Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sikka - Cryptonote POW- POS-Proof of Activity- New Coin! - page 36. (Read 65734 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Citius, altius, fortius
emenike go go
Activity: 184
Merit: 101
if you need help , drop me a pm
wallet needs an option to reduce upload speed as a peer (it's using 90% of speed)
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
GUI wallet works, import of CLI wallet successful. Good job!

I'm a mining noob and the wallet runs inside a VM. I'm currently CPU-mining at 40H/s. Please confirm that this is ridiculously low hash power and not worth it.  Cheesy

what CPU you have in your VM and what threads your selected in your wallet mining? may be you get more speed once you select more threads.

It's a Xeon E3-1230v3 CPU with 4 physical and 4 virtual cores. I have allocated 2 cores to the VM. I'm not really trying to compete with the pro miners, I just would like to know what hash rates are considered average with a desktop CPU.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003

I'm a mining noob and the wallet runs inside a VM. I'm currently CPU-mining at 40H/s. Please confirm that this is ridiculously low hash power and not worth it.  Cheesy
40h/s.. no not as bad as one thinks..over time. Wink

New wallet works great..but import of CLI wallet not Undecided because I forgot my password and don't know what to do.

Anyone know how I can get that fixed? Smiley Recovering my password? My wallet could be corrupt too. Thx
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
If in the very near future there will not be an exit to the crypto exchange, then many miners will pump 1,000,000 coins. The price will be very predictable, 1 sikka = 1 satoshi. It is necessary to go to the crypto exchanges which have a cheap way of withdrawal, otherwise sikka can comprehend the fate of many other coins.

Look at just launched cryptonote coin with 22 billion supply and recalculate your assumptions. Sikka have just 1 billion total supply.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/electroneum

I'm a mining noob and the wallet runs inside a VM. I'm currently CPU-mining at 40H/s. Please confirm that this is ridiculously low hash power and not worth it.  Cheesy

what CPU you have in your VM and what threads your selected in your wallet mining? may be you get more speed once you select more threads.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
If in the very near future there will not be an exit to the crypto exchange, then many miners will pump 1,000,000 coins. The price will be very predictable, 1 sikka = 1 satoshi. It is necessary to go to the crypto exchanges which have a cheap way of withdrawal, otherwise sikka can comprehend the fate of many other coins.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364

Look at the official pool, some big miners enjoying low difficulty
may be result of wallet release
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1768
Sikka GUI Wallet V1

Hello All,

Thank you for being patiently waiting all this time and waiting for GUI wallet. I think wait and our effort to deliver best brought good outcome and here we release V1 of Sikka GUI wallet developed by community Dev @Coronacoin.

Wallet is currently launched only for Windows-64 version, Ubuntu GUI wallet will be next

Get Started with GUI Wallet:

1. Download Wallet From Link: https://github.com/Sikka-Pay/Sikka/releases/download/0.3.1/Sikka-GUI-Windows-64.zip
2. Launch the Sikka executable, easily identifiable with our logo as an icon.
3. Once you launch it will create Sikka address and wallet file will be created in Sikka blockchain folder with name Sikkawallet.wallet, location in windows should be: C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\sikka
4. Once your launch, wait for blockchain to sync. Status can be seen in the bottom left corner of GUI.
5. Once sync completes, you can start using GUI Wallet. If Dashboard summary area is not enabled even after sync, wait for few more new blocks to sync which will enable full wallet. Or simply close GUI after blockchain sync and reopen again.

How to open Old Wallet:
1. Complete Steps mentioned in GUI wallet get started.
2. From the top right corner, in the file menu, select open wallet option and select your old wallet file which you use using with simplewallet.
3. It will ask for your password. Enter your password and click OK button. It will load your wallet in some time.

CPU Mining Through GUI Wallet:
1. Go to Mining Tab
2. On top menu, select option, like CPU cores who want to allocate.
3. By default official US pool is added, you can add another pool also. We will add all official pool in coming versions.
4. Click start mining button and enjoy mining new Sikka with your CPU.

A big thank you again to @Coronacoin for developing this and we believe the community will also show support and respect for @Coronacoin for providing his services!

Please feel free to report issues, when you report please do provide details description as much as possible. Also, community member, whoever can address those issues which might be because of user error or because of lack of understanding, that would be a great support.
Show your support to Wallet Dev by donating some Sikka at: 31tWyiMV58DDGkLgLrmjZtQTFRAGe2JG1hmPKgpPqNSSJh1nXZFuDofXMw64wmVCixDGSqb89hmaU8b hLWZQwbjK6eUYg4E

Nice! The wallet really looks good. Good job!  Smiley
But i have sync problems too. What can i do to fix it?

And i have a question. The command "datadir" seems not working. How to change the location in windows from C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\sikka to another?
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Wallet looks great!
Activity: 193
Really Like this wallet, its a step up from all the wallets i've seen.

Good work guys Smiley

Thank you for your recognition and appreciation!
You too @Resar and @Fonship
Sikka GUI Wallet V1

Hello All,

Thank you for being patiently waiting all this time and waiting for GUI wallet. I think wait and our effort to deliver best brought good outcome and here we release V1 of Sikka GUI wallet developed by community Dev @Coronacoin.

Wallet is currently launched only for Windows-64 version, Ubuntu GUI wallet will be next

1. Download Wallet From Link: https://github.com/Sikka-Pay/Sikka/releases/download/0.3.1/Sikka-GUI-Windows-64.zip
3. Once you launch it will create Sikka address and wallet file will be created in Sikka blockchain folder with name Sikkawallet.wallet, location in windows should be: C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\sikka
4. Once your launch, wait for blockchain to sync. Status can be seen in the bottom left corner of GUI.
5. Once sync completes, you can start using GUI Wallet. If Dashboard summary area is not enabled even after sync, wait for few more new blocks to sync which will enable full wallet. Or simply close GUI after blockchain sync and reopen again.

How to open Old Wallet:
2. From the top right corner, in the file menu, select open wallet option and select your old wallet file which you use using with simplewallet.
3. It will ask for your password. Enter your password and click OK button. It will load your wallet in some time.

1. Go to Mining Tab
3. By default official US pool is added, you can add another pool also. We will add all official pool in coming versions.

A big thank you again to @Coronacoin for developing this and we believe the community will also show support and respect for @Coronacoin for providing his services!

Please feel free to report issues, when you report please do provide details description as much as possible. Also, community member, whoever can address those issues which might be because of user error or because of lack of understanding, that would be a great support.
Show your support to Wallet Dev by donating some Sikka at: 31tWyiMV58DDGkLgLrmjZtQTFRAGe2JG1hmPKgpPqNSSJh1nXZFuDofXMw64wmVCixDGSqb89hmaU8b hLWZQwbjK6eUYg4E

Great work guys! GUI looks good and great to see block explorer also working. No issues so far.
Activity: 126
Congratulations on the GUI wallet, looks good and works well with no sync problems. It should make a big difference to this project.
Activity: 24
Thanks for the wallet with the graphical interface, it will undoubtedly raise the attractiveness of the coin. Waiting for exchanges.
Activity: 182
Airdrop received, thank you!
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
Any news on the exchange?

I shut off my rig because it was costing too much in electricity.   Cry

4 testla k80s. 

Lol..you have many other options , why are you mining this coin .

I'm not... anymore.  I shut off my rig until Sikka has a value to it   Wink

Until sikka has a value, it will be too late to mine then  Tongue
Activity: 56
hi dev, thanks for the GUI wallet.

But it is not sync .i t stops at 22/10 at after that mined rewards not added to wallet.

how can we handle it? thanks.
Activity: 373
Sikka GUI Wallet V1

Hello All,

How to open Old Wallet:

1. Go to Mining Tab

Synchronous work is not stable

Yep... Sync recicle in lastblock and not unlock avaibale balance.
Activity: 154
Sikka GUI Wallet V1

Hello All,

How to open Old Wallet:

1. Go to Mining Tab

Synchronous work is not stable
Pages:
Jump to: