks were instamined in 35 minutes (2100 seconds), 2 seconds apart.
Activity: 254
Merit: 110
Can someone explain to me why this error occurs in my NVIDIA miner, I have 6 gpu 1060 6 gb.
It occurs when it is running several hours ... and then crashes with that error ... how can I fix it? ..

The skunkhash algo does not profit much from overclocking.  What very little you might gain is easily offset by downtime due to instability.

I think you need to pull your clocks back.  Some even claim slowing DOWN the memory clock is what they prefer.  Whatever you are running right now, cut the overclock in half and increase your power to slightly improve hashrate.  I got your exact same error when I was experimenting with clock speeds and pushed it too far.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Can someone explain to me why this error occurs in my NVIDIA miner, I have 6 gpu 1060 6 gb.
It occurs when it is running several hours ... and then crashes with that error ... how can I fix it? ..

maybe too much overclock?
Activity: 44

http://img.fenixzone.net/i/L8a5Fyn.png

Activity: 138
due my high ping all of my blocks was orphaned
So you lost against the house? Cheesy
I was solomining with setgeneratetrue 4, after this i managed out how to solo mining with GPU and found two blocks after block 1000
anyway my ping is about 150~200ms when i try to connect to 8.8.8.8, imagine to other nodes?

Data: 18/07/2017 19:22
Fonte: Gerados
Crédito: 2500.00 SIGT
Valor líquido: +2500.00 SIGT
ID da transação: fd0150efb187b9533b2e1abf7d404fe121ffaab35bb64d61033e4d50f3504128-000

Generated coins must mature 510 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.
My first block
due my high ping all of my blocks was orphaned
So you lost against the house? Cheesy
Show me the commits proving there is actually development going on.
Activity: 138
To ItaCraft:
You could not mine the first 1000 blocks because they were POS, not POW, check the code. The devs got at least 1000x2500 = 2,500,000 coins in instamine.
WRONG, if the 1000 blocks was PoS, how the fuck you are going to stake? they used PoS difficult algorithm to generate difficult, i was able to mine but due my high ping all of my blocks was orphaned
Activity: 6
lets hope noobs panic again  Roll Eyes
so much fud cant even bring this coin down, follow the official channels not this forum unless a verified dev posts here

all this false drama didnt bring the coin down so going on forward there are only good times ahead!
Ah, the old tried and true propaganda method: appeal to emotion when there are no arguments... Or better yet call your opponent an idiot. Exactly what crowetic did to me on the telegram channel last week before kicking me out.
Activity: 17
The discord said that the developers left the project and that crowetic was the lead. The new team consist of members from Burst. Sorry, but I cannot support this project anymore because of this reason. History repeats itself.
Then I suggest you to leave this thread and create your own coin, for sure it will be a great success with a pro like you !
btw marketplace sources will be released at time of launch, if you took some time to search by yourself you would know that.
We will see what will or will not be released, I fail to run on hopium without any shred of supporting evidence towards these promises, unlike so many in this thread.
I have a full time job as a dev and no intention to switch, but might help someone as a hobby. I just know that it would not be sigt because it has no innovation.

Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Github is available, I suggest you to read the ANN.
Zero progress ? well, small progress, but we got since day 1 : new website, whitepaper, mac wallet
Marketplace release next week
What we get from 90% of ICOs shit in 1 month ? nothing. Last ICO I put money in was NVO, after 2 month there is nothing new.
website was a community development and the whitepaper I could create in an afternoon, including copy/paste sections from google it contains. Compiling the wallet under OSX is not a big deal after linux.
Then I suggest you to leave this thread and create your own coin, for sure it will be a great success with a pro like you !
btw marketplace sources will be released at time of launch, if you took some time to search by yourself you would know that.
To ItaCraft:
You could not mine the first 1000 blocks because they were POS, not POW, check the code. The devs got at least 1000x2500 = 2,500,000 coins in instamine.
then how do you explain I was able to mine around block 500 ?
Proof or it did not happen. The code is clear: PoW starts at block 1000.
Zero progress ? well, small progress, but we got since day 1 : new website, whitepaper, mac wallet
What we get from 90% of ICOs shit in 1 month ? nothing. Last ICO I put money in was NVO, after 2 month there is nothing new.

1. GitHub available? Are you kidding? There is no sign of marketplace there and effectively no new meaningful commits, check it out. If this is all there is then there will ZERO development going on.

2. Speaking in past and present tense, website was a community development and the whitepaper I could create in an afternoon, including copy/paste sections from google it contains. Compiling the wallet under OSX is not a big deal after linux.

Is this all you can master to keep marketing this bullshit project? If you expect nothing you will get nothing in return. Good luck, you are going to need it.
To ItaCraft:
then how do you explain I was able to mine around block 500 ?
To ItaCraft:
Aside from the association with James Crowe at the moment this project has an awfully rich valuation for a coin with
- only 2 devs who are anonymous
- no public github for activity visibility
- zero progress in a month (they may be sitting on their hands or gone altogether)
- lies up front about no premine (thousands of blocks instamined one second apart and then aggregated into several wallets)
- fucked up code - see raptor.h file, which is clearly a dev's joke or a spit in the face to the community

This is pure gambling.

Uh uh. I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and would blow your head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?
Should we talk about ETH dev ?
Jump to: