Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 482. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
Nobody mentions any optimal core/mem settings for 470/480 cards.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Im not sure if any of you guys here remember Frost Coin last year... Also the same POW 100k blocks to then switch to POS. Was a project about sidechains ( aparently because just like SIG there was no whitepaper, roadmap, nothing, just a hint of side chains ), anyway, everyone jumped on board and the hashrate spiked just like SIG in a couple of days and in a week or so the POW has ended, got listed on Novaexchange and if it wasnt for my friend NotSoFast ( thanks mate ) i would be still waiting for something to happen with my coins in my wallet... With this said, im not here to FUD i just wish i could clear my doubts about this project so i could safelly dedicate my rigs... Can someone please clarify me if im completly wrong? Thanks
I heard that devs are working on several announcements, so wait and see... But for mining it might be too late soon

Where did you heard that? can i see that info too? Because just like the dead FrostCoin they were too supposedly working on annoucements...

From the telegram group :
Signatum Roadmap ver-1
—---------------------
1. Project dedicated explorer ( to be released as OpenSource under GPL ) - completed 24th July 2017
2. Whitepaper - task assigned to community member Dan Jensen for writeup
3. Signatum Marketplace where people can trade goods and services using SIGT currency
4. Better Anonymity network with more Tor nodes.
5. Signatum Web Wallet in NodeJS
6. SignatumPay
7. More Exchanges
8. Signatum Crowdfunding platform
9. Plan & Build a Signatum Foundation - suggested by community member Mr. Rick
10. Signatum Exchange - suggested by user EVP

Note: The suggestions will need more community input and support to be included in RoadMap ver-2

Thank you very much for this info but still i have some more questions... Is there any timeframe associated with this dev roadmap? What is the team behind this project? What is the stage of development of the Marketplace?  Thank you once again

They are all being done as i write so they might happen sooner than you think. The network hit more than 1 Terahash just now. SIGT came out strange and it will continue to surprise the community.
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
Im not sure if any of you guys here remember Frost Coin last year... Also the same POW 100k blocks to then switch to POS. Was a project about sidechains ( aparently because just like SIG there was no whitepaper, roadmap, nothing, just a hint of side chains ), anyway, everyone jumped on board and the hashrate spiked just like SIG in a couple of days and in a week or so the POW has ended, got listed on Novaexchange and if it wasnt for my friend NotSoFast ( thanks mate ) i would be still waiting for something to happen with my coins in my wallet... With this said, im not here to FUD i just wish i could clear my doubts about this project so i could safelly dedicate my rigs... Can someone please clarify me if im completly wrong? Thanks
I heard that devs are working on several announcements, so wait and see... But for mining it might be too late soon

Where did you heard that? can i see that info too? Because just like the dead FrostCoin they were too supposedly working on annoucements...

Signatum Roadmap ver-1
—---------------------
1. Project dedicated explorer ( to be released as OpenSource under GPL ) - completed 24th July 2017
3. Signatum Marketplace where people can trade goods and services using SIGT currency
6. SignatumPay
7. More Exchanges

Note: The suggestions will need more community input and support to be included in RoadMap ver-2

Thank you very much for this info but still i have some more questions... Is there any timeframe associated with this dev roadmap? What is the team behind this project? What is the stage of development of the Marketplace?  Thank you once again
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Nice to see SIGT on cryptopia. Dumped half of my mined coins (10k) for 0.12 BTC. Pretty awesome result for only few days mining. Keeping the rest and build back up balance meanwhile. ;-)
Guess you can calling yourself a "bad trader", dumped so cheap a whole 10k for nothing, think you'll regret about it and very soon  Wink

I disagree. I mined 20k in a day or 3. So i sold half, this will cover my power costs for a long while if this (hopefully not) fails. Remember, still hold 10.000 and am still mining. I just cashed out power costs for more than 1 month. Just to be sure. You call that bad trading, i call that taking insurance. ;-)
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Signatum Roadmap ver-1
—----------------------------
2. Whitepaper - task assigned to community member Dan Jensen for writeup with dev team
3. Update Website
4. Signatum Marketplace where people can trade goods and services using SIGT currency
5. Better Anonymity network with more Tor nodes.
6. Signatum Web Wallet in NodeJS
7. SignatumPay
8. More Exchanges
9. Signatum Crowdfunding platform
10. Plan & Build a Signatum Foundation - suggested by community member Mr. Rick
11. Signatum Exchange - suggested by user EVP & Dan Jensen

The Signatum dedicated explorer (currently alpha) can be found at http://internal.signatum.io/, and charting at http://charts.signatum.io/. Both are opensource under GPLv3 Licensing on our Github, https://github.com/signatumd/signatum-explorer https://github.com/signatumd/signatum-charts.
Activity: 216
Good coin. Hope more people will like it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Signatum Roadmap ver-1
—---------------------
6. SignatumPay
7. More Exchanges

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Price went up a bit on cryptopia! Smiley

Telegram channel

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Nice to see SIGT on cryptopia. Dumped half of my mined coins (10k) for 0.12 BTC. Pretty awesome result for only few days mining. Keeping the rest and build back up balance meanwhile. ;-)
Guess you can calling yourself a "bad trader", dumped so cheap a whole 10k for nothing, think you'll regret about it and very soon  Wink
Activity: 170
hi there.. can i get a list of nodes for the wallet conf file.. its not connecting at all.. can anyone give me the list in here? thanks for helping..
Activity: 140
DeepOnion ♡
Fingerprint is there .. I think so  Cheesy
Activity: 658
Merit: 118
I have added some more speed. (around 4-5% faster than sp-mod #1 on gtx 1070,1080,1080ti)

Signatum sp-mod #2 (0.05BTC) private miner:

gtx 1080ti , 50MHASH @210 watt..

8 x 1080 TIs NON FE

pm for details on how to get it.

Works great. nVidia miners must use it .

Yeah, this doubled by hashrate from the sgminer I was using (getting 70mh/s with 2 1080s with stock everything)
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Activity: 140
DeepOnion ♡
Duffann , U need SP Mod for better hashrates ..

U have the same GPu that i have.
Activity: 178
Merit: 102
Is it normal that my 1060 6gb micron with +500 mem and +150 core can only get around 14 mh ? and my 970 can get 12 mh ?

With total 26 mh I only can make 7-8 sigt / hour
Activity: 224
Is anyone working on improving the hashrates for AMD Rx cards? Rx 480s 8gb hash around 17 mh/s. Other algos are able to go higher.
Jump to: