Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 49. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 282
Merit: 100
Bloody sad watching the coin going down the drain now.
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
This coin was promising when it was on crowetic hands.This coin showed its true market perception when they parted ways. That also shows the skills of both sides.

Crow's image may be tainted with his previous affiliations but show his skills on marketing. Look at most of us, still waiting for that same glory crowetic showed this coin.

All waiting to dump coin at 3k, 4k, 5k or even 10k satoshi. Is it going to happen again? I don't know.
All I know is this coin present handlers' doesn't have the skills to make it back there.

In hindsight Crowetic added no value to Signatum, quite the contrary.

In hindsight everything has no value. but if you pair it with bitcoin that is growing in value then its valuable.
Signatum's pairing with bitcoin is growing on crowetic's time. Signatum worth now is less compared to his.
5000 is always more than 500 in every language, in every dialect in every country, Satoshi that is.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10

New Article Out! Past, Present, Future - This is Signatum - The Complete Status Update

http://cryptovore.com/2017/10/02/signatum-and-its-future-overview/

Sections of the Article include:
  • Why is Signatum Unique?
  • Committed Developers
  • Continuous Progress or Roadmap Deliverables
  • Raw Community Numbers
  • Community Driven
  • What is the deal with Masternodes?
  • What is the Maximum coin supply?
  • When will Signatum be listed on Bittrex?
  • Developers Commit Regular Updates
  • Why did Crowetic as a core member leave Signatum?
  • Why did the Development Team Split?
  • What happened to Cryptopia
  • Reglar Q&A sessions with Developers
  • What is Signatum Swarm?

Awesome article.  Thanks for sharing!
Activity: 224
This coin was promising when it was on crowetic hands.This coin showed its true market perception when they parted ways. That also shows the skills of both sides.

Crow's image may be tainted with his previous affiliations but show his skills on marketing. Look at most of us, still waiting for that same glory crowetic showed this coin.

All waiting to dump coin at 3k, 4k, 5k or even 10k satoshi. Is it going to happen again? I don't know.
All I know is this coin present handlers' doesn't have the skills to make it back there.

In hindsight Crowetic added no value to Signatum, quite the contrary.
Activity: 273
Merit: 250

New Article Out! Past, Present, Future - This is Signatum - The Complete Status Update

Sections of the Article include:
  • Why is Signatum Unique?
  • Committed Developers
  • Continuous Progress or Roadmap Deliverables
  • Raw Community Numbers
  • Community Driven
  • What is the deal with Masternodes?
  • What is the Maximum coin supply?
  • When will Signatum be listed on Bittrex?
  • Developers Commit Regular Updates
  • Why did Crowetic as a core member leave Signatum?
  • Why did the Development Team Split?
  • What happened to Cryptopia
  • Reglar Q&A sessions with Developers
  • What is Signatum Swarm?

I bet the dev is enjoying his vacation now in thailand with all of your money  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

The developers had no premine, no ICO, no crowdfunding. They mined at the same time as everyone else: when the coin went live to everyone. I also know personally the developers and I can confirm that their coin-holding is not significant at all. They are no bathing in money at all.

Developers are also still active 3 months in.
Cryptopia delisting Signatum because they have always trouble with the signatum wallet...the web wallet https://wallet.signatum.io
doesn not work for over 7 days at least maybe more...
such a shame!

That is not true. Cryptopia blamed the earlier version of LevelDB as being the reason. This however was never the case. They blamed similar reasons on Siacoin and VISIO delisting (well established projects!).
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I remember everyone on the telegram was laughing and telling people that selling at 4000 sats was a stupid idea because it was the absolute bottom. People are so delusional.
Activity: 210
I bet the dev is enjoying his vacation now in thailand with all of your money  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

for real i wish i dumped this when i had the chance
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
Activity: 1589
Merit: 214
when this coin go to the moon ? Grin
Maybe when it will be added to good trusted and unproblem stock exchange where is process of price creation by volumes of daily trading.
Cryptopia - wallet problem...
BITZURE - SCAM.
Yobit - good, but sometimes delay of syncronization...
Novaexchange have low volumes of trading but good stock exchange...
D-cex - no any volumes there...
coinsmarkets.com sometimes not opening...
So... That's all stock exchanges at the moment...

Ohhh snap 500 satoshi, some poor souls are getting nervous  Cheesy
So... Don't sell ! POW phase was been exists for creation and generate coins. And now there is a redistribution it.
Activity: 378
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
Ohhh snap 500 satoshi, some poor souls are getting nervous  Cheesy
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
good project of you, you haved explain more in this page, but in here still not ICO right. i will ask, is there anyone trying the wallet ? i am worry about the Trojan virues

Dude, there is over 500 pages in this thread. I'm pretty sure it would never have gone that far if it did! Lol. No there isn't any Virus. There was never an ICO, just POW and POS.
Activity: 70
good project of you, you haved explain more in this page, but in here still not ICO right. i will ask, is there anyone trying the wallet ? i am worry about the Trojan virues
Activity: 323
I will call to NASA to clear this question  Grin
Activity: 354
Activity: 107
what the f**k?  Grin

hello someone else to find this block before you
Activity: 175
Cryptopia delisting Signatum because they have always trouble with the signatum wallet...the web wallet https://wallet.signatum.io
doesn not work for over 7 days at least maybe more...
such a shame!

Cryptopia has had SIGT wallet problems because of tons of scanty transactions, people just were mining into their Cryptopia SIGT wallets.

what the f**k?  Grin

That is your POS reward and it indicates as mined.
Activity: 97
Merit: 11
what the f**k?  Grin

This happens with all PoS coins sometimes
Pages:
Jump to: