Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 481. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Got skunk working on my zpool/hashrefinery/miningpoolhub miner.... If anyone is interested contact me

Edit.. 1)you can choose what currency you want to be paid in in startup bat file
         2)Add username and workername to startup bat file
         3)Choose which pools to run at in startup bat file
         4)All stable N_idia miners
         5)Win10
         6)Benchmarking at 90 seconds inter change after bench to your preference in startup bat file
         7)Change Donate to 0 if you wish not to donate

Add to the stupid zpool pool, say goodbye to the coin http://zpool.ca/site/mining

Yes its climbing 900 mhs now
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
somenthing strange with zpool pool.
mined sigt by 1 hour - all balances is 0.
started to read, and there is " must be a valid BTC address"
hmm, ok, choose BTC adress, mined by an hour - and still nothing, 0
am i stupid?
bat file is

sgminer -k skunkhash -o stratum+tcp://skunk.mine.zpool.ca:8433 -u [wallet] -p c=SIGT -L log.txt -I 20

You need your SIGT wallet address
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
somenthing strange with zpool pool.
mined sigt by 1 hour - all balances is 0.
started to read, and there is " must be a valid BTC address"
hmm, ok, choose BTC adress, mined by an hour - and still nothing, 0
am i stupid?
bat file is

sgminer -k skunkhash -o stratum+tcp://skunk.mine.zpool.ca:8433 -u [wallet] -p c=SIGT -L log.txt -I 20
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
📌[ANN]📌👍👍👍
Got skunk working on my zpool/hashrefinery/miningpoolhub miner.... If anyone is interested contact me

Edit.. 1)you can choose what currency you want to be paid in in startup bat file
         5)Win10
         6)Benchmarking at 90 seconds inter change after bench to your preference in startup bat file

Add to the stupid zpool pool, say goodbye to the coin http://zpool.ca/site/mining
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
Im not sure if any of you guys here remember Frost Coin last year... Also the same POW 100k blocks to then switch to POS. Was a project about sidechains ( aparently because just like SIG there was no whitepaper, roadmap, nothing, just a hint of side chains ), anyway, everyone jumped on board and the hashrate spiked just like SIG in a couple of days and in a week or so the POW has ended, got listed on Novaexchange and if it wasnt for my friend NotSoFast ( thanks mate ) i would be still waiting for something to happen with my coins in my wallet... With this said, im not here to FUD i just wish i could clear my doubts about this project so i could safelly dedicate my rigs... Can someone please clarify me if im completly wrong? Thanks
I heard that devs are working on several announcements, so wait and see... But for mining it might be too late soon

Where did you heard that? can i see that info too? Because just like the dead FrostCoin they were too supposedly working on annoucements...

There is a lot of info on telegram group

Ok im glad to know, Thank you. So in that case can we expect an Official statement on this public forum besides the Telegram group? Unfortunatly i dont have all the time i wanted to be following up all information on telegram channels thats why in the most majority i stick to public forums and i would deeply apreciate a response from dev team first to clarify some of the questions i posted earlier. Thank you again
Activity: 138
Im not sure if any of you guys here remember Frost Coin last year... Also the same POW 100k blocks to then switch to POS. Was a project about sidechains ( aparently because just like SIG there was no whitepaper, roadmap, nothing, just a hint of side chains ), anyway, everyone jumped on board and the hashrate spiked just like SIG in a couple of days and in a week or so the POW has ended, got listed on Novaexchange and if it wasnt for my friend NotSoFast ( thanks mate ) i would be still waiting for something to happen with my coins in my wallet... With this said, im not here to FUD i just wish i could clear my doubts about this project so i could safelly dedicate my rigs... Can someone please clarify me if im completly wrong? Thanks
I heard that devs are working on several announcements, so wait and see... But for mining it might be too late soon

Where did you heard that? can i see that info too? Because just like the dead FrostCoin they were too supposedly working on annoucements...

There is a lot of info on telegram group
Activity: 417
Merit: 105
How can I get the wallet to become sync'd?
Activity: 338

5)Win10
Activity: 201
[imghttps://i.imgur.com/IQxXw8T.png][/img]
5 days old coin with such hashrate? just tell me its not a least $1 coin

I have miscalculated the value at first look. You are right... it's like 20000 nvidia 1070 gpus. But still worth it offcourse Wink
Activity: 759
Merit: 500

5 days old coin with such hashrate? just tell me its not a least $1 coin
Activity: 41
There seems to be an issue with the gpuminer source code: The files in .deps contain Windows paths. Any attempt to call "make" results in the following error:
Code:
fatal: No names found, cannot describe anything.
.deps/sgminer-algorithm.Po:1: *** multiple target patterns.  Stop.

Also, is this miner compatible with Nvidia cards? The build instructions seem to be concerned with the ADL SDK, but there's nothing to be found on CUDA. Is it currently at all possible to mine Signatum on Linux, especially with Nvidia cards?

Delete all the .deps directories, it looks like they were added to the repo in error. Just delete them and run configure again. I was able to compile successfully after that. Been using it to mine with my AMD cards.

Sgminer should work with nvidia (OpenCL), but there's also ccminer which uses CUDA directly and is typically faster. The latest Linux sources have the skunk algorithm added. I got them from here: https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/tree/linux  Compiled fine and I've been mining successfully with it using my 1070s.

Hope this helps.
Activity: 137
Fingerprint is there .. I think so  Cheesy
Stay tuned and wait for the news...
Activity: 116
Nice to see SIGT on cryptopia. Dumped half of my mined coins (10k) for 0.12 BTC. Pretty awesome result for only few days mining. Keeping the rest and build back up balance meanwhile. ;-)
Guess you can calling yourself a "bad trader", dumped so cheap a whole 10k for nothing, think you'll regret about it and very soon  Wink

So.. When horde o buyer press price down - somebody stay with 10k and hold it and price stay on one level.. stay some time.. and seller stop panic..
Now of course everybody smart and know what price must be..
You must spend some coin power for price hold... not just stay and wait 25 000 satoshi prise Cool)))
Look on it from this side
Quote from: SlowGrowth

Thank you very much for this info but still i have some more questions... Is there any timeframe associated with this dev roadmap? What is the team behind this project? What is the stage of development of the Marketplace?  Thank you once again
I am not part of the dev team, so you should ask them directly. I just copypasta the infos that I've found on telegram

Thank you for sharing that info

From the telegram group :
Signatum Roadmap ver-1
—---------------------
1. Project dedicated explorer ( to be released as OpenSource under GPL ) - completed 24th July 2017
2. Whitepaper - task assigned to community member Dan Jensen for writeup
3. Signatum Marketplace where people can trade goods and services using SIGT currency
4. Better Anonymity network with more Tor nodes.
5. Signatum Web Wallet in NodeJS
6. SignatumPay
7. More Exchanges
8. Signatum Crowdfunding platform
9. Plan & Build a Signatum Foundation - suggested by community member Mr. Rick
10. Signatum Exchange - suggested by user EVP

Note: The suggestions will need more community input and support to be included in RoadMap ver-2

Thank you very much for this info but still i have some more questions... Is there any timeframe associated with this dev roadmap? What is the team behind this project? What is the stage of development of the Marketplace?  Thank you once again

They are all being done as i write so they might happen sooner than you think. The network hit more than 1 Terahash just now. SIGT came out strange and it will continue to surprise the community.

Again i apreciate all the support from everyone but i still have my questions... Are you part of the dev team? Again what diferenciates this launch from an ICO ( instead of me investing with BTC or ETh i invest with hashrate ) is there any solid feature\implementation\use case to be presented to the community or the dev team is just starting to develop what they propose on the roadmap? Thanks again for your answer
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Nice to see SIGT on cryptopia. Dumped half of my mined coins (10k) for 0.12 BTC. Pretty awesome result for only few days mining. Keeping the rest and build back up balance meanwhile. ;-)
Guess you can calling yourself a "bad trader", dumped so cheap a whole 10k for nothing, think you'll regret about it and very soon  Wink

I disagree. I mined 20k in a day or 3. So i sold half, this will cover my power costs for a long while if this (hopefully not) fails. Remember, still hold 10.000 and am still mining. I just cashed out power costs for more than 1 month. Just to be sure. You call that bad trading, i call that taking insurance. ;-)
No, I'm holding all my 50k and will be holding till the death  Cheesy
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Quote from: SlowGrowth

Thank you very much for this info but still i have some more questions... Is there any timeframe associated with this dev roadmap? What is the team behind this project? What is the stage of development of the Marketplace?  Thank you once again
I am not part of the dev team, so you should ask them directly. I just copypasta the infos that I've found on telegram
Activity: 392
Guys, we're doing a group buy for SP signatum skunk mod #2! Smiley We're going in together at 0.01 btc each and we need 2 more people to join! PM if you're interested.

Regards

I will send PM.
Activity: 658
Merit: 118
Anyone know how I can get the wallet to sync? It's not picking up any connections to the network.

Code:
addnode=54.175.225.242
addnode=122.129.64.13
addnode=122.129.64.14
addnode=122.129.64.15
addnode=122.129.64.16
addnode=203.128.6.219
addnode=104.154.193.236
addnode=104.198.232.113
addnode=104.199.11.56
addnode=130.211.127.202
addnode=35.184.49.142
addnode=35.189.14.132
addnode=35.185.18.85
addnode=35.184.121.184

That's what I have and it connects
Activity: 10
Anyone know how I can get the wallet to sync? It's not picking up any connections to the network.
Jump to: