Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 53. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 334
Merit: 103

https://preview.ibb.co/gxf8yw/20171001_210459.png"

because it has so many enemies signatum ?? ... several fudders that could be making their wives and women happy, instead of being around here wasting their time.

In 4 days staking, free and without electricity consumption:

0.41; 4.01; 15.18; 2.09; 16,99 SIGT, Total:

38.68 SIGT

Stake is 5% annually, I have 56,657 sigt (56,6k) therefore: 56657 x 5% = 2832 sigt that I should get free and in a year of pos.

Now only 4 days have passed in the phase of Pos, therefore:
2832: 365 days = 7.7 SIGT per day would be 5% interest in the pos.
7.7 sigt x 4 days = 31 sigt
I have obtained 38.68 sigt, which means that I am getting 24% more than what corresponds to me after 4 days

This is very nice !! I can not be happier and more satisfied. Smiley Wink
The Pos phase is giving more rewards than any of us can expect

This currency is very similar to many others, but soon developers will implement new features and functionalities ... following the established roadmap.
Dev and developers are active, since they themselves own a lot of coins, are most interested in that signatum grow and develop.
This currency only has 3 months ... any previous currency I need at least 1 year to be listed in bittrex, for example.
Let's give this coin time

true, an active community is more worth than a full features coin that nobody is used. Signatum is still in development and more features are coming.

A lot of people here are jealous that Signatum has more active members in 3 months than other coins in 1 or 2 years, that's why they post so much FUD here.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0

Future is here !!!
SAVE the DATE - 13-14\10\2017 you don't have to buy milions of coins like us,
Instead of eating a hamburger, buy a few thousand coins by the date I mentioned and make a big profit ...
Good luck to all of us
Activity: 44

because it has so many enemies signatum ?? ... several fudders that could be making their wives and women happy, instead of being around here wasting their time.

In 4 days staking, free and without electricity consumption:

0.41; 4.01; 15.18; 2.09; 16,99 SIGT, ​​Total:

38.68 SIGT

Stake is 5% annually, I have 56,657 sigt (56,6k) therefore: 56657 x 5% = 2832 sigt that I should get free and in a year of pos.

Now only 4 days have passed in the phase of Pos, therefore:
2832: 365 days = 7.7 SIGT per day would be 5% interest in the pos.
7.7 sigt x 4 days = 31 sigt
I have obtained 38.68 sigt, which means that I am getting 24% more than what corresponds to me after 4 days

This is very nice !! I can not be happier and more satisfied. Smiley Wink
The Pos phase is giving more rewards than any of us can expect

This currency is very similar to many others, but soon developers will implement new features and functionalities ... following the established roadmap.
Dev and developers are active, since they themselves own a lot of coins, are most interested in that signatum grow and develop.
This currency only has 3 months ... any previous currency I need at least 1 year to be listed in bittrex, for example.
Let's give this coin time

Google translator
Activity: 796
Merit: 505
Oh, new scam project of Shitnatum dev, crovetic.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2120193.420

They say "no ico no premine" but under the cover 12 coins per block = 10 to miners, 2 to dev from EVERY block.
it is the same? i want to mine it but i couldnt because of wallet issue. i so unfortunately. always trying to mine or bourght any kind of trash.

It seems that last times any new coin ANN is possible scam, sad :-/
KRA
Activity: 19

They say "no ico no premine" but under the cover 12 coins per block = 10 to miners, 2 to dev from EVERY block.
it is the same? i want to mine it but i couldnt because of wallet issue. i so unfortunately. always trying to mine or buy any kind of trash.
Activity: 796
Merit: 505

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
is SIGT mining possible ? 

Not anymore, it hit POS
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
and dev leave to discord... good time to buy!!! :-)
Activity: 210
Bought 60k coins at 750sat. Its very cheap price for this coin i think.

I bought few thousands at 770sat, also thought it was a nice price to buy. In the meantime, I've encouraged few friends to buy some too.
Activity: 97
Merit: 11
Bought 60k coins at 750sat. Its very cheap price for this coin i think.

Yobit volumes:
Zec - 7.4
Ltc 6.2
Etc 4.1
Doge 8.1
Bcc 9

Sigt 10.3

Activity: 518
Merit: 261
is SIGT mining possible ? 
KRA
RIP. Dev is missing at Discord. buying at 3500 was mistake Lips sealed

Uf, at this stage of the coin that was definitely a bad move. But keep holding, SIGT will rise, maybe not soon but it should hit 5k satoshi in 6 months
have you any ideas because it should be? it seems to me price can be 100-200sat. there is no any activity at exchanges

It is all just my speculation and hopes cause devs should wrap up some projects by then and will (hopefully) increase the price.

i hope you right. i bought that trash at 3500. 45k sign. my wife will kill me. if she knew.

Uf, at this stage of the coin that was definitely a bad move. But keep holding, SIGT will rise, maybe not soon but it should hit 5k satoshi in 6 months
have you any ideas because it should be? it seems to me price can be 100-200sat. there is no any activity at exchanges

It is all just my speculation and hopes cause devs should wrap up some projects by then and will (hopefully) increase the price.
KRA

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
Every "Shitcoin" callers, please sell all your coins now, We are continuing to buy on yobit every amount of signatum with technical price and strategy bellow 1000sat.
If you think it is shitcoin so sell it to us, we are there, We don't want to pump, but we need to buy some m. Coins, so help us,

LOL. Just. LOL.

Could this be any more obvious a pathetic attempt to pump this coin?

"We R suPeR iMpoRtant InveSToR. tHiS cOIn spEcIAl!1!!!!1!!"

BTW, again, do I have to explain just how much of a ridiculous claim it is to assert that the algo of this coin was innovative?
Code:
sph_skein512_init(&z_skein); \
    sph_cubehash512_init(&z_cubehash); \
    sph_fugue512_init(&z_fugue); \
    sph_gost512_init(&z_gost); \

Each of those four algorithms is just another selectable algo already used by other existing coins. Setting this coin to use all four was neither necessary or innovative.

As I said, all the 'dev' for this coin did was copy-paste Blackcoin and change some of the options. There never was any innovation.

So it really is laughable that they are now creating fake accounts pretending to be legit investors who want to buy up this coin because...[othercoinsworthmore]. Great logic.

KRA
Sad to see how SIGT is dropping day by day Sad

It's buy time
May be it will continue to drop to 450 and it is ok,
We are continue to bay bellow 1000 sat much more we can
Every price bellow 1000sat at this time is good investment for us...
Activity: 282
Sad to see how SIGT is dropping day by day Sad
Pages:
Jump to: