Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 42. (Read 823858 times)

erv
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
please vote on my "is signatum a scam" poll so we can settle this once and for all...  Grin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22537151

site up, store up... its very hard say something but too many negatives comments
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Lambos are overrated lol
Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
please vote on my "is signatum a scam" poll so we can settle this once and for all...  Grin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22537151
Activity: 142

from Discord Smiley
Activity: 253
SafeCoin-SAFE
Come and speak with the Community in Discord.

https://discord.gg/2gwssNn
Activity: 210
There are people who have serious problems with the "lambo"

there are still guys who thinks that a single coin can get them a lambo ? with 100$ invest ? in crypto worrld ? come on ...wake up guys. can someone tell me more about this coin please ? Kiss
Activity: 349
There are people who have serious problems with the "lambo"
Activity: 323
Merit: 101
Lets make a small survey. I will tally the answer after 200 respondents.

What is signatum really for?

What are other coins for? Nothing really worth.

Thats a start.

1. nothing

2. for scam and devs fast dump coins and take your money.
I wait photos from devs where they on luxury resort and SPA with lambos or ferraris xD
Activity: 796
Merit: 505
Lets make a small survey. I will tally the answer after 200 respondents.

What is signatum really for?

What are other coins for? Nothing really worth.

Thats a start.

1. nothing

2. for scam and devs fast dump coins and take your money.
Activity: 346
Merit: 10
Possible change in SIGT price with technical analysis, looks like the... time to buy
Activity: 98
Filling bag my bag with cheap sigt Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
I have landed here after reading about Magnatum, after the comments which decor that particular thread, many have reason to believe that Magnatum is merely a copy and paste, of this particular coin Signatum.  I also here rumors of an unofficial fork named Signatum classic, however, I am unable to currently trace it.

Oh have you now? LOL. Your faux-intellectualism is painful to read, kiddo. You also can't spell like a grown-up.

I have yet more reading to undertake before concluding what is actually going on here, I have suspicions over the authenticity of cryptodevils claims, as I fail to see he/she's presence among other blatant 'rip-offs'.  After reading through some of the pages here, it is clear @mprep role as moderator should be questioned, maybe look to seek a self moderated thread at the very least.  I understand there is a lot to moderate and yet on the other hand, it should not be allowed to reach such a magnitude of exchange in slurs before it is addressed.

For now, I remain unbiased over all opinions.

That is so cute.

What was your point though?

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
PSA WARNING!

Be advised that this coin project has been exposed

as nothing more than the usual pump-and-dump clone-coin

scam, with fake trading volume on YoBit and frequent

forum posts containing false claims about commercial interest

in it, even though it lacks any useful tech or innovation.

Avoid at all costs.

Scam accusation thread with details here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2198496.new#new

[Update]
Now including details of the scam dev team's intentions to purchase a forum account dated prior to the launch of their clonecoin, for which there can be no honest purpose to such a requirement:
C'mon guys.. sell sell sell, let me keep getting these cheap coins and return a huge profit Cheesy
Just funny how ppl get scared and sell out cheap Cheesy  more for us I guess >.<

It actually looks like some ppl is artificially trying to dump the prices by inputting smaller and smaller sales orders to dump the prices and get ppl scared to the sell at these cheap prices. I'm not complaining Cheesy

Hehehe, Believe me mate.. If I had more money to invest at the moment I would definitely buy more coins. it will skyrocket pretty within very short time.
It won't be this low for long thou Smiley
Just look at the graphs, the price of the coin shows every sign to flatten out and then swing back up now.

The spiraling downward price was caused of false rumors and people dumping, The price will be at least double within very short time.

What is this stuff?

Evidence of the type of sock-puppet shill accounts used by the scammers all through this thread to hype and pump the coin. This one was only used for 12 hours yet made a series of posts encouraging people to buy the coin in the belief it was about to moon. Typical pump-and-dump market manipulation scam tactic.

Wonderful. These shitty idiots are just working against crypto without realizing it. Fucking greedy as*hole*
Activity: 8
Hi guys, I'm a follower of sigt but, I stumbled this great coin. It has great future and very dynamic marketing and community. Its deep onion, here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006010.new#new

And it looks just as suspect as any. Sure, they're 'giving away' coins in airdrops to those who shill for them enough, but they are counting on people to buy their pre-mined bags off them from the exchange in the hope of...'moon'.

Wouldn't the ethical practice here be to address these suspicions, and approach the community.  I have landed here after reading about Magnatum, after the comments which decor that particular thread, many have reason to believe that Magnatum is merely a copy and paste, of this particular coin Signatum.  I also here rumors of an unofficial fork named Signatum classic, however, I am unable to currently trace it.

I have yet more reading to undertake before concluding what is actually going on here, I have suspicions over the authenticity of cryptodevils claims, as I fail to see he/she's presence among other blatant 'rip-offs'.  After reading through some of the pages here, it is clear @mprep role as moderator should be questioned, maybe look to seek a self moderated thread at the very least.  I understand there is a lot to moderate and yet on the other hand, it should not be allowed to reach such a magnitude of exchange in slurs before it is addressed.

For now, I remain unbiased over all opinions.
Activity: 8
So much drama, I sold all mine at 1000 sats. Might pick them back up while they are going cheap though. I will try to avoid this thread in future, it is seriously childish and depressing.
sad but true. practically nothing useful at last 500 pages of this topic...
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
Hi guys, I'm a follower of sigt but, I stumbled this great coin. It has great future and very dynamic marketing and community. Its deep onion, here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006010.new#new

And it looks just as suspect as any. Sure, they're 'giving away' coins in airdrops to those who shill for them enough, but they are counting on people to buy their pre-mined bags off them from the exchange in the hope of...'moon'.

Activity: 448
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
So much drama, I sold all mine at 1000 sats. Might pick them back up while they are going cheap though. I will try to avoid this thread in future, it is seriously childish and depressing.
Activity: 98
Thank you joon and evil i can now buy sigt very cheap Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: