Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 295. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I'm planning to buy alot more Signatum if it drops a little more. Today I'm a tuna in the world of Cryptocurrency, but maybe, maybe Signatum will make a giant Whale of me Wink. People hold and don't sell. Signatum will be the next UBIQ.. Starting from the bottom and be in the top 100.
Activity: 31
Guys, ppl want to pull the price as low as they can. They are pulling price down and miners are selling their coins.
Hold them and do not sell. Whales want your coins at the lowest price.

Look at the pic.  Angry

https://s27.postimg.org/odhpdfu6r/30e2399c-df31-4b20-8a23-441ccb2aba67.jpg

maybe you are right. i guess some are spreading this FUD thing  and posting low prices on the exchange thus, victimizing weak-hearted kids.
hodl guys!  Grin Grin

ive got over 29k worth... havent sold a single... in it for the long haul.... steady and slow.... you dont win the race by quitting at the first turn.....

29k $ worth or 29k coins ? :O

Same thing, eventually Wink
Some day, my friend... Some day...
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
Guys, ppl want to pull the price as low as they can. They are pulling price down and miners are selling their coins.

Look at the pic.  Angry

maybe you are right. i guess some are spreading this FUD thing  and posting low prices on the exchange thus, victimizing weak-hearted kids.
hodl guys!  Grin Grin

ive got over 29k worth... havent sold a single... in it for the long haul.... steady and slow.... you dont win the race by quitting at the first turn.....

Same thing, eventually Wink
Activity: 676
Merit: 250

Look at the pic.  Angry

hodl guys!  Grin Grin

Activity: 48

Look at the pic.  Angry

hodl guys!  Grin Grin

I hope novaexchange will add it soon , after it got 250 votes that quickly.
Activity: 12

Look at the pic.  Angry

hodl guys!  Grin Grin
Activity: 621
Merit: 108

Look at the pic.  Angry

This is exactly why SIGT needs more exchanges ASAP, to stop this blunt price manipulation.
Activity: 574
"Marketplace is done. It will be online next week."

Preparing my body for release
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
I'll be buying @ 1k sato Smiley This is absolutely crazy how miners dump the coins, they don't understand the value behind the projects they are mining.

A lot of people mining for SIGT is because at that point of time, it is the most profitable. So they just mining and immediately sell into other alt coin. They are not aiming to keep or believe in the projects. However, for those who believe in it, the true value of the coin will come eventually. So we just have to hodl.

I agree. Some guys just watched youtube hyped videos about mining, went to the shop, built a rig and dump whatever they mine to ROI rigs.
But this is a great opportunity to buy cheap SIGT!
Activity: 10

Look at the pic.  Angry

Marketplace is done. It will be online next week. Just needs some final touching. And no we dont need problems of any sort so it has to be clean.

Great news , cant wait to see it Smiley
Activity: 31
I bought some Sigt this morning at .07.  If it drops near there again I'll add to my stash.  

I prefer that the marketplace be monitored for illegal activity.  Aside for marijuana, there is a good reason why that stuff is illegal and the devs need to distance themselves from any abuse.  Its better for the coin.
You're not thinking with your money, homie  Grin
Activity: 462
I bought some Sigt this morning at .07.  If it drops near there again I'll add to my stash.  

I prefer that the marketplace be monitored for illegal activity.  Aside for marijuana, there is a good reason why that stuff is illegal and the devs need to distance themselves from any abuse.  Its better for the coin.
Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
we're fucked boys, we're fucked

I don't understand what you mean.

Oh its simple,
Step 1:  dump all coins
Step 2:  Spread as much FUD as possible on forums with multiple accounts
Step 3:  Others dump coins
Step 4:  Buy back all the coins
Step 5:  Repeat
Step 6:  Profit Huh

So maybe your fucked. I'm not. Buy low. Let them all dump. I'll buy
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be

Oh its simple,
Step 1:  dump all coins
Step 2:  Spread as much FUD as possible on forums with multiple accounts
Step 3:  Others dump coins
Step 4:  Buy back all the coins
Step 5:  Repeat
Step 6:  Profit Huh
Activity: 182
with as high as btc is running lately im not surprised that people are dumping. gives everyone else a chance to buy cheap.
Have a same thought.
Even with recent alts crash, BTC being so high give chance to cashout (fiat prices stays at pretty same level still)
Activity: 430
with as high as btc is running lately im not surprised that people are dumping. gives everyone else a chance to buy cheap.
Activity: 52

Activity: 182
I'll be buying @ 1k sato Smiley This is absolutely crazy how miners dump the coins, they don't understand the value behind the projects they are mining.

A lot of people mining for SIGT is because at that point of time, it is the most profitable. So they just mining and immediately sell into other alt coin. They are not aiming to keep or believe in the projects. However, for those who believe in it, the true value of the coin will come eventually. So we just have to hodl.
I think that most miners are selling their coins on daily basis (which is kind of bad attitude imo) so when they notice small dump they immediately cash out all their coins making dump even more noticeable (like what we have in first two days after cryptopia lunch).
Still I think SIGT is one of the best project issued lately, so I keep all my coins to see price after second halving (I think it'd be at the end of this month?).
Maybe if price then will be stable it'd be good to hold them until full POS.
@up
Why we're fucked?
Jump to: