Author

Topic: [ANN] SignatureCoin (SIGN) | ANONYMOUS | X11 | Free Signature Distributions! - page 192. (Read 265824 times)

Activity: 425
Merit: 250
S/T issue fixed enjoy Smiley as long as its valid signature address you will be accepted.

www.signature.today/signup.php

Dev, please help to register. Problem is still there! My new address starts with "S", but again I can not register. What's going on? When will you fix the problem?  Angry
You do not have Signaturecoin in your signature area? I can not see. First you need to put your wallet in signature area.

I'm not a moron! All rights properly and it is not! Here look! What is wrong?

Please enter your username:         DStefanov
Please enter your userid:              142764
Please enter your wallet address:      Sx4G6fqbB2BKuqnzwfuyvbDZtSFh8aGM8h

read again OP:

Also, before you register, you need to put your wallet address in the signature of the account.

when is the SIGn address in your sig area???

It did not understand it! I do not know how to do it! Sorry, opt out of it!

didn't you already put these in the sig area? just add "SIGN: Sx4G6fqbB2BKuqnzwfuyvbDZtSFh8aGM8h" to it, oh my...

BTC:   1DQ7Umuhsa9hC5n8BH9NvBPiag9XcSiBMQ
LTC:    LN8pVqBz83RZLiMdUQrpXhA5ZaEv9JE8db
KARM: K87y448G8oD9jHLKKQeSVy2xXrMmetmPP6

Please enter your wallet address:    SIGN:  Sx4G6fqbB2BKuqnzwfuyvbDZtSFh8aGM8h

Again, it's not!
Can anybody explain step by step what to do? Do what you're saying and it's not! I have three fields in http://www.signature.today/signup.php and I fill them correctly! In addition to this website where you can fill in something else?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
S/T issue fixed enjoy Smiley as long as its valid signature address you will be accepted.

Dev, please help to register. Problem is still there! My new address starts with "S", but again I can not register. What's going on? When will you fix the problem?  Angry
You do not have Signaturecoin in your signature area? I can not see. First you need to put your wallet in signature area.

read again OP:

Also, before you register, you need to put your wallet address in the signature of the account.

p.s. Where is "your sig area??""

Hmm seems that people only care about the free coins, they dont want anything more? only some free coins? is that where this coin is all about? xd see ya
Activity: 216
Merit: 16

read again OP:

didn't you already put these in the sig area? just add "SIGN: Sx4G6fqbB2BKuqnzwfuyvbDZtSFh8aGM8h" to it, oh my...

BTC:   1DQ7Umuhsa9hC5n8BH9NvBPiag9XcSiBMQ
LTC:    LN8pVqBz83RZLiMdUQrpXhA5ZaEv9JE8db
KARM: K87y448G8oD9jHLKKQeSVy2xXrMmetmPP6

read again OP:

p.s. Where is "your sig area??""
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Dev, please help to register. Problem is still there! My new address starts with "S", but again I can not register. What's going on? When will you fix the problem?  Angry

Please enter your username:         DStefanov
Please enter your userid:              142764
Please enter your wallet address:      Sx4G6fqbB2BKuqnzwfuyvbDZtSFh8aGM8h

lol are u sure -> and still no adress in sig  Tongue

read again OP:

where is the SIGN address in your sig area???
Activity: 742
Merit: 260
is this correct?

finnaly , get the signatrue done

the problem is my user name is " declined"
OUTSTANDING COIN
Thank you, we are building most advertised crypto coin in bitcointalk history.
give a hand here. We will go so strong.

great one, hope I can register soon  Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
OUTSTANDING COIN
Thank you, we are building most advertised crypto coin in bitcointalk history.
Add to this power. We will go so strong.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Dev, please help to register. Problem is still there! My new address starts with "S", but again I can not register. What's going on? When will you fix the problem?  Angry

please read the above post. You have to put your SIGN wallet address in the sig area.

If you don't read OP, even you get registered, you won't get the coins Grin

try to sing up get daily coins, but get this message "Profile not found or data entered does not match." 

a little help here, dev
You need to put your SignatureCoin Wallet address in your signature area. and apply after that.
try to sing up get daily coins, but get this message "Profile not found or data entered does not match." 

a little help here, dev

you must entered a wrong id or username

a little help here, dev
will mine some, but X11 really a bit old

nice! I hope I can get a share
It's so easy you will simply support one crypto coin from signature area. This is normally everyone should to bring some extra value to the cryptocoin they own or like.
Jump to: