Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 392. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Ouch... is the vulnerability known the hackers used and has it been fixed?
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
Just a note to let people know that hashbag (yiimp pool) was hacked recently and we lost a fair amount of SIGT coins which we cannot get back. I have had to remove the payments which could not be made due to the hacked funds not being there, as it was messing up the payments.

The hourly payments are back to normal, I have completely locked down the methods which were used to gain access and siphon the funds. We were not the only yiimp pool which was hacked, other pools lost much more than us.. but never the less I am not happy. I have the IP of the attacker who also used the same IP to hit other yiimp pools, hopefully we can make something of it.

total of 74209 SIGT stolen and transferred to these addresses
B557LL3vQhmxgRsCeRqAHpPBB7WRrMgfFA
BPDfVHVfKawJsVyK9gjkZ8DNsYgMjZyEAh
BTAGK33fvjhmfUzpEZu6GZssGqWXxrhU9o

If anyone knows who these addresses belong to, please let me know. At this point it doesn't look like I can pay out the payments which I have backed up as I don't have 75K SIGT to cover the shortfall in balances. Profuse apologies to all those who were affected and curse these damn hackers.. as soon as I know anything about it I'll let you all know.

Damn. that really sucks.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
DeepOnion ♡
Post have been forwarded to Discord .
Activity: 298
hashbag.cc
Just a note to let people know that hashbag (yiimp pool) was hacked recently and we lost a fair amount of SIGT coins which we cannot get back. I have had to remove the payments which could not be made due to the hacked funds not being there, as it was messing up the payments.

The hourly payments are back to normal, I have completely locked down the methods which were used to gain access and siphon the funds. We were not the only yiimp pool which was hacked, other pools lost much more than us.. but never the less I am not happy. I have the IP of the attacker who also used the same IP to hit other yiimp pools, hopefully we can make something of it.

total of 74209 SIGT stolen and transferred to these addresses
B557LL3vQhmxgRsCeRqAHpPBB7WRrMgfFA
BPDfVHVfKawJsVyK9gjkZ8DNsYgMjZyEAh
BTAGK33fvjhmfUzpEZu6GZssGqWXxrhU9o

If anyone knows who these addresses belong to, please let me know. At this point it doesn't look like I can pay out the payments which I have backed up as I don't have 75K SIGT to cover the shortfall in balances. Profuse apologies to all those who were affected and curse these damn hackers.. as soon as I know anything about it I'll let you all know.
ZPOOL and nemosminer can autoswitch mining to the most profitable coin, so I guess this does add up quite a bit too, especially if the coin price goes up and it becomes more profitable.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Guys ,

My wallet is giving 51002 socket eror and not syncing , someone said to add nodes to config file but  which one is the config file in appdata/roaming/signatum ?

signatum.conf
Activity: 178
Merit: 102
Guys ,

My wallet is giving 51002 socket eror and not syncing , someone said to add nodes to config file but  which one is the config file in appdata/roaming/signatum ?
Activity: 661
Merit: 250
Activity: 280

There is a sudden increase in Miners @ Suprnova and the difficulty just doubled.

Half of the earning are gone per hour
You are looking wrong place. Right now difficulty dropped and touched 9K. Now 11K. Still lower than 24H average 14.5K

There was a time when there are only 4k Miners and the difficulty was just 8k and today it reached 15K max
Activity: 728
Merit: 106

There is a sudden increase in Miners @ Suprnova and the difficulty just doubled.

You are looking wrong place. Right now difficulty dropped and touched 9K. Now 11K. Still lower than 24H average 14.5K

yes its half now. last then a week ago i was getting about about 90-100 coins per hour, now only 1 week later am getting 49-50 as of this post AND i added a card to the system. sigt earnings are for sure 50% or more less then they were only a few days ago.
What was a week ago doesn't make any sense today. I mined with 2cards hundreds of Sigs per several hours at first day with that awful sgminer which was capable of achiving 8-9Mh on 1060. So what? Now the difficulty is lower than yesterday while 5 days to the first halvening And it is really strange - thats the point.
Activity: 32
Now the time
Activity: 87
Hi guys,

I dont know why, but all the time after 5-10 minutes i have 2 cards that look "DEAD"

I'm using AMD RX cards with stock bios.

Can someone help me?

Thx in advance

Dexx
Activity: 106

yes its half now. last then a week ago i was getting about about 90-100 coins per hour, now only 1 week later am getting 49-50 as of this post AND i added a card to the system. sigt earnings are for sure 50% or more less then they were only a few days ago.
did anyone notice any improvements with the v.1.1?

As for 1080ti cards, the speedup is around 2-3%, maybe 5%, but the tdp chart is far more stable (no changes in long-term average power consumtion though), so my psu cooler stopped howling (1080ti's are gluttonous). No changes in speed on 1050's farm.

Are you using the x64 or the x86 version of the miner?
Activity: 395
hell, guys anyone know the command line for use only amd gpu on sgminer?

i have 5x nvidia & 2x amd on same mb
when i launch sgminer it say u have less adl device than opencl
and start to use all the nvidia gpu

i need the command line for use only adl (amd)
-d 0,1 ... can select only nvidia
My bat file for 5 amd cards and 1 nvidia card will show up like this. Also, I have disabled the built-in video in the system.
sgminer.exe -k skunkhash --no-submit-stale -o stratum+tcp://sigt.pool.mn:8732 -u user.rig1 -p x -I 19 --gpu-platform 1 -d 0-4
Activity: 168
its amazing coin !
Activity: 661
Activity: 9
hell, guys anyone know the command line for use only amd gpu on sgminer?

i have 5x nvidia & 2x amd on same mb
when i launch sgminer it say u have less adl device than opencl
and start to use all the nvidia gpu

i need the command line for use only adl (amd)
-d 0,1 ... can select only nvidia

Jump to: