Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sikka - Cryptonote POW- POS-Proof of Activity- New Coin! - page 38. (Read 65734 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Is the Cryptonote algorithm good enough for future developments?

Current algo selection was based on Asic resistance, privacy-focused and established standard(BCN/XMR).
For near future, we will continue with this algo. Rest if future needs and project direction require other algo or new algo we are flexible in that terms.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
Is the Cryptonote algorithm good enough for future developments?
Activity: 564
Join GANTECH’s team of game changers
selling sikka coins 5 satoshis every sikka. I acept btc, dash and doge Wink For more infor PM

Interested in 2 million sikka.  PM.
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
It's in the final phase of testing, it will be released soon.

Once Wallet is released and no major issues, I will donate 50,000 Sikka to you. I encourage others also to reward community developers. Request Coin Dev also to allocate some reward for Wallet Dev
Activity: 3
It's in the final phase of testing, it will be released soon.
Activity: 21
is there a time frame for the wallet to be release or something close to a date?
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Nice to see some progress on the wallet. Any dates when ready for download? We also need to hit a exchange soon before miners lose interest and we end up with a dead coin. Coinmarketcap should be a priority as well.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
good good study day day up!!!
Activity: 34

Hi All,
@coronacoin delivered a SIKKA GUI wallet, which we have tested and it is functional. CPU mining also works on pools through it. We have tested by making in and out transfers. @coronacoin needs more info from us to resolve some of the issues, we will work together to get it ready for community use. Join us in thanking @cornocoin for is amazing work:

https://i.imgur.com/np6GUDU.png

Good job! Wallet looks cool! Hope we can get soon as posible.
Activity: 46
Has Sikka been listed on exchanges? I mined some Sikka at its start. Thank you all.
Activity: 21
Hoping to be listed on exchange with some community support!
yea me too, the project is looking great so far!
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1768

Hi All,
@coronacoin delivered a SIKKA GUI wallet, which we have tested and it is functional. CPU mining also works on pools through it. We have tested by making in and out transfers. @coronacoin needs more info from us to resolve some of the issues, we will work together to get it ready for community use. Join us in thanking @cornocoin for is amazing work:

snip, removed picture

Hi sir! When can it be used?

Wallet Dev @coronacoin is still fine-tuning and testing, we are also helping to test. So once Dev and we feel its stable, it should be available for the community to use.

The wallet really looks nice.  Smiley
Hope the wallet will appear soon. I'm looking forward to it. This makes it much easier to handle sikka coins.  Smiley

If Sikka was on the exchange earlier, I think it would be better

Maybe...  but i dont know. But a good gui wallet is also much worth. It make it easier for people to transfer sikka coins. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
My daemon will get the blocks but my wallet no longer connects to it.... wallet just closes..says connection failed.
And check password.
I didn't get the seed out.
Any help plz? thx  Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 15

Hi All,

snip, removed picture

Wallet Dev @coronacoin is still fine-tuning and testing, we are also helping to test. So once Dev and we feel its stable, it should be available for the community to use.

Hope the wallet will appear soon. I'm looking forward to it. This makes it much easier to handle sikka coins.  Smiley

If Sikka was on the exchange earlier, I think it would be better
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1768

Hi All,

snip, removed picture

Activity: 63
Wallet excellent, I really like it and with a look functional, I can't wait to try it!

Good job!  Wink
Activity: 9
selling sikka coins 5 satoshis every sikka. I acept btc, dash and doge Wink For more infor PM
Activity: 193

Hi All,

Activity: 154

Hi All,

Activity: 182
Merit: 15
Pages:
Jump to: