Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 44. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
What just happened? Why is it suddenly down to 500 Satoshi?
Activity: 224
SonyaDaytona missed at Discord. Then Doc will leave us. Project of the year.

Sonny is not gone neither is Doctor. They are both tied to the project and is hard at work, working on Roadmap Deliverables.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Signatum is a scam coin

Please send them all to this address and I will take care of it for you
BRRY57769CMpRdSFiPSihMwFY3osC6qUCg
Activity: 2
Signatum is a horrible coin

Please send them all to this address and I will take care of it for you
BLch6hTpSdice0QtBwKL4HiKG2PfhMEYJZ

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
The miners may be abandoning the coins, but there is still a very active community that believe in the project, and don't watch the price every 10 seconds.
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
I think SIGT has been abandoned by people, and since the end of mining, its price has been falling, which has made no sense.
KRA
Activity: 19
SonyaDaytona missed at Discord. Then Doc will leave us. Project of the year.
Activity: 253
SafeCoin-SAFE
For any help , visit our discord.

https://discord.gg/2gwssNn

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 282
Bai bai all my money to SIGT Sad
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Seriously you guys make me laugh. Whether you love or hate Sig, shouting insults in to a vacuum does nothing for you, or the community. I was happily defending Sig during PoW phase, once it kicked over to PoS the truth became very apparent. Do your research, decide for yourself. If you can afford to lose a few $$ you can hodl and pray that it goes up. I sold a couple of days ago and invested in a coin with a real PoS, that pays based on percentages, not just a random chance of finding a block. Sig PoS is massively skewed towards the big bag holders, if you don’t have a big bag you may be better off cutting your losses before it drops further.

If you are thinking of buying Sig for the first time, you should probably dig throughout the history of this thread to see what you’re getting in to.

Good luck
Activity: 490

Signatum 👀💍

very good💋

Correction Shitnatum very bad.
Activity: 29
yeah too bad you keep using the same ole screen shot instead of looking at yobit when someone posts something you moron

What are you talking about. "same ole screen shot". They are all different.

Here. Look at this funny shit, which is an entirely new screenshot !

https://i.imgur.com/h7jsVba.png

when I posted my comment is was at a different time then the screen shot you posted making fun of my comment.. you just took another screen shot now.. the timeframe I was posting about was between 1635 and 1645 EST.. want me to send you the video.. and I was making fun and being sarcastic referencing the post from the moron from "israel" who is buying it all under 1000 sats. I said with all those buys at 1.0063 must be them.. guess you dont read, look at timestamps or check anything yourself.. just another douche
well someone is buying a shitload on YOBIT right now. Thousands going at 571, 572, 580 and up in 1.0063 sigt increments.. wont stop scrolling.. wonder if its that "group" from Israel.. LOL

... and the prestige ...

LOL.

https://i.imgur.com/57bryhe.png

yeah too bad you keep using the same ole screen shot instead of looking at yobit when someone posts something you moron

taken from my recording of 2 minutes of screen scrolling with nothing but buys....

https://i.imgur.com/x7BDl1Z.jpg

do I need to post the long video showing it going on for a few minutes before I stopped the recording?
Activity: 15
Just some jealous idiots who enjoy other people "losing" money because they can't afford it themselves. There is an overal drop on altcoins, nothing wrong with signatum being affected too. 

Edit:

You know when i lost money on sigt? When i send a few k sigt to craptopia by accident after the 16th.
Activity: 796
Merit: 505
Hard to see SIGT trading at ~500 satishi,  when it was 1k fat new days before.
But anyway I big optimist, so I belive it will definitly will rise soon.

Good luck mate, for now it costs 10 times less than top peak price, and we are going lower!

edit:
From LotR: One BTC to rule them all!

So all Shitnatum are worth 1 BTC or not yet? :-D
Activity: 796
Merit: 505
well someone is buying a shitload on YOBIT right now. Thousands going at 571, 572, 580 and up in 1.0063 sigt increments.. wont stop scrolling.. wonder if its that "group" from Israel.. LOL

... and the prestige ...

LOL.

You made my day with that screenshot.

Buy few coins, sell thousands. To the moon! :-D
Activity: 175
Hard to see SIGT trading at ~500 satishi,  when it was 1k fat new days before.
But anyway I big optimist, so I belive it will definitly will rise soon.
Activity: 323
well someone is buying a shitload on YOBIT right now. Thousands going at 571, 572 in 1.0062 increments.. wont stop scrolling.. wonder if its that "group" from Israel.. LOL
In coordination with madagascar iguanas and aliens of course  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: