Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 75. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 253
Merit: 100
SafeCoin-SAFE
Maybe we can help to add it to poloniex:
https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Submitted .. Hope everyone sends the request Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
Jeez, you guys better read something about staking. And study coin source code.

When you receive coins or mine them or mint them they mature for 50-60 blocks (~ 1 hour) and then start staking.
You can close your wallet and forget about it, then open it a year later, you will have coins with a huge age and they will mint a PoS block with all annual 5% at once.
No need to run it 24/7/365 and on some damn useless raspberry pi. If you want additional 0.1% of compound interest just launch wallet once a month. Or 3.

POS is just 5%/year, is it worth?
It's not.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Maybe we can help to add it to poloniex:
https://poloniex.com/coinRequest
Activity: 253
SafeCoin-SAFE
Masternodes ? Dev said yes for it ..  Cool Cool Cool Cool

Suprnova closed its SIGT pool .. CWI still running ..  Wink

Activity: 472
Merit: 250
lux8.net
POS is just 5%/year, is it worth?
masternodes will be a lot more interested
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
how much reward do you win guyz ?
Activity: 3
Hey everyone!! Been following this thread for quite some time now, just wanted to give a shout out to the Signatum community, you are all rock stars!

Just have a quick question around my wallet balances, there is "spendable", "stake", "unconfirmed" and "total". Any reason why my spendable is just less than half my stake? The two add up to my total, which makes sense, but is stake based on a percentage of total? and the rest left as spendable?

Btw, my wallet is functioning beautifully, 21 active connections and transfers out of Yobit(did one this morning) and cryptopia were instant.

you need to wait for block maturation.. don't worry

Awesome, makes sense  Smiley thanks for the response.
Merit: 116
Hey everyone!! Been following this thread for quite some time now, just wanted to give a shout out to the Signatum community, you are all rock stars!

Just have a quick question around my wallet balances, there is "spendable", "stake", "unconfirmed" and "total". Any reason why my spendable is just less than half my stake? The two add up to my total, which makes sense, but is stake based on a percentage of total? and the rest left as spendable?

Btw, my wallet is functioning beautifully, 21 active connections and transfers out of Yobit(did one this morning) and cryptopia were instant.

you need to wait for block maturation.. don't worry
Activity: 3

just receivd my coins from yobit. in my local wallet it says here that "Not staking because you dont have mature coins." ,do we just have to wait for our spendable coins to be stake coins? or we must modify some settings here in our wallet? hope someone enlightens me.  Wink
Activity: 48
"Estimated time to earn reward is 1 day"

Does that mean I need to open my computer and wallet 24/7?

For staking ? Always on - yes.

Get a raspberry pi or a small vps.

oh i see. so I better transfer my wallet on my pc because its currently on my laptop. Thank you for the information sir and I will search what are raspberry pi and small vpns for hehe coz I have no idea on those things.
has anyone tried sending sigt from cryptopia to local wallet? almost 12hrs of waiting but didnt recieve yet. is this normal guys?

have you confirm withdraw with email link?

yes sir, confirmed it immediately thru gmail. still waiting..  Undecided
Activity: 282
Got my first staking reward , nice  Cheesy

How much SIGT u r holding right now?
Activity: 175
Can not receive any SIGT after hybrid state
I also do not get any reward at suprnova pool after block 98500, looks like something is wrong since blocks 98,500-100,000 are PoW/PoS.  Sad
Activity: 676

For staking ? Always on - yes.

Get a raspberry pi or a small vps.
Activity: 48

Activity: 10
Can not receive any SIGT after hybrid state
Activity: 676
Got my first staking reward , nice  Cheesy
Merit: 116
has anyone tried sending sigt from cryptopia to local wallet? almost 12hrs of waiting but didnt recieve yet. is this normal guys?

have you confirm withdraw with email link?
Activity: 210

bye bye coins
Pages:
Jump to: