Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 293. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
what is the best free miner I can use with?
currently I'm use plaginmod 1.1

check CWI - i get ~ 10% more than with palagin but it's bound to their own pool where you need to deal sometimes also with bad luck but i get effective bit more a day than with palagin (tested for 24h with one rig in each config running parallel - one palagin on suprnova and one with cwi)
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

try krnlx ccminer
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Activity: 27
is their a beter miner for amd other than the 1 posted on the 1st page here thanks in advance

Im using this. Went from 20 to 22 with it (version 0.6). With the new version 0.7 i actually went up to 24 according to the miner but im still testing it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2033185.0;all
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
I can confirm I have very good numbers on ccminer-x64 v2.2 without touching the intensity settings
1080ti ASUS STRIX OC 55-57 MH/s
1080ti ZOTAC AMP EXTREME 56-58 MH/s
1070s ASUS STRIX,PALIT GAMEROCK,GAINWARD 31-33 MH/s

I'm sure the guys who payed for non-free releases will not be very happy
Anyway, great job with this new release ! Keep up the good work !

what version of ccminer is that exactly? the 2.2 skunk version from the first post is already 3 weeks old..

https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/releases
I want to say that this 2.2 miner from tpruvot is giving low hashrate on the pool, like only half :/
going back to SP mod for now i dont trust this

i am on linux, with 2.2 i have 19.5 per gigabyte 1070, and with krnlx i got 28, so on 8 cards average is around 220m and i get same results on suprnova most of time ... if it helps ... cheers

Tpruvot miner gives me 58 mh/s and SP mod 5 gives me 55 mh/s
But on the pool is a different story:

Tpruvot 2.2 miner hashrate on the pool: average only 35 to 40 mh/s
SP mod 5 on the pool: 55 - 60 mh/s

Something is fucked with a 1080 ti with the new 2.2 ccminer from tpruvot
This also translates in my shares, i'm only getting half to 40% less shares with 2.2 miner from tpruvot

I am testing my 1080 Ti also with ccminer 2.2 -- on the miner it shows ~10% gain from krnlx miner (55 vs. 50).

On the pool it shows lower result as well -- I am seeing only high 30s to low 40s range so far after ~40 shares.

I may let it run the rest of the day on this machine & see if that changes.
I can confirm I have very good numbers on ccminer-x64 v2.2 without touching the intensity settings

what version of ccminer is that exactly? the 2.2 skunk version from the first post is already 3 weeks old..

I want to say that this 2.2 miner from tpruvot is giving low hashrate on the pool, like only half :/

i am on linux, with 2.2 i have 19.5 per gigabyte 1070, and with krnlx i got 28, so on 8 cards average is around 220m and i get same results on suprnova most of time ... if it helps ... cheers

Tpruvot miner gives me 58 mh/s and SP mod 5 gives me 55 mh/s
But on the pool is a different story:

Tpruvot 2.2 miner hashrate on the pool: average only 35 to 40 mh/s
SP mod 5 on the pool: 55 - 60 mh/s

Something is fucked with a 1080 ti with the new 2.2 ccminer from tpruvot
This also translates in my shares, i'm only getting half to 40% less shares with 2.2 miner from tpruvot
Activity: 66
Merit: 10

Activity: 728
Merit: 106
Haha,
Seems like always, tpruvot made it better for free than all others :-)
Good job!
Skunk is on the level with others. 38-39 vs 39-40 on 1080
Tribus is not good at all. 45 vs 56  on 1070
Activity: 796
Merit: 505
Haha,

Seems like always, tpruvot made it better for free than all others :-)

Good job!

Activity: 621
Merit: 108
Also, what is going to be available there?

I guess it's up to sellers who choose to use their platform. I personally hope it'll be plenty.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn
Any news on when the Signatum marketplace is going to come online? Also, what is going to be available there?
Activity: 18
Hello, friends! Can someone explain me, please, how much coins its needed to have for POS stage? I read the whitepaper and didn't find the info about this.

the whitepaper pretty much tells you all you need to know:

Once the available 100,000 PoW blocks have been mined, Signatum will transition into a full PoS coin.  
Users staking coins through their local wallet will receive a 5% APR with payouts based on the number of coins staked in the wallet.
As an example, if a user stakes 1,000 coins through the wallet, they would receive 50 extra coins in a year ((1,000 x 1.05) - 1,000).
The staking APR is paid out every 5 minutes and coins generated during the PoS phase will be fully mature after 50 confirmations - after which the coins are fully transferrable.
Activity: 40
Hello, friends! Can someone explain me, please, how much coins its needed to have for POS stage? I read the whitepaper and didn't find the info about this.

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Jump to: