Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 479. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
📌[ANN]📌👍👍👍
zpool.ca  Will kill a coin  Angry Angry Angry Angry Sad Cry Cry Cry
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Activity: 69
We just killed Cryptopia can't even log in and people saying they cant register on 4chan.   
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
It's really the last day of superprofits.
It's gonna be the last day of any possible profit for this one. Because of block 10k and block reward gets halved. when you can't mine the coin enough for it to be profitable, you dump all you got. Then the price plummeth to abrahamistic hell and never goes back. We got lots of dead altcoins out there, they all follow the route

Several flaws in this logic I think.

First, as user abant pointed out, the block reward is halving at 30k blocks, not 10k.  Long ways to go until 30k blocks.

Second, it makes no sense to argue that all miners will pull out and dump right at 30k blocks.  Many miners have been selling as they go.  Why would all miners hold 100% of their mining income until block 30k, then suddenly decide to sell it all at the same time?  That would be a stupid way to approach mining, and most of the mining is in the hands of people doing this for a living.

In general, people arguing this is a pump and dump are not pointing to anything bad about the coin (e.g. untrustworthy developer, large pre-mine, nothing innovative, or some other bad factor).  Quite the opposite: the coin actually has a new algorithm, which alone won't keep it alive, but certainly makes it a large cut above other junk coins based on scrypt, x11, etc.  User doktor83 also points out that transactions are fast. 

EDIT: I want to add that SIGT also has community support in the form of MORE than just empty posts saying "we like this coin".  User crowetic spent 0.97 BTC to get it listed on Cryptopia.  That's a powerful community voice putting its money where its mouth is: real support.

I think there is clearly some uncertainty around what the exact value of this coin is going to be.  There is no clear roadmap.  But uncertain value is not the same thing as it being a pump and dump.  People are investing right now in the hopes that either (1) the algorithm will ultimately gain mass adoption, which would be huge, or (2) the roadmap will reveal innovative implementations for this coin/algorithm combo.  I think that makes it easily worth holding and mining in the meantime, because as long as you think there is at least a 20% chance that it will go 5-7x in true (non-speculative) value within the next year, there's no good reason not to buy in.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
how to build in ubuntu 16.04??
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
I like the lightning fast transactions with this coin.  Cool
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
It's gonna be the last day of any possible profit for this one. Because of block 10k and block reward gets halved. when you can't mine the coin enough for it to be profitable, you dump all you got. Then the price plummeth to abrahamistic hell and never goes back. We got lots of dead altcoins out there, they all follow the route
you say there will be no pump ?
We have pump atm as yesterday it cost around 600-700 and I was unsure enough to sell around 1000 of them. I'm miss world (somebody kill me, kill me pills) no one cares, my friend But then yesterday we didn't see such crazy difficulty. I bet it won't last much longer. Just I thought we will have halving at block 10000. That would kill profitability for sure
Yeah, coins becoming harder to mine makes them become less valuable  Roll Eyes We got an expert here folks. Sour you didn't buy at 400 sat?
Activity: 37
Wow, now in coinmarketcap

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/signatum/#charts

already reached 100K marketcap
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
We have pump atm as yesterday it cost around 600-700 and I was unsure enough to sell around 1000 of them. I'm miss world (somebody kill me, kill me pills) no one cares, my friend But then yesterday we didn't see such crazy difficulty. I bet it won't last much longer. Just I thought we will have halving at block 10000. That would kill profitability for sure
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
Activity: 17
Is anyone test what pool is more proffitable - pool.mh or suprnova.cc. ?
suprnova
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
pool.mn/sigt/
fee 0.99% luck last 24h 113%

sigt.suprnovcc
fee 1% luck last 24h 112%

Answer - same Grin
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Wow  Signatum new algo like Denarius
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
The hashrate grows very quickly. It's now close to 1 Thash. And most profitable card seems GTX1080Ti. Now should hold Signatium, it will be about 10K satoshi at least
Activity: 44
Merit: 2

block reward will be halved after block  30000.
Activity: 100
Merit: 11
Then the price plummeth to abrahamistic hell and never goes back. We got lots of dead altcoins out there, they all follow the route

Activity: 280
Merit: 105
Activity: 112
📌[ANN]📌👍👍👍
Jump to: