Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 297. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
"You do know the history in the creation of TOR right - its fake privacy.  Many many of the entry and exit nodes are compromised..."

If Tor is fake privacy why are people comfortable buying and selling drugs and weapons on it? I think by now we would of heard abound the thousands being arrested if it wasn't private.

I assume that you know where the research fundings for tor project came from. Indeed there are a lot of news about arrested people, here a couple of recent reports from different countries, there are much more of course but you have to search for it Grin:

They were arrested because they left a trail or didn't use Tor properly. There isn't anyone who got caught that took all the right precautions.
Activity: 31
Maaan I'd buy up right now if I had the money... Good thing I'm still hodling what I bought at 700 sat  Cool
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
And here is the update after 14 hours of mining.

What does this tell us? Krnlx has a bit more accepted shares compared to spmod5, but it looks like the reported hashrate is a little bit off

looking at the shares, krnlx is 1,5% faster compared to spmod 5
looking at the reported hashrate, krnlx is about 5% faster compared to spmod. (I used the reported hashrate by the miner, not the pool)

It still can be because of the luck, factor, but it can also be that the krnlx hashrate is a few percent to optimistic compared to spmod.

Still looking for testing spmod6 and CWI. Anyone can help me with that?)But will give the other suggested miners a try now.

Thanks for your update again, seems like we can conclude krnlx is a real working miner.

You know what, someone (I don't want to mention the name) private message me, told me that krnlx with fake hashrate, he has tested with less shares earning and blah blah blah, but without a real test result as you did. Then ask me to try CWIminer, and donate him if I found info useful.

I believe you received the private message as well because I saw your name "blissz" in the message as well.

I don't mean to offense, but I really thank him to tell me any fact, better with detailed tested result. Or I will think someone want to cheat my coin for donation, or this is CWI pool owner.

How is it big things if theyre planning on moderating their market? Safex is anonymous and doesnt moderate their users selling/buying activity. Sigt are going to need to compete with Safex if they want to be a top coin, which means they shouldn't moderate what people buy and sell on their market.
How are they even going to define "illegal" different things are illegal in different countries. What if someone from europe was selling flavored cigarrettes to someone in U.S.? thats illegal in one country and not in the other.
Very good point, laws apply to a territory. the main issue with blockchain projects is the legal compliance, looking forward to see how they manage that.
could one way be to implement legal codes in the blockchain through smart contracts Huh I wonder if there is something out there like a "law blockchain" where national legal codes are implemented as a reference to make sure international transactions comply with the laws of the corresponding countries Huh

Even if they had something like that, people can just trade through a VPN of a country that doesn't criminalize what they want to buy or sell. The simple solution is to forget about the laws, let people be responsible for themselves, we don't need daddy government monitoring our victimless actions.
Activity: 12
FUD here, FUD everywhere.
just chill and hodl ur coins guys.  Cool Cool
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
thanks for the study on hashrate my friend !  _SP isnt too happy in his thread and there is all kinds of FUD going on lol.  crypto drama queens everywhere.
Activity: 336
Merit: 258
And here is the update after 14 hours of mining.

What does this tell us? Krnlx has a bit more accepted shares compared to spmod5, but it looks like the reported hashrate is a little bit off

looking at the shares, krnlx is 1,5% faster compared to spmod 5
looking at the reported hashrate, krnlx is about 5% faster compared to spmod. (I used the reported hashrate by the miner, not the pool)

It still can be because of the luck, factor, but it can also be that the krnlx hashrate is a few percent to optimistic compared to spmod.

Still looking for testing spmod6 and CWI. Anyone can help me with that?)But will give the other suggested miners a try now.
I dont mind being protected by the mods , I rather don't want to be scammed all night long , not sure about you.

That's why an escrow and seller/buyer verified ratings and reviews should be used to prevent scams. Moderating "illegal" things means they will micromanage even legit transactions. Safex is anonymous and has no moderators, so if Sigt wants to compete with the chili blockchain market place, then they need to get rid of moderators.

@coiner, they shouldn't moderate what people buy and sell at all, regardless if it's illegal or not. To prevent scams they should only use an escrow and verified buyer/seller ratings.
Activity: 6

How is it big things if theyre planning on moderating their market? Safex is anonymous and doesnt moderate their users selling/buying activity. Sigt are going to need to compete with Safex if they want to be a top coin, which means they shouldn't moderate what people buy and sell on their market.
How are they even going to define "illegal" different things are illegal in different countries. What if someone from europe was selling flavored cigarrettes to someone in U.S.? thats illegal in one country and not in the other.
Activity: 10
You need to buy this coin while price is low and miners must hold all coins for a while for more profit.

Dont sell your coins, otherwise you will regret.

Dont forget, If you are patient, you will win.

Activity: 676
Merit: 250
I dont mind being protected by the mods , I rather don't want to be scammed all night long , not sure about you.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Why signatum has no newsletter?

"Signatum @signatum_
We have all the votes we need to be listed on @nova_exchange ! 250 votes within 24 hours! What an amazing community! Wow! $SIGT #Signatum"

news are @
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/signatum/#social
Yeah, screw Putin if he's trying to take down Tor. Check out Crowetic's post on steemit. He says theyre planning on moderating the market and ban people for selling illegal stuff. They should do what safex does and make an escrow and buyer/seller ratings, then leave moderators out of it. Here is the post on steemit:

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cr0wetic/signatum-getting-voted-to-novaexchange-come-see-what-all-the-hubbub-is-about#@oxygenius/re-cr0wetic-signatum-getting-voted-to-novaexchange-come-see-what-all-the-hubbub-is-about-20170813t112015123z
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
"You do know the history in the creation of TOR right - its fake privacy.  Many many of the entry and exit nodes are compromised..."

If Tor is fake privacy why are people comfortable buying and selling drugs and weapons on it? I think by now we would of heard abound the thousands being arrested if it wasn't private.

but last time I heard that Putin is rewarding who ever can break the TOR, I think Tor still safe if u know how to use it properly.

oh rly? Mr. Putin himself? what else he is rewarding for? Allmighty Putin is everywhere...
"You do know the history in the creation of TOR right - its fake privacy.  Many many of the entry and exit nodes are compromised..."

but last time I heard that Putin is rewarding who ever can break the TOR, I think Tor still safe if u know how to use it properly.

I hope that never happens, but I hope the crypto community can fund Tor to fix any holes in their system. I think Tor is pretty safe if you remove your hard drive, use Tails OS on a usb stick, and add a strong VPN for good measure.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
"You do know the history in the creation of TOR right - its fake privacy.  Many many of the entry and exit nodes are compromised..."

Activity: 679
Merit: 103
Sell and rebuy later Grin

Jump to: