Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sikka - Cryptonote POW- POS-Proof of Activity- New Coin! - page 35. (Read 65734 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Guys, what do you think about the ICO? how promissing the project is?
Activity: 564
Merit: 100
Join GANTECH’s team of game changers
any sell it?
people need to know about the road map otherwise its useless to translate it cause nobody will be intersted.

Exactly.  I have some that I can sell.  But no one will want to buy...

how much you want to sell and at what price?

I'm seeing if I can access my daemon wallet.  I will sell anyone 500,000 @ .00000170

I mined at > 5kh/s for a month.  The network hashrate went so high few times, that's instead of getting 70,000 coins in 24 hours, I got 5000 many times.

I looked at the source code and it's a cryptonote fork.  The daemon wallet files had leftover 'names' from another coin.

By the time it hits an exchange, it could be cheaper to buy, unless everyone dumps at once.

Like someone said on here previously, there are many alternatives.

when there are many alternatives and if this coin is so bad, I am wondering what was your compulsion that you mined with 5kh for a month?

No compulsion.  The pools seemed like they were manipulated.  I was watching the diff between what I should be getting for reward and what I was getting.  I even solo mined for a while.
Activity: 375
Merit: 250

Will mercatox list cryptonight coin? I know some exchangers do not support this algorithm.
Activity: 42
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Do you have telegram channel?
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
i guess why devs decide to release not properly working version.

Cli-wallet work great for me and i expected gui-wallet will be too.
Activity: 56
hi, the gui wallet is not working properly right now. Dev knows the problems , while i sent 6000 sikka from my simplewallet to new one, it is lost in the chain. the transaction hash
didnot add time stamp so , the coins deducted from old one but not appear into the one.. And i am still waiting from dev a solution to that.

Also the new wallet "send"  button is not working now..

i hope problems are solved in the new version.

regards
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
I m trying to open GUI-wallet and have error "Bytecoin wallet already running".
What should i do?
Activity: 153
300000 for sale .00000100 each
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
any sell it?
people need to know about the road map otherwise its useless to translate it cause nobody will be intersted.

how much you want to sell and at what price?
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
I mined at > 5kh/s for a month.  The network hashrate went so high few times, that's instead of getting 70,000 coins in 24 hours, I got 5000 many times.

I looked at the source code and it's a cryptonote fork.  The daemon wallet files had leftover 'names' from another coin.

By the time it hits an exchange, it could be cheaper to buy, unless everyone dumps at once.

when there are many alternatives and if this coin is so bad, I am wondering what was your compulsion that you mined with 5kh for a month?
any sell it?

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
I wonder why people continue creating so many coins, no idea? no revolution?
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
any sell it?
Activity: 31
any sell it?
Activity: 50
If in the very near future there will not be an exit to the crypto exchange, then many miners will pump 1,000,000 coins. The price will be very predictable, 1 sikka = 1 satoshi. It is necessary to go to the crypto exchanges which have a cheap way of withdrawal, otherwise sikka can comprehend the fate of many other coins.

Look at just launched cryptonote coin with 22 billion supply and recalculate your assumptions. Sikka have just 1 billion total supply.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/electroneum
`

Yeah if this is anything to go  by i don't see why this coin couldn't get to $1 per coin if not more.
Activity: 66
Sikka is going very well.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: