Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 46. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 323
Merit: 101
SO....when tothemoon?  Grin
This post must be at every next page till the moon  Grin
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
FYI, lot of buys going on with signatum on yobit at the moment... guess someone thinks the price is right to start buying it up, check for yourself.

It's trading at -21.7? Or $0.023803, down $0.01 from where it was yesterday. More BS.

YOBIT is currently experiencing a DDOS attack..
Activity: 490
FYI, lot of buys going on with signatum on yobit at the moment... guess someone thinks the price is right to start buying it up, check for yourself.

It's trading at -21.7? Or $0.023803, down $0.01 from where it was yesterday. More BS.
Why was this coin added to the Bittrex? Capitalization is less than the signatum  Huh https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neo/#markets

ROFL - NEO capitalization is less than SIGT? Are you smoking crack? NEO is #8 on CryptoMarketCap, with a market cap of $1,617,190,000 . SIGT is #333 (and dropping rapidly), with a market cap of $2,570,151

NEO has a sister coin on the same network. GAS. GAS is #24, with a market cap of $248,678,621

Stop spouting BS and check your facts.
If SIGT is just a piece of crap coin to you, just move on...
Whats the big deal?

People who invest will do their own research and decide what has to be done with THEIR money, you don't have to act like a super crypto hero

Actually it is people like you and other shills in this thread, along with your chat channels and the Cryptovore.com promotional website which serve to show the existence of persistent attempts to continually pump out misinformation and hype to newbies which requires this topic be regularly updated with factual posts to alert them to the truth.

I'm sure you'd much rather we all just stop posting the facts so you and your chums can bury them in ever-more preposterous and dishonest cheer-leading.

This is why I keep posting here. Because as painful as it may be to those of you suffering losses from throwing your bitcoin at this scam, you don't have the right to bury the facts in nonsense posts talking about how this coin might be legit or that it might become the next [insert actually innovative coin project here], just so you can offload your bags onto some other gullible newbies.

You got taken by people who are very experienced at how to fool newbies, that's all. Learn from it, but don't try and pass the cost of that lesson on to others, as that then makes you a scammer, too.

some of what you say makes sense... however, why on earth would the devs dumped it all at such low prices? if they truely wanted to make a killing off this they would pump up to 2000+ or so then start dumping, not get rid of it at 500 or below.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
SO....when tothemoon?  Grin
carsen klock has had his sketchy past. He created Denarius a few months ago and went through it all in that forum. Feel free to pop on the Denarius forum and check it out for yourself. He Said he has matured and realized the mistakes he made in the past. So far, with Denarius, he is really working to make the coin something different and hasnt left yet... hopefully his past is just that, in the past.

Also, been starting to get my POS kicking in and so far so good, lots of nice little chunks of SIG popping up in my wallet.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
If SIGT is just a piece of crap coin to you, just move on...
Whats the big deal?

People who invest will do their own research and decide what has to be done with THEIR money, you don't have to act like a super crypto hero

Actually it is people like you and other shills in this thread, along with your chat channels and the Cryptovore.com promotional website which serve to show the existence of persistent attempts to continually pump out misinformation and hype to newbies which requires this topic be regularly updated with factual posts to alert them to the truth.

I'm sure you'd much rather we all just stop posting the facts so you and your chums can bury them in ever-more preposterous and dishonest cheer-leading.

This is why I keep posting here. Because as painful as it may be to those of you suffering losses from throwing your bitcoin at this scam, you don't have the right to bury the facts in nonsense posts talking about how this coin might be legit or that it might become the next [insert actually innovative coin project here], just so you can offload your bags onto some other gullible newbies.

You got taken by people who are very experienced at how to fool newbies, that's all. Learn from it, but don't try and pass the cost of that lesson on to others, as that then makes you a scammer, too.

Activity: 2
Apart from BTC and ETH, The whole crypto-space is verging on a scam.

Some people look at the cup half full some half empty.

Some people like to own whatever the hell tokens, some people like to hang on to their signatums.
Just leave them be. You can't police the internet, just like you can't police the whole crypto scene.
People who own Sigts are going to wish for more for the coin.

If SIGT is just a piece of crap coin to you, just move on, go fud on sex coins or whatever...
Whats the big deal?

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
So answer the question I ask in my previous post:

There is no way I am engaging into that discussion or dialogue considering the aggressive tonality you have employed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tone_policing
Looks like someone is giving miners something to mine and experimenting with technology, algorithms and user interfaces, and as you point out, is quite active in development of some nature.
Contributing at its least is exposure of social behavior for this new crypto environment, both on community and interpersonal behavior of people in the community . There should be more people that put in effort into this and do similar things for the overall growth of blockchain implementations.

There is no 'experimentation' being carried out through copy-pasta coin launches, other than for those behind the pump-and-dump itself to measure the gullibility and greed of those they can con out of bitcoin.

Pretending that somebody else's intention to fool you into parting with your bitcoin in return for their short-lived copy-pasted clonecoin is somehow a positive thing for cryptocurrency, is just staggeringly dishonest. How you could write that paragraph and actually believe it enough to hit 'Post' indicates you're either part of the scam or you're dangerously and willfully ignorant about pretty much everything to do with this industry.

Activity: 273
Merit: 250
There's no fun in moderated thread.
Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
Then stop whining and create a self moderated thread.
Activity: 200
Before buying a lot of coins, has been a long time no movement, the money has been there stood there, there is no good news can promote growth?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
i suggest to create a new moderated thread and close this one.
The FUDders in here are making me with nauseas. I cant stand them much more time.
Why there are guys that waste his lives with this kind of things. Even playing the role of the white knights we already get it their point of view.

Please Fudders go live your live. Take a walk. Go to the park walk you dog. Take your girfriend or boyfriend to dinner in a nice place (if you have one).
Live your life and proceed. We already understand your point.

Please close this thread and make a moderated one. We make a new thread with 500 pages in next three months.

Agree with, its more and more undestandable why self moderated threads becoming more popular at btk, cause a lot of paid fudders and absent moders.
Activity: 5
Why was this coin added to the Bittrex? Capitalization is less than the signatum  Huh https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neo/#markets
Activity: 253
SafeCoin-SAFE
Agree . We really need a self Mod thread.  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 97
Merit: 11
The FUDders in here are making me with nauseas. I cant stand them much more time.
Why there are guys that waste his lives with this kind of things. Even playing the role of the white knights we already get it their point of view.

Please Fudders go live your live. Take a walk. Go to the park walk you dog. Take your girfriend or boyfriend to dinner in a nice place (if you have one).

Please close this thread and make a moderated one. We make a new thread with 500 pages in next three months.

This new self-moderated thread must be created many days ago, dont know why it isnt done yet.
Activity: 334
Merit: 103

agree, to much not related posts here.
Merit: 106

Pages:
Jump to: