Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 393. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 106
No, not at this moment.
Try harder. Smiley Mine Fury is making 3$/day.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100

SIGT is not listed or am I missing something

Yep thats what I meant , it won't pop up on main page when you calculate the most profitable coin.

When that happens , you can welcome a lot of the monster miners Cheesy

There is a sudden increase in Miners @ Suprnova and the difficulty just doubled.

Half of the earning are gone per hour
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
The hashes ain't that pretty for amd cards hence we don't have the monsters on SIGT yet. We basically only have 6000 blocks to go before block halving,  I'm intrigued to how this will swing, will we lose hash or will the market respond and price increase and more hash on the network, interesting times indeed.
Activity: 287
Just imagine what happens when SIGT gets listed at whattomine ... right now we are still mining in the cover of the shadow Smiley
https://whattomine.com/coins/191-sigt-skunkhash
Actually nothing happened. Maybe AMD users became more active in begging for the miner  Grin

I think what he meant was listed as a mine-able algo - on the GPU page
Activity: 676

Yep thats what I meant , it won't pop up on main page when you calculate the most profitable coin.

When that happens , you can welcome a lot of the monster miners Cheesy
Activity: 661
There is a working miner for AMD, not the most brilliant hashrates but it works Smiley
Who need the miner without competitive hashrates? For 1$ profit. There are much more profitable coins/algo for Reds.
No, not at this moment.
There is a working miner for AMD, not the most brilliant hashrates but it works Smiley
Who need the miner without competitive hashrates? For 1$ profit. There are much more profitable coins/algo for Reds.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10

You can calculate the profitability when you click on coins and search for signatum.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Just imagine what happens when SIGT gets listed at whattomine ... right now we are still mining in the cover of the shadow Smiley
Actually nothing happened. Maybe AMD users became more active in begging for the miner  Grin

Activity: 77

sigt is not  whattomine?
What would you expect to happen when block halfing arrives?

Price increases because new coin supply drops?
Difficulty decreases because it is not quite profitable anymore?
Both, but maybe the price will not increase imediately, as there is actually only 10% current supply on exchange..
A lot of miners are waiting the halving to dump their coins, with the hope of a better price. But if the sell volume increase, then price will maintain at current level, or even drop down a bit. Wait for few weeks to see the real effect of the halving on the market. Also I have good hope that trex will list the coin end august or early september

This sounds quite plausible, thanks for the feedback!
Thanks @oisilener1982 too, though I don't think ETH miner will switch anytime soon. The listing on bittrex would help for sure Smiley

I am also an ETH miner Smiley And some are already selling their rigs with LOW Price of ETH and High Difficulty

There are only 4K miners 2 or 3 days ago and now we have almost 7K @suprnova

Both, but maybe the price will not increase imediately, as there is actually only 10% current supply on exchange..
A lot of miners are waiting the halving to dump their coins, with the hope of a better price. But if the sell volume increase, then price will maintain at current level, or even drop down a bit. Wait for few weeks to see the real effect of the halving on the market. Also I have good hope that trex will list the coin end august or early september

This sounds quite plausible, thanks for the feedback!
Thanks @oisilener1982 too, though I don't think ETH miner will switch anytime soon. The listing on bittrex would help for sure Smiley
Merit: 101

Both, but maybe the price will not increase imediately, as there is actually only 10% of the current supply on exchange..

ETH Profitability is going down the drain. Most miners will look for something new to mine and I believe they will try SIGT. I dont expect the number of miners to decrease even with Halving but price will definitely increase 2 to 10 times with the Halving and Listing to Bittrex

SIGT got higher volume than ETH @ Cryptopia

68 btc volume on cryptopia , that is nuts Cheesy
Hi'

Any chances to see a more AMD optimize miner software for signatum ?

Thanx Smiley

NO. Too late for the Party. Halving then POS Coming soon
Jump to: