Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 477. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
With volume like this Poloniex can't afford to ignore it.
It's only 3rd on Cryptopia. Chaincoin had at least 10 times higher volume at some point, is it on Poloniex? I don't think so))

Once Chaincoin hits Bittrex they'll have a hard time keeping up if they don't add Chaincoin and other major tokens/coins that are rising recently, and I believe SIGT will get a special eye. Talking about Poloniex, here. I don't care if they do, but if they don't? Well, consider it bad news for Poloniex to constantly miss out on new and innovative coins.

Also if SIGT can have 100+ BTC of volume often then it's a no-brainer that the market demands it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
Tell me more about how your theory works.
4 months ago nobody ever bothered mining anything except Ethereum on AMD as there was not much profit at all. After May the 18th we had some JP Morgan buying stuff from Buterin and ZECC, and the big bang and BTC worth $3000 (for the sake of farming ZEC miners of course). That's obvious that lots of people started mining all altcoins they could find. At the end of June and in July it was all about HUSH, a bit Bitcore, then Chaincoin and Denarius. Now we got SIGT. They behave the same for miners, first they are profitable, then they're not and the price could even drop to hell. Chaincoin has become the victim of some HODL pumpy dumply scheme still it was a good block reward for some days until the difficulty killed it. I bet those HODLey guys did some farming themselves before dumping a lot of them in one day while it cost 0.002 BTC and as for now it suffers the price of 717 to 2300 sat (lol)
Merit: 101
It's only 3rd on Cryptopia. Chaincoin had at least 10 times higher volume at some point, is it on Poloniex? I don't think so))
I think listing on polo and bittrex is not only based on volume but also on stability and perspective. So it can take some time to get listed. But the request for listing is already done.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Hello. What are the staking requirements after POW is over?
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
3500sats by tomorrow, i'm calling it
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
I am working on sp-mod #3 with more speed on the gtx 1060 cards. Free update to the donators.
hi, i just PM'ed you, did you check the tx?

sorry for the rush but I would like to setup the miner before going bed
sp_
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer
I am working on sp-mod #3 with more speed on the gtx 1060 cards. Free update to the donators.
coin itself is great and have great future,not only because mining
still blockchains work as long as ppl mine the coin. I remember that sometimes until some Slaanesh's demon eats my brain to forget about that. Imagine the difficulty gets high enough even chinese farmers stop finding the blocks. It is the end and the price would go even lower I think. Though I believe in DOGE, it's a good way to send BTC reward between exchanges Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
We got an expert here folks
HUSH or Bitcore or Chaincoin. Prices crashed as soon as ppl realized they can't mine it anymore because of difficulty. That makes things even worse as you get 0.5 PГЫP a day and it doesn't even cost 0.001 because it costs 0.0006

etoque... the legendary etoque...

i remember you from the vanillacoin days.. or another trollbox..

nice to see you here... if you say HODL.. i´ll sell  Grin (j/k)

Grin Grin Grin im human we all made error,at least I get wrekt by dev before he give up(lost 50btc in vnl/xvc,thats was 30k USD in 2015 rofl) and I warn people from malicious thing dev have done to me
Activity: 968
Merit: 624
Still a manic miner
HUSH or Bitcore or Chaincoin. Prices crashed as soon as ppl realized they can't mine it anymore because of difficulty. That makes things even worse as you get 0.5 PГЫP a day and it doesn't even cost 0.001 because it costs 0.0006

etoque... the legendary etoque...

i remember you from the vanillacoin days.. or another trollbox..

nice to see you here... if you say HODL.. i´ll sell  Grin (j/k)
Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Okay let's correct your little baby attempt at FUD

Hush was10k satoshi 4 months ago. Today it sits at 70k.

Chaincoin was 8k satoshi 4 months ago. Today it sits at 40k.

Bitcore is an entirely different distribution mechanism and is not comperable to the previous coins.

Of course, you're ignoring that SIGT has more than 1 feature, but I don't really mind. You can buy at 50k sat.

100% agree with TheKing.  Chaincoin is worth 20x what it was just ONE MONTH ago.  People are looking at the day-to-day fluctuations, and ignoring the fact that cryptocurrency day trading is very different from investing for long term gains.  No one should be 100% all in on SIGT.  But no one should be investing for the prospect of SIGT hitting 10k satoshis tomorrow - none of us on this thread who are pro-SIGT are saying you will become rich overnight.  Keep a part of your portfolio in SIGT because you like the algorithm, the community, the adoption, the lack of pre-mine/bounty noise, and the potential.

Okay let's correct your little baby attempt at FUD

Hush was10k satoshi 4 months ago. Today it sits at 70k.

Chaincoin was 8k satoshi 4 months ago. Today it sits at 40k.

Bitcore is an entirely different distribution mechanism and is not comperable to the previous coins.

Of course, you're ignoring that SIGT has more than 1 feature, but I don't really mind. You can buy at 50k sat.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000

I managed to set intensity 23 for my rx 480 4gb sapphires, getting about 16 MH/s per card (slightly underclocked, BIOS unmodded). Feels good to get in early on this one, but wish I could get a higher hashrate.  Cool
that needs better miner software. For example -i 20 19.01 MH/s with SPMod ccminer and gtx1060 G1 Gaming @2012 and it can become 19.27 if you set -i 25, then you get lagfest and you say screw that! With intensity 20 one can even watch youtube stuff
HUSH or Bitcore or Chaincoin. Prices crashed as soon as ppl realized they can't mine it anymore because of difficulty. That makes things even worse as you get 0.5 hush a day and it doesn't even cost 0.001 anymore because it costs 0.0006. As for June one could get at least one hush a day and sometimes 1,2+
Activity: 676
Merit: 250
Everyone of you stealing my coins  Cry
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Great performance in terms of price movement. This will be a banger and it's just the beginning!
100 BTC volume on Cryptopia @2400 sat as of writing.

Will the major volume expedite Bittrex listing SIGT? We'll see soon.  Cool
Jump to: