Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sikka - Cryptonote POW- POS-Proof of Activity- New Coin! - page 37. (Read 65734 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Really Like this wallet, its a step up from all the wallets i've seen.

Good work guys Smiley
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
40m were premined.  1.3m or so were paid out.  There are 93m out there.

I looked up other cryptonote coins and well with this kind of circulation supply already...

out of top 25, we see majority have higher supply than us. Its not $ value of the coin. its also what you hold. If the coin is scarce you will hold lesser whole number.
And consider 40M from premine is out of circulation, as it will be utilized over the number of years for coin development.

Till now you have been posting about GUI, and when we launched GUI. You started this without trying GUI.
Not sure what purpose this serves.
Activity: 564
Join GANTECH’s team of game changers
40m were premined.  1.3m or so were paid out.  There are 93m out there.

I looked up other cryptonote coins and well with this kind of circulation supply already...
Sikka GUI Wallet V1

Hello All,

Thank you for being patiently waiting all this time and waiting for GUI wallet. I think wait and our effort to deliver best brought good outcome and here we release V1 of Sikka GUI wallet developed by community Dev @Coronacoin.

Wallet is currently launched only for Windows-64 version, Ubuntu GUI wallet will be next

Get Started with GUI Wallet:

1. Download Wallet From Link: https://github.com/Sikka-Pay/Sikka/releases/download/0.3.1/Sikka-GUI-Windows-64.zip
2. Launch the Sikka executable, easily identifiable with our logo as an icon.
3. Once you launch it will create Sikka address and wallet file will be created in Sikka blockchain folder with name Sikkawallet.wallet, location in windows should be: C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\sikka
4. Once your launch, wait for blockchain to sync. Status can be seen in the bottom left corner of GUI.
5. Once sync completes, you can start using GUI Wallet. If Dashboard summary area is not enabled even after sync, wait for few more new blocks to sync which will enable full wallet. Or simply close GUI after blockchain sync and reopen again.

How to open Old Wallet:
1. Complete Steps mentioned in GUI wallet get started.
2. From the top right corner, in the file menu, select open wallet option and select your old wallet file which you use using with simplewallet.
3. It will ask for your password. Enter your password and click OK button. It will load your wallet in some time.

CPU Mining Through GUI Wallet:
1. Go to Mining Tab
2. On top menu, select option, like CPU cores who want to allocate.
3. By default official US pool is added, you can add another pool also. We will add all official pool in coming versions.
4. Click start mining button and enjoy mining new Sikka with your CPU.

A big thank you again to @Coronacoin for developing this and we believe the community will also show support and respect for @Coronacoin for providing his services!

Please feel free to report issues, when you report please do provide details description as much as possible. Also, community member, whoever can address those issues which might be because of user error or because of lack of understanding, that would be a great support.
Show your support to Wallet Dev by donating some Sikka at: 31tWyiMV58DDGkLgLrmjZtQTFRAGe2JG1hmPKgpPqNSSJh1nXZFuDofXMw64wmVCixDGSqb89hmaU8b hLWZQwbjK6eUYg4E
Windows GUI wallet is tested and ready to use. We are building for other OS and will test for other operating systems. If that will take time, we will release windows GUI first.

This are really good news!  Smiley
Still waiting for this release. Hope it comes in the next days.

Progress is progress.  I turned off my Ubuntu lappy that had the daemon wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1768
Windows GUI wallet is tested and ready to use. We are building for other OS and will test for other operating systems. If that will take time, we will release windows GUI first.

This are really good news!  Smiley
Still waiting for this release. Hope it comes in the next days.
when is the exchange ?

A question has been asked many times

This was answered also many times.
We are targeting early 2018.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
when is the exchange ?

A question has been asked many times
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
when is the exchange ?
It's in the final phase of testing, it will be released soon.

Once Wallet is released and no major issues, I will donate 50,000 Sikka to you. I encourage others also to reward community developers. Request Coin Dev also to allocate some reward for Wallet Dev

Thank you for your announcing reward! We will also pay 200,000 Sikka to @coronacoin for GUI wallet development as a reward for stepping up without asking any reward. We encourage more people to join project as contributors to pace up the project growth.
@sikka
I have a lot of coins stuck and was wondering how to make the transfer from old wallet to new GUI?
My original post>
>My daemon will get the blocks but my wallet no longer connects to it.... wallet just closes..says connection failed.
And check password.
I didn't get the seed out.<
Is the simple wallet the problem?
Thx

This error looks like, you are not entering correct password, so try to use correct password. If you forgot your password, we have no way to recover, better create new wallet and use that.
It would be better if the OP be updated with the GUI wallet, if it have completed it's test and is ready to use.
Then we can focus on getting on a exchange.

Any news on the exchange?

I shut off my rig because it was costing too much in electricity.   Cry

4 testla k80s. 

Lol..you have many other options , why are you mining this coin .

I'm not... anymore.  I shut off my rig until Sikka has a value to it   Wink
Activity: 286
Merit: 11
It would be better if the OP be updated with the GUI wallet, if it have completed it's test and is ready to use.
Then we can focus on getting on a exchange.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003

Once Wallet is released and no major issues, I will donate 50,000 Sikka to you. I encourage others also to reward community developers. Request Coin Dev also to allocate some reward for Wallet Dev

Thank you for your announcing reward! We will also pay 200,000 Sikka to @coronacoin for GUI wallet development as a reward for stepping up without asking any reward. We encourage more people to join project as contributors to pace up the project growth.
@sikka
I have a lot of coins stuck and was wondering how to make the transfer from old wallet to new GUI?
My original post>
>My daemon will get the blocks but my wallet no longer connects to it.... wallet just closes..says connection failed.
And check password.
I didn't get the seed out.<
Is the simple wallet the problem?
Thx
Activity: 238
Merit: 101

4 testla k80s. 

Lol..you have many other options , why are you mining this coin .

4 testla k80s. 
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

Good to reward community Devs
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
Any telegram group?

You can start one and we will join
Activity: 224
Any telegram group?

Pages:
Jump to: