Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 342. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
real nice panic sale Wink
I'm here to get coins for cheap and sell high lol

I guess it's no panic, it's just taking profits.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
the whale is manipulate price, drop to 2500 satoshi then back to 4000 in just 30 miniutes
Activity: 58
Warning !!

HASHBAG.CC  Change a minimum payout for this wallet is 50000 SIGT

What are you trying to do, Hashbag?
 Angry

Correct me if I'm wrong from my wallet https://www.uppic.org/image-7582_59898FA2.jpg

Activity: 148
Merit: 100
Grin Obviously all miners that came late to party will dump there coins before halving and they will go back to their original coin that their mining before.,and the fact that a large influx of new miners yesterday or the other day will definitely dump their coins coz there here for the quick money. I think we will go low around 3k satoshi today  Grin to think hitting this coin on trex is all rumors for now and they said it will take long before trex will add this coin into their exchange., so ready your seatbelts for a long ride
Yea will drop around 3000 - 3200 i think too
 i'll put my buy wall there. too risky to go higher atm

better put buy wall around 2.5k satoshi at this rate. 600+ blocks more to go yet before dumping ends

well thats free market., only 18m sigt circulating while the other 55m is laying around waiting to be dump., and influx of new miners coming in for quick bucks., i think its a price correction TBH.
Activity: 42
Activity: 196
Unless the price tanks or a heap of new miners flock to this coin, this is still going to be the most profitable coin by far to mine even after the block reward halves (at least with GTX 1080Ti's).

I sold a big chunck of what I mined for 0.00004500 BTC per SIGT last night but I am still mining SIGT with my 1080Ti Rig.
I would have ROI the rig with this price increase if I discovered SIGT a little bit earlier but mined DGB before it.

So far I am keeping DGB and mining SIGT.

They are good coins for 1080Ti.

Exactly the same thing I was mining. I wish I had switched from DGB to SIGT earlier.
Activity: 25
Original plan was to just mine and hold at least until this gets listed on Bittrex. If this coin 10x when it hits Bittrex the past 4 days of mining will pay for my mining rig haha.

Any news about enter in Bittrex?
Activity: 118
Activity: 68
Unless the price tanks or a heap of new miners flock to this coin, this is still going to be the most profitable coin by far to mine even after the block reward halves (at least with GTX 1080Ti's).

I sold a big chunck of what I mined for 0.00004500 BTC per SIGT last night but I am still mining SIGT with my 1080Ti Rig.
I would have ROI the rig with this price increase if I discovered SIGT a little bit earlier but mined DGB before it.

In hindsight I probably should have at least signed up at cryptopia. Original plan was to just mine and hold at least until this gets listed on Bittrex. If this coin 10x when it hits Bittrex the past 4 days of mining will pay for my mining rig haha.
Activity: 154
Crazy performance. Can't imagine what will happen before PoS transition. But probably the price of the coins will go down a bit soon after such big pump!
Activity: 382
Merit: 251

Activity: 52
I don't cash out, I will keep Sigt for long
It's plummeting. Time for the transient miners to cash out!
Activity: 27

any idea what pool will be more fair?
its really suck

Yiimp been alright for me, tough to swallow going from 0% to 2% haha but at least it works and doesn't steal my hashes. Definitely a bunch less miners there though, so like 5 to 20 minute block times.

Can you please share hashrate - reward data?
Activity: 287
wtf happened with supernova???
im mining in speed of 110 mh/s and get just 4.3 coins per hour, the diff is not that high for such a low reward
anybody else feeling something weird ?

Suprnova been shit all day after the switch to PPLNS, like 90% of my accepted shares went straight into the garbage and I'd only get rewards for one block every 30 mins or so. It'd only count high difficulty shares and act like any below Diff 1.0 didn't exist. I mined all day to fatten the pockets of others.

any idea what pool will be more fair?
its really suck

try this one
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20706996
Activity: 95
Merit: 11

Is the general consensus big and bright things for the future? Or mostly everyone here just hop on for the quick profits?
The latter is what describes me and most of the ETHminer Reddit sub. Was mining ETH til difficulty made it unbearable then hopped on here for quick bucks. For all I know this coin has no future besides the initial hype, so I cashed out most near 4500 and kept a small stash just in case. Will follow how things go after halving and potentially come back to mine, but I like to play things safe. Penny stock land where you cash out the huge gains, not go broke expecting the pipe dream to hit $100 a year later. Treat everything like it's a scam, profit regardless the final outcome.

(No offense to those who see a bright future with this, I certainly hope the best for you and my small leftover stash)
Activity: 42
Grin Obviously all miners that came late to party will dump there coins before halving and they will go back to their original coin that their mining before.,and the fact that a large influx of new miners yesterday or the other day will definitely dump their coins coz there here for the quick money. I think we will go low around 3k satoshi today  Grin to think hitting this coin on trex is all rumors for now and they said it will take long before trex will add this coin into their exchange., so ready your seatbelts for a long ride
Yea will drop around 3000 - 3200 i think too
 i'll put my buy wall there. too risky to go higher atm
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Been a fun ride for a new miner.
I've sold out for now in preparation for the halvening uncertainty.
Was too much to risk for me Smiley
GL to all

See you at the next coinrush.  Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Been a fun ride for a new miner.
I've sold out for now in preparation for the halvening uncertainty.
Was too much to risk for me Smiley
GL to all
Jump to: