Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 478. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 312
Merit: 250
I managed to set intensity 23 for my rx 480 4gb sapphires, getting about 16 MH/s per card (slightly underclocked, BIOS unmodded). Feels good to get in early on this one, but wish I could get a higher hashrate.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
hold guys... this is only beginning Smiley probly 50k it could reach, maybe alot more, need to see the timeline eventually
Activity: 676
oh my gawd , Net Hash: 920,909.99 MH/s
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Fingerprint is there .. I think so  Cheesy
Stay tuned and wait for the news...

^this is special. Mine and hold.
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
What special in Signatum?
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
plz lets not start with the HODL horde... that´s what the pumpers say. (plz not another Chaincoin P/D scheme)

mine it, and do something for the community...
buy, sell... a coin is meant to be used...move the coins!

sorry but not sorry;

Im holding it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
plz lets not start with the HODL horde... that´s what the pumpers say. (plz not another Chaincoin P/D scheme)

I'm okay with trading it for now, but once PoS starts, I won't sell a single SIGT.
Activity: 968
Merit: 624
Still a manic miner

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
3 days old and talking about trex or polo... take it easy, boys  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I've already spoken to trex, we've already submitted a request, but after talking to Richie over there, it seems there's a nice stack of people waiting to be listed.

I paid for cryptopia listing already, .97 BTC is what that cost me.

We'll see what happens with Trex, but for now I'm happy with cryptopia, we'll go for Trex after a few weeks go by. Smiley

I will definitely be willing to help out with the listing on Trex, and I have direct communication with Richie and Bill there. Their basic listing is 3 BTC, so a bit higher than cryptopia... but we'll figure it out.

buy and hold buddys!
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Signatum   rip
Say thank you zpool.ca

More powerful network = bad to green as the day newbies

Yeah I'm not following what all these people are saying about zpool being a bad thing?  I think more people mining = more powerful network = more valuable coin. 

The people complaining are probably those with just 2 or 3 cards who know that the won't get much SIGT after a few more days.  But if you don't have the mining power, just buy in on Cryptopia directly.  Did you guys not see that crowetic, the guy who paid 0.97 BTC to get SIGT listed on Cryptopia, is also in talks to get it listed on Trex in a few weeks?  It's on page 23 of this thread.  Patience is key here.
Activity: 331
Merit: 105
Congrats on the Coinmarketcap listing! I see bright future for this coin  Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
Signatum   rip
Say thank you zpool.ca

More powerful network = bad to green as the day newbies
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Damn, third place at Cryptopia already. Nothing compared to the big exchanges but stil.

Activity: 112
📌[ANN]📌👍👍👍
📌[ANN]📌👍👍👍
zpool.ca  Will kill a coin  Angry Angry Angry Angry Sad Cry Cry Cry

How's that?
As an example of Honey, because of zpool.ca, the complexity jumps from 3000 to 100,000
What makes 70% of the time is not profitable its mining

We only mine ~14% of the blocks on HONEY. Perhaps find the pool that eats 60-70+ then you'll have your coin killer. But even then. It PoW, its meant to mined and will be mined regardless. So pull up your panties and mine on zpool.

You throw 1 TH / s on a coin, and difficulties fly to the sky, without your being able to mined the honey would be beneficial
 Angry Angry Angry
📌[ANN]📌👍👍👍
We just killed Cryptopia can't even log in and people saying they cant register on 4chan.   
It remains to kill bittrex и  poloniex

Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

How's that?
As an example of Honey, because of zpool.ca, the complexity jumps from 3000 to 100,000

We only mine ~14% of the blocks on HONEY. Perhaps find the pool that eats 60-70+ then you'll have your coin killer. But even then. It PoW, its meant to mined and will be mined regardless. So pull up your panties and mine on zpool.
Activity: 676
Holy shit , totally missed out on the halving after 30k passage :O
📌[ANN]📌👍👍👍

How's that?
📌[ANN]📌👍👍👍

DELETE, your pool will kill a coin. Since you pounce when low complexity and increase it 10 times
Zpool.ca THIS DEATH OF ANY COIN
Checked on many coins
 Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Cry

and here shit
Jump to: