Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 391. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Crap it's rising boys, i dumped so many coins at 2 cents when it was stable....Terrible move

If it hits 10 cents again soon i might have to hurt myself

Weak hands , short term profit dumpers deserve to lose . Sorry No sympathy for dumpers , zpool and nicehash users , too late to cry now . 10 cents ? lol Watch it hit a dollar or more before PoS Wink
Activity: 17
My god, did anyone check Filecoin's ico. They're raising 700 million dollars for their concept. No product yet. These icos are getting crazier every week.

No once is interested in ICOs anymore. So if you are here to promote it, your post will be deleted momentarily.

I was more about making a statement that all these new icos are getting greedier.
Activity: 3
REGARDING THE SIGT HACK. What I know.

In a YOUTUBE VIDEO regarding how to mine sigt, the uploder has given a link to a moded cc miner that gives 30% extra hash rate and alleged to have been sold by Dev for 25 USD. He decided to share with everyone because he received it for free, he claims.

However I tried mining using the original and the moded one and saw no difference on my gtx 1060.
Besides, what's raising suspicion is that in the bat file, the default mining pool is Yiimp pool.
The uploader's reasoning why he advice people to use  yiimp is "although supernova charges the least ( 0 last time I checked for sigt), supernova offlate has become buggy" - clearly no evidence or anything to back it.

Secondly, iv ran UBQ and LBRY mining before and Kaspersky never found virus in them.
Seconds after I ran the moded cc miner with yiimp pool, kaspersky detected and deleted the whole folder.

Thirdly, the video maker has included on how to setup a sigt qt wallet and how to enter the user wallet address into the bat.

From all of the above I feel that Yiimp pool was kept by default and adviced to be the mine pool because yiimp sends mined coins to the wallet unlike supernova. Hacker goes into showing how to set up sigt wallet n address to make sure he can them all with the moded cc miner.

Video link - https://youtu.be/FkhyApoWCDM
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Crap it's rising boys, i dumped so many coins at 2 cents when it was stable....Terrible move

Drink a soothing pill, since most likely the price will not only reach 10 cents, but will exceed it, and after paying half the payment after the 30,000 block to 50 cents, so you need to prepare yourself, to_the_moon  Cheesy

Let's all hope for the best Grin
But probably the supply/sell orders from miners will increase drastically, because everyone is waiting for the halving.
Though it may be even worth to wait this out until PoS is beginning.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Drink a soothing pill, since most likely the price will not only reach 10 cents, but will exceed it, and after paying half the payment after the 30,000 block to 50 cents, so you need to prepare yourself, to_the_moon  Cheesy

I thought I could get some short term gains then get back in if I wanted

Cry
Activity: 395
Merit: 250

Activity: 154
My god, did anyone check Filecoin's ico. They're raising 700 million dollars for their concept. No product yet. These icos are getting crazier every week.

No once is interested in ICOs anymore. So if you are here to promote it, your post will be deleted momentarily.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Ouch... is the vulnerability known the hackers used and has it been fixed?

it has ...

tpruvot issued the fix on yiimp - and anyone using this code ( like hashbag and minertopia for example ) should have upgraded and patched the code ...

our pool is not affected ( or yet to be added to the op ) - as its not based on yiimp ...

but we feel for the pool owners that have been affected - as this is one of the sneakiest hacks from a hacker ... and simple too ...

if there is anything we can do to help - let us know ...

#crysx

I just aplied the patch on https://pool.coin-miners.info , its seems like the hacker tried my pool to but failed

[2017-08-04 07:06:40] admin connect failure from 37.17.23.254

awesome ...

the last thing you needed ( or the community ) was to have your pool wallets emptied ...

this hacker has coins - so the first thing he will do is dump - and depending on how many coins he has - dump hard ...

so lets all expect this - and hope for a recovery soon after ...

#crysx
Activity: 9

My bat file for 5 amd cards and 1 nvidia card will show up like this. Also, I have disabled the built-in video in the system.
sgminer.exe -k skunkhash --no-submit-stale -o stratum+tcp://sigt.pool.mn:8732 -u user.rig1 -p x -I 19 --gpu-platform 1 -d 0-4

thank you! Wink
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
Nice! according to SIGT price it is in uptrend now with growing volume, the block reward reduce time is coming soon. So there are all reasons to rich 10k sats per SIGT
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools

it has ...

tpruvot issued the fix on yiimp - and anyone using this code ( like hashbag and minertopia for example ) should have upgraded and patched the code ...

our pool is not affected ( or yet to be added to the op ) - as its not based on yiimp ...

but we feel for the pool owners that have been affected - as this is one of the sneakiest hacks from a hacker ... and simple too ...

#crysx

I just aplied the patch on https://pool.coin-miners.info , its seems like the hacker tried my pool to but failed

[2017-08-04 07:06:40] admin connect failure from 37.17.23.254
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
I use Windows QT Wallet for collect coin and also encrypted it with passphase.
If my computer down, how can i restore my wallet to new computer ?
Tell me please.
Thanks
Make a backup of the wallet file. Also dont forget your password, it happens more often than you think. Then on a new pc get the wallet and place the wallet file in the signatum folder in /appdata/roaming.

rookie question..we dont have to backup the wallet after every deposit right? just after the first setup we backup the wallet file. then if we need to we can restore it and the coins will be there?
Yes. If i am correct and I may not be the wallet has about 100 addresses in it. So even if you grab another address it will still be backed up. But heres the thing im gonna go into some detail.

TLDR: No you dont need to make back up after every depesit to the SAME address.

For example. If you get an address from your wallet and use that for deposits then you just need to back up one time. Your transaction data isn't really stored in the wallet. The wallet holds the keys to the coins on the blockchain. So you never need to backup a wallet for every deposit.

Now I can not stress enough how important the SAME ADDRESS thing is. If you only ever deposit to one address and you made a backup of that wallet then you are golden. I suggest that you make a backup every single time you get a new address to receive inputs. Yes the coins will be there. Basically as far as I know every single coin is like this. Your wallet holds a set of keys which give them access to the funds assigned to them. No one else can do anything to funds assigned to your keys. Also again I know from experience DO NOT forget your wallet password. I know going full paranoid mode sounds good but don't be like my friend that has 90 bitcoins in a wallet he can't use because he forgot the password. So here is what I suggest. Backup your wallet to multiple places that are secure. You can even extract your privake keys directly and store those as well. Just make sure you don't loose that wallet. Many people will claim that using online storage is unsafe. Well yes thats true but crossing the street is also unsafe. So make sure you don't loose your wallet. and make sure your password isn't weak sauce.

While I was writing this two people made great post. Yes just all of that and this. Just don't misplace your wallet, keep multiple backups and if you really want to be as safe as possible get the private keys and write them down. GL
Tell me please.
Thanks
Make a backup of the wallet file. Also dont forget your password, it happens more often than you think. Then on a new pc get the wallet and place the wallet file in the signatum folder in /appdata/roaming.

rookie question..we dont have to backup the wallet after every deposit right? just after the first setup we backup the wallet file. then if we need to we can restore it and the coins will be there?

For most coins all you really need is a piece of paper with the recovery phrase/private key and PW if you had one

Remember there is a public ledger, the only way to lose those coins are to lose access to the wallet, or to have them sent somewhere else

So as long as you have access, no matter from what computer (this includes hackers), they can do whatever they want with those coins

edit - and no you only need to back it up once to answer your question directly.

edit 2 - answer above mine better
legendary
Tell me please.
Thanks

Something i'd also like to know Smiley

as long as you can restore the wallet - yes ...

either that - or rebuild your wallet using your private key - to rebuild the old wallet from the blockchain ...

but as mentioned earlier - IF you forget your password - or your wallet becomes corrupt - or you lose you private key ( if you dumped it in the first place ) - then ALL your coins will be lost to the network ... thats how coins are 'burned' ... placed in a wallet with no record of a private key - and the wallet destroyed ...

#crysx
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Tell me please.
Thanks

Something i'd also like to know Smiley
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Tell me please.
Thanks

Activity: 590
Merit: 500
Tell me please.
Thanks
Activity: 4
Tell me please.
Thanks
legendary

it has ...

#crysx
Jump to: