Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 298. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Sell or keep
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
So which is better Verge, Z cash, Cloak, or Signatum for anonymity?

Clearly zcash

zcash? I heard somewhere it has connection with the government but I'm not sure. Signatum goes through Tor, isn't that the only way it can be fully anonymous and untraceable? If you send zcash without Tor, can't they find you with your IP address? Signatum by default goes through Tor.

You do know the history in the creation of TOR right - its fake privacy.  Many many of the entry and exit nodes are compromised...
Activity: 26

Clearly zcash

zcash? I heard somewhere it has connection with the government but I'm not sure. Signatum goes through Tor, isn't that the only way it can be fully anonymous and untraceable? If you send zcash without Tor, can't they find you with your IP address? Signatum by default goes through Tor.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Clearly zcash
Activity: 774
Merit: 100

Denarius (DNR)
XMR
Activity: 314
@mitch8128,

I just verified with those in the SIGT Discord channel. Yes, they said it will be launched by next week according to Crowetic. Smiley

I hope they time it when bitcoin is correcting.
Activity: 107

Denarius (DNR)
Activity: 57
That's strange. If one thinks SIGT is dying, he/she shouldn't be here. He/she shouldn't even be mining this coin.

It's a coin that is barely a month. Has been profitable so far for miners, has a good community and will deliver it's first project (SIGT market) by next week. How's that for a month old coin?
sorry if this has been answered here already, but how do you know market will go live next week? i hope it does!

The team leader Crowetic, mentioned it in the SIGT discord channel.
thanks mate, exciting news
That's strange. If one thinks SIGT is dying, he/she shouldn't be here. He/she shouldn't even be mining this coin.

It's a coin that is barely a month. Has been profitable so far for miners, has a good community and will deliver it's first project (SIGT market) by next week. How's that for a month old coin?
sorry if this has been answered here already, but how do you know market will go live next week? i hope it does!

The team leader Crowetic, mentioned it in the SIGT discord channel. I read this information in another FB group. I hope that information is accurate. You can verify it in the SIGT Discord channel.
Activity: 796
Merit: 505
I see long talk about miners and sites showing calculated profits.

Funny is that all of those show you will get MORE that you you actually get.

More funny is that if you get f.e. ethereum calculators difference is close to none.
BTW, for 1060 you will earn more mining ethereum lol.
Activity: 132
patience guy.
pos will start at 100.000; 45-50 days from now.
the price is dropping because a retracement is healty and btc is growing hard. more people go out from alts to btc. 
on sigt there are more buy than sell. you just wait a new rise.
Activity: 44
Merit: 2
there are massive slumps on many coins. from digibyte to zec or doge. you name it. investors once holding these  altcoins selling them to hop on moving bitcoin train which is around 4200 usd now.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
It takes a lot to build but not much to lose
BTC goes up.. alts go down. then one day alt come up.. So just HODL.. and you will be happy
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
Which is better Verge, Z cash, Cloak, or Signatum for anonymity and anything else? How many coins do you think will be needed for a masternode? And is there a way to mine Sig on a macbook air?
Just mine sigt and hold them until its getting right price, price is going down now due alot of FUD and no news from the dev
Which is better Verge, Z cash, Cloak, or Signatum for anonymity and anything else? How many coins do you think will be needed for a masternode? And is there a way to mine Sig on a macbook air?
Activity: 57

Activity: 224
Kids - stop fighting here. Go to 4chan if so Wink
Activity: 70

Just seen your Facebook profile, don't think it is right to mock you anymore, my apologies, hope you figure out what gender you are.

I'm ok with that. There were too many reactions.
But still mining SIGT dude, i'm not hater or fud things.
I just said my thoughts. Of course I do not want this coin to die.
Jump to: