Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 39. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Bot is working hard to bring us to the moon!

I understand what you are trying to do, but that statement gives me zero confidence in this coin.
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
Bot is working hard to bring us to the moon!
Activity: 280
Hi Bobby B,

Amazing work you are doing here for the Signatum community, everyone is being kept up to date with graphs, and screenshots  Grin

Thank you Bobby, and keep up the good work  Wink

Kind regards
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
For those who may of missed it yesterday, great news from Developer Sonny, the new web wallet is beginning to take shape and the difference between v.1 and v.2 will be night and day, I also hear this statement applies to the new marketplace.  Grin

A word from Sonny;

Looking forward to see both  Wink
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
hi..Is this coin difficulty ... only 2466 coins ... do I have to carry a purse, can I get a prize?ty..
For those who may of missed it yesterday, great news from Developer Sonny, the new web wallet is beginning to take shape and the difference between v.1 and v.2 will be night and day, I also hear this statement applies to the new marketplace.  Grin

A word from Sonny;

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
moderator, please do your job to stop these some trolls we already know stop introducing crap and nasty asses with a lot of hair, in addition to small penis pumps. The one with the penis pump, at least I laughed, it's funny, but the ass with a lot of disgusting hair, is not funny at all ... I've already vomited twice ... please act !!   Undecided Cry

google translator
hahah  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 7
Can anyone let me know why we must use an exchange home ?

I dont think people will enjoy it
moderator, please do your job to stop these some trolls we already know stop introducing crap and nasty asses with a lot of hair, in addition to small penis pumps. The one with the penis pump, at least I laughed, it's funny, but the ass with a lot of disgusting hair, is not funny at all ... I've already vomited twice ... please act !!   Undecided Cry

google translator

Hi Luismibit,

Click the report to moderator button below the offensive page, this alerts him to remove the post  Wink

Kind regards.
Activity: 44
moderator, please do your job to stop these some trolls we already know stop introducing crap and nasty asses with a lot of hair, in addition to small penis pumps. The one with the penis pump, at least I laughed, it's funny, but the ass with a lot of disgusting hair, is not funny at all ... I've already vomited twice ... please act !!   Undecided Cry

google translator
Activity: 253
SafeCoin-SAFE
U ask hit the discord and ask the MODs there

https://discord.gg/2gwssNn
Activity: 177
can someone unlock me on telegram , please . my name is pravin there.

i got block for posting coin to buy link.

thanks...
Activity: 253
SafeCoin-SAFE
u WORK hard for SIGT.. thanks for the Charts.. Looks like the Buy will grow Cheesy
Activity: 100
If these guys cant handle fud and only want to hear yes yes yes then you should stay out of this thread.

Immature self-centered pricks. The world is not butterflies and chocolates. there are also dumps, shits and moonshots.

Cant handle fud?
I believe we handled hundreds of pages of fud.

SIGT is fud-proof.  Move along.
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
If these guys cant handle fud and only want to hear yes yes yes then you should stay out of this thread.

Immature self-centered pricks. The world is not butterflies and chocolates. there are also dumps, shits and moonshots.
Hi Bobby B,

Great work, however you may need to seek out a GP over that condition.  Grin Grin Grin

Activity: 406
Merit: 111
The "GreenCandle" burns bright tonight.

And it continues to shine on
Activity: 155
Guys, one question. My wallet says,  i should get a stake reward after 5 days. It has been more than 7 days and still no reward, what could be the issue?

no, same happened to me, just wait and u will receive all for those past days, i received yesterday and today

Well, I've message about 9-11 days... since 8 days when I had withrawn from shitcopia and started staking... I feel a bit confused that it won't change since then.

If my calculations are right... part of users with more valuable wallets will receive their payouts more frequently (bigger  weight) and their staked money will be rising faster and causing "smaller users" to wait longer and longer...
The "GreenCandle" burns bright tonight.
Guys, one question. My wallet says,  i should get a stake reward after 5 days. It has been more than 7 days and still no reward, what could be the issue?

Hi liomojo1,

Junior.masters is correct, I also experienced the same thing.

Hang on in there, it will come  Wink Grin

Kind regards.
Pages:
Jump to: