Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sikka - Cryptonote POW- POS-Proof of Activity- New Coin! - page 34. (Read 65734 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
DeepOnion
I'm very glad to know that the dev is sitll active here. Anyone wants to sell Sikka please pm me your amount and price per BTC? Thanks
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
I m trying to open GUI-wallet and have error "Bytecoin wallet already running".
What should i do?

Are you running any other cryptonote coin wallet at the same time?

No, only sikka gui-wallet.
Close your wallet and then open your resource monitor. See if you see wallet.exe running .. if so end the process. Then open your sikka wallet again. See if that helps. Smiley

1) I m trying, as you say, but it not helps - only "sikka.exe" running in the resource monitor.
2) Trying run sikka wallet as administrator and it change the error - Loading screen of GUI appears
(with logo) and stuck - say "Blockchain load error".
Activity: 131
Merit: 0
I like the idea of. It will simplify our life. Can you give us some more details about this concept?
Activity: 564
Merit: 100
Join GANTECH’s team of game changers
Guys, what do you think about the ICO? how promissing the project is?

0 ICOs.  but the project is promising.  You should buy it while the price is this low.

Where do I buy the coin?

Many posted here that they have some for sale (including me).  No one actually responded.

Until there is some trading happening, like 1 or 2 people on here, I shutdown the servers.

If I cannot trade it for anything, it has no value.  Simple.
I sell 5k sikka, pm me with offer

I have 10k sell to pm me

I have 1000k sell.  PM me.  0.01 P/C
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
What should i do?

Close your wallet and then open your resource monitor. See if you see wallet.exe running .. if so end the process. Then open your sikka wallet again. See if that helps. Smiley
Activity: 69
Merit: 10

I have 10k sell to pm me
Activity: 76
Activity: 69
Activity: 184
Merit: 101
if you need help , drop me a pm

0 ICOs.  but the project is promising.  You should buy it while the price is this low.

Where do I buy the coin?

I don't think the coin still have an exchange. You can contact the miners personally for a p2p trade if you need it.
The coin might soon go to an exchange as it's already mature enough with a large support community.
how about making Pre-Exchange OTC thread ??
Hi there! Amazing project and very motivated team, it is great to be here with you all!

Great to have you here.
Activity: 22
Hi there! Amazing project and very motivated team, it is great to be here with you all!
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
What should i do?

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

Where do I buy the coin?

I don't think the coin still have an exchange. You can contact the miners personally for a p2p trade if you need it.
The coin might soon go to an exchange as it's already mature enough with a large support community.
Activity: 53

Where do I buy the coin?

Activity: 56
Hi dev, thanks for the answer.. here are the hash no's . all 3 of them each 2000 coins transferred , but i see now they are cancelled

up to 1000 sikka on each time transfer from simple wallet is ok, (i made 4-5 succesfull transfer) but when i try to send 2000 coins , it is not accept.

now , i donot know you cancelled them or the system did automatically , but please aware of this.

if you give a support e mail , i will send you screen shots for both wallets.

thanks for your kind interst and help.

Activity: 193
What should i do?

Activity: 193
hi, the gui wallet is not working properly right now. Dev knows the problems , while i sent 6000 sikka from my simplewallet to new one, it is lost in the chain. the transaction hash
didnot add time stamp so , the coins deducted from old one but not appear into the one.. And i am still waiting from dev a solution to that.

Also the new wallet "send"  button is not working now..

i hope problems are solved in the new version.

regards

Can you post screenshot or transaction hash. coins cannot be lost. Also, you using the simple wallet to transfer, how come you are saying transaction time is not added. Simple wallet worked fine. You should have waited for couple of blocks for confirmation of transaction. Also, as we have answered yesterday only about the send button issue, we are aware of this issue and @coronacoin is working.

Also, i would request if you either use PM and forum so your issues, dont use both, otherwise we need to post answer two times.

Also, it will be good to seek answers on forum as many people will be able to help even if we are not available at that time.
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

You can choose better comment to increase your activity, atlas watch you are in coin thread or ICO thread :-)
Pages:
Jump to: