Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 50. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
what the f**k?  Grin

Activity: 728
Merit: 115
Never had any problems with syncing, never used new wallet.
Using the same old wallet from the start.

Also i never created config file, always have from 5-16 connections.

Open ports for firewall when wallet starts, if there is no connections after 10 minutes create config file with nodes and then start the wallet again.
It should connect to some nods.
Activity: 97
Merit: 11
Cдeлaй этo! ми пoзмoдpим.
Boзмoжнo и oбcтpиг бы вcex, нo ecли бы y юбитa былa нopмaльнaя пoддepжкa eщё.
У ниx yжe двa мecяцa Incakoin и Adam нa maintenance и никтo нa тикeты нe oтвeчaeт - зaвoдить тyдa вcё нe xoчy.
Taкжe, пo дaнным https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/signatum/#markets
днeвнoй oбъeм тopгoв тaм вceгo лишь $30,380 / 24h,
a этo знaчит чтo paвнoвecнaя цeнa нa Signatum,
cклaдывaющaяcя нa биpжe yobit кaк нa кpyпнeйшeй биpжe - дaлeкa oт peaльнocти.
Bcё пoтoмy, чтo нa тoй жe кpиптoпии oбъeмы - пoбoльшe были.

Чyвaки, ecть тeмa пpo cигнaтyм нa pyccкoм биткoинтaлкe?
Чтoбы нaкaчaть cигy ceйчac нaдo нecкoлькo бтc кaк минимyм дeпoзит имeть...
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
Hey guys I am having NO luck on my QT wallet... worked fine for 1+ month now has 0 connections.

I tried completely erasing the wallet & re-downloading with no luck.

My signatum.conf file is fully updated.

Ideas ?
Firewall ?

No it is not the problem -- also have two other wallets working on same PC but not Signatum. Tried to re-boot & only open Signatum wallet and also no good.

Your firewall or even Anti-virus (if it has a behaviour blocker) could still be blocking just the Signatum Wallet. Check your application rules.

Okay must have been an update to Windows Defender. Added an exception in Anti-Virus & I show connections but it doesn't seem to be actually synching.

I've had as many as 16 connections on the Wallet but still out of synch after many hours.

*edit*

Scratch that... managed to get it to work. Not sure why this time but using the new QT wallet fixed it. Even though I tried the same thing yesterday with no luck.

Well update again... it says it's connected but it's not doing anything. Sits at 10-days behind indefinitely:

https://ibb.co/kNuqbG

I deleted all the blockchain data on my hard drive & now it seems to be synching fine again from scratch.
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Узбaгoйcя и жди. Tы нaдeюcь видeл кaк выглядит Ждyн, бyдь ЖДУHOM!
He, нo видeл тoлькo aмдждyнoв.
Я мoгy ceйчac кoнкpeтнo пoдcтpичь yobit в oбe cтopoны, и нa мecтe cидeть глядя нa этo зpeлищe нe ocoбo xoчeтьcя...
Cдeлaй этo! ми пoзмoдpим.
Activity: 128
Tyзeмyн бyдeт?

Узбaгoйcя и жди. Tы нaдeюcь видeл кaк выглядит Ждyн, бyдь ЖДУHOM!
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
Dear friend's
I don't know who gave to me negative feedback
I'm not scammer, we are some friends from israel that investing and mining good and new digital coin's.
I can't understand why the signatum haters so active in this forum,
They are buying much more when they are telling you that this is a shitcoin,
It's not true, we know this,
I can send our wallet screenshot, we have + 960k
We are not trading signatum, we are investing for long term (3-12 + months)
I can tell you, our strategy sig = eth, may be not this year but next year,
Whe ar in this business 4 years, we have many friends in many countries over the world,
So, you don't have to trust me, just give me chance to be honest friend, i am a new user as you can see,
Txs

Hello VRCryptoBoss,

I am large investor from South Africa. I found your info from the internet and thought you could help us out. I have $5 million USD that I just inherit and but dont want to pay many taxes on. I found away around this and though you would help. For this I will pay you $750,000 USD worth of monies which you could invest in signatum. I want to transfer the $5 million to you, but need you to first send me 950,000 signatum as collateral until transfer done. Then I need you to deposit $4.25 million into bank account set up in united state, of course keeping the $750,000 for yourself for help me out. Once the deposit is complete I send back signatum to wallet address. I appreciate help and look forward to hear from you soon.

thank you regards
Mustafa Boombada
United Gold bank of South Africa
  Cheesy Cheesy you sell some coke too?
Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
Dear friend's
I'm not scammer, we are some friends from israel that investing and mining good and new digital coin's.
Whe ar in this business 4 years, we have many friends in many countries over the world,
So, you don't have to trust me, just give me chance to be honest friend, i am a new user as you can see,
Txs

Hello VRCryptoBoss,

I am large investor from South Africa. I found your info from the internet and thought you could help us out. I have $5 million USD that I just inherit and but dont want to pay many taxes on. I found away around this and though you would help. For this I will pay you $750,000 USD worth of monies which you could invest in signatum. I want to transfer the $5 million to you, but need you to first send me 950,000 signatum as collateral until transfer done. Then I need you to deposit $4.25 million into bank account set up in united state, of course keeping the $750,000 for yourself for help me out. Once the deposit is complete I send back signatum to wallet address. I appreciate help and look forward to hear from you soon.

thank you regards
Mustafa Boombada
United Gold bank of South Africa
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
all fud buy sigt for freee !!!! 6 btc volume :-)
Activity: 402
Merit: 116
From the looks of it, I'm probably dumping all my Sigt now. I don't see this coin going up any time soon, at least right now I actually still get something back for my electricity.

Goodbye Signatum, I really thought you guys could make it, but its probably not going to happen. All of us from Thailand have concluded about the same.
Ahh look another paid fuder, as i can see all the dribble in this tread, just remember one thing ok and u might learn something  ( XVG Verge was at 1 sat for months, now its 238 sats now grow up, just because price has dropped it means its a fantastic time to buy, or should we buy neo right now, that is what you might do )
Crawl back down the rabbit barrow.
You compare verge with signatum? LOL dumb shit
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Cryptopia delisting Signatum because they have always trouble with the signatum wallet...the web wallet https://wallet.signatum.io
doesn not work for over 7 days at least maybe more...
such a shame!
Activity: 98
Ahh look another paid fuder, as i can see all the dribble in this tread, just remember one thing ok and u might learn something  ( XVG Verge was at 1 sat for months, now its 238 sats now grow up, just because price has dropped it means its a fantastic time to buy, or should we buy neo right now, that is what you might do )
Crawl back down the rabbit barrow.
Wow cryptodevil is still fuding, its now 100% paid fud storm,  its so obvious, dont buy it, etc, if you listen to this person or bot, you will miss out.
690 satoshi and going down? what should we missing?
If you really think he gets paid for this you are schizofrenic
Yes lets buy on a hardcore down trend with a missing dev, idiot noob  Kiss
Activity: 98
Wow cryptodevil is still fuding, its now 100% paid fud storm,  its so obvious, dont buy it, etc, if you listen to this person or bot, you will miss out.
Activity: 37

Ok, let's every one do what they want to do...
wait for my next comment in this forum after 15\10\2017 Smiley
than we will know who is scam and who is right!!!

Roll Eyes
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
I understand where Cryptodevil is coming from. To be unique on market is not a necessity. Signatum has a good approach to the community and willing to work together for the better. I see how popular SGT is with active development. We all agree this is not a bad start. Wink
Activity: 323
Dear friend's
Txs
Dunno if it is serious or troll, you don't say anything about your "strategy" that will push this coin to eth level.
You're not part of the dev team obviously, so I'm not sure you can predict the price without knowing what will happen with development.
Also your english level makes me think you're not really from israel. Real investors from Israel usually speak and write english fluently.
If you want to be "honest friend", please detail your "strategy" and what makes you think sigt will be eth next year.

After the permanent whight knight cockroaches, the last thing this coin need is a P&D whales group...

First of all sorry, my english not perfect, i speak 8 languages and english is not my best...
See my first post and you will see why i came to this forum...
Second - we are buying this coins, we don't want to pump, we are only buying from sellers and with lowest price, because u can make calculations when you are buying big amount you don't have to do it in same day,
We want to continue to buy without affecting much the price,
From 13-14 oct we will buy and end our investing in any price (huge volume u will see)
This coin has some problems now, it's not a secret,
The big problem is a exchanges markets, i think the devs will solve it very soon,
I belive the devs and the project, and we belive that bitcoin will be x2 in some next month, so when we are buying too much from this coin our risk is calculated with risk and our ability...
If someone think's without risk management that bitcoin will up to 7500 usd before it will 2000 usd this is his decision but we really managing our risk with highest chance to make profit...
👍

What the purpose of such post, even new people in crypto with mid-range IQ can buy and sell in time, there is nothing new with this coin or bunch of other coins israel friend or madagascar iguanas or aliens it's doesn't matter at all  Wink
Activity: 37
Dear friend's
Txs
Dunno if it is serious or troll, you don't say anything about your "strategy" that will push this coin to eth level.
You're not part of the dev team obviously, so I'm not sure you can predict the price without knowing what will happen with development.
Also your english level makes me think you're not really from israel. Real investors from Israel usually speak and write english fluently.
If you want to be "honest friend", please detail your "strategy" and what makes you think sigt will be eth next year.

After the permanent whight knight cockroaches, the last thing this coin need is a P&D whales group...

First of all sorry, my english not perfect, i speak 8 languages and english is not my best...
See my first post and you will see why i came to this forum...
Second - we are buying this coins, we don't want to pump, we are only buying from sellers and with lowest price, because u can make calculations when you are buying big amount you don't have to do it in same day,
We want to continue to buy without affecting much the price,
From 13-14 oct we will buy and end our investing in any price (huge volume u will see)
This coin has some problems now, it's not a secret,
The big problem is a exchanges markets, i think the devs will solve it very soon,
I belive the devs and the project, and we belive that bitcoin will be x2 in some next month, so when we are buying too much from this coin our risk is calculated with risk and our ability...
If someone think's without risk management that bitcoin will up to 7500 usd before it will 2000 usd this is his decision but we really managing our risk with highest chance to make profit...
👍
Pages:
Jump to: