Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 133. (Read 332094 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Seeing the price of this coin drop like this is very painful.. We need another huge update ASAP to get this coin back on its feet, but as long as dev is active and community still active then price will rise guaranteed in the near future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 505
Great coin, short time will show that...what make SilkyCoin strong, is DEV team and community...who dont like, can find other coin, we like - that is why we hold.  Smiley
Who's we? A lot of people sold when it hit 8000 and you should have done so too Wink

No you should not. Coin can go easily over 10 000 can reach even 30 000. So you just killed your long term bigger profits for a small short ones ,-)))

A lot of panic sellers sold when it hit 8000 and looks like you did too. (-; 

Development enroute.. this coin aint done nothing yet! Cool
Activity: 196
Fibre Knight
I find this coin interesting from a creative perspective although I'm not sure why other than the slick website and clear market momentum.  If I may ask a moronic Monday question about POS.  How is POS any different from a instamined scam coin if the POW stage ends so quickly that the distribution is definitely consolidated to a bunch of greedy SOBs?

SilkCoin had 2 PoW phases to ensure that there was a good distribution of the coins. The first PoW phase was pre-announced, allowing miners enough time to regroup their resources to mine SilkCoin. After the initial PoW phase there was a one month phase of full PoS.

This month long PoS phase allowed us time to build a proper foundation for SilkCoin before the second PoW phase and hence SilkCoin had grown a lot more popular and had garnered a lot more attention and visibility than in the first PoW phase.

This meant that there were far more miners in the second PoW phase leading to better distribution of the coin supply. Evidence as to the distribution can be found here : http://explorer.silk-coin.com/richlist/ where you can see how well distributed SC is.

OK just being the devils advocate here yes the distribution is fairly even according to that list but just 403 wallets.  Is that all the interest ATM in creative and slick alt coins with clear technical prowess behind them.  I would think the bare minimum number to find at leaat 2000 unique and verified individual wallets to be called fairly distributed in my book, but I guess I may be a overly optimistic type person.

I dont know if there are really just 403 Wallets but you have to see that Silkcoin is listed on the 4 biggest exchanges (Mintpal,Cryptsy,Poloniex,Bittrex) and most people leave their Coins in the exchanges.
two reasons could be: Small amount of Coins, so staking wouldnt pay out OR someone is using mobile devices/ no stationary Computer.

OK, if I may from an average Joe perspective ask a question about staking. Should I have a wallet with some coins on it and left open? Does that earn me more coins? How many should I have in the wallet to be getting more and more coins? I know I should have coin distributed, which I do across two sites and possible three with cryptsy, but apparently I am one of those folks that is not doing something with the wallet that could earn me more. Is there a document that explains this to the normal investor? I seriously thought staking the coin and the who POW and POS was just for miners. This may ultimately be the confussion in the wallet numbers if there are more "typical" folks like me that are dipping into this with others...
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Great coin, short time will show that...what make SilkyCoin strong, is DEV team and community...who dont like, can find other coin, we like - that is why we hold.  Smiley
Who's we? A lot of people sold when it hit 8000 and you should have done so too Wink

No you should not. Coin can go easily over 10 000 can reach even 30 000. So you just killed your long term bigger profits for a small short ones ,-)))
Activity: 140
Don't feed the trolls.

Feed this
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Everyone when you have a chance, take a look at our new introductory video into SilkCoin

Introducing Operation Shock & Awe

What is Operation Shock & Awe?

Operation Shock & Awe is the internal name for a social initiative spearheaded through a series of giveaways from various outlets. The aim of operation shock and awe is to do a blitz of SilkCoin and get as many people as possible to hear about SilkCoin, download our wallet, learn about our features and in the process get listed on further exchanges.

How will Operation Shock & Awe work?

Operation Shock & Awe is a 2-part initiative.

Part 1, which is currently underway and will continue all the way through to the 2nd PoW phase, will be used to spread the word around about SilkCoin and in turn get listed on MintPal. This will provide us some stability and foundation going through to the 2nd PoW phase.

Part 2, which will collerate with the start of the 2nd Pow phase, will be a full on social media blitz to get as many people as possible to hear about SilkCoin. We already have some big crypto names in social media lined up ready for part 2. The names of these social media accounts will be anounced at the start of part 2.

Who are the current participants on Part 1?

All Crypto All Day
CryptoSandwich

Between the 2 above Twitter accounts, they have a following of over 36 000 people. SilkCoin will be tweeted about daily to each of these 36 000 followers.

CryptoSandwich is in charge of our MintPal voting campaign that can be found here : http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=541.0

Each voter will receive 15 SC per vote. There are additional prizes which include a 15 000 SC grand prize to the person who votes the most along with 2 500 SC prizes each for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th place voters

What can I do to help?

1. Vote for us on MintPal and post here : http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=541.0 to claim your 15 SC rewards
2. Retweet this : https://twitter.com/CryptoSandwich/status/470789069430333443 with the handle #silkcoin
3. Retweet all #silkcoin tweets from All Crypto All Day
4. Tweet what you like most about Silkcoin with the handle #silkcoin

*This is the first of many announcements to come.
Activity: 322
the price on montpal is lower..
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Where are the real people invested in Silkcoin that aren't part of this scam?

Evidence this is a scam.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/proof-silkcoin-is-one-of-a-bunch-of-similar-scams-653509

It's absolutely a scam. Same format as the other scams, same design, and, yes - the voice-over sounds identical. I'm not an FBI audio analyst or anything but I have high quality speakers (and massive ears). If it wasn't a scam why would they lie about the size of the premine? On that note, why would the premine be so massive? Why do people keep insisting the entire premine is accounted for when it isn't?!

People question my motives for being vocal - I'm sick of seeing people get ripped off! I'm sick of seeing the bad guys win over and over and over! They aren't even being clever about it! Clearly, they don't need to! Once you trickle enough free coins out to people they defend the coin to the death to protect their investments. Nobody invested in this coin known jack shit about cryptocurrency, general currency, or economics - it's perfect for a scam! They're getting robbed in plain site and they're happy about it.

Honestly, at this point, if you don't personally know a coin dev of a new PoS coin you can ASSUME it's a scam. Guilty until proven innocent - don't just jump in wallet first! Do some research! Here's another red flag: any coin that has over a 1% premine - no matter how many they claim to give away and whatnot (pretty simple to fake) isn't a good investment. This coin had nearly 5x that which is crazy for a coin going PoS only. Quit making these guys rich at your expense! They're ruining cryptocurrency and hurting legitimate coins and legitimate developers. These guys have done this multiple times - be mad at the robbers not the people begging you to use your head and open your eyes!

I dealt with identical responses and the same levels of anger with DaMaCoin and Yellowcoin and many others. They all ended up nearly worthless just as quickly as I predicted but somehow we're the bad guys? You will lose money holding this and it's up to you guys to decide how much you're willing to lose. There are more Silkcoins out there right now than Litecoins - nobody is going to be able to "pump" this for one last big dump. The sooner you dump the better. Why not dump half just in case I'm right? If I'm wrong, prove your trade to me and I will pay you the difference. I'm that confident.

I have done the research as a normal investor that has been burned by Gox, Whitecoin, and a few others. I think I know now what to look for and honestly, this coin has legs. It has good dev, technicals and trades well. Carry your message to DRK, XC and CINNI for pump and dumps. This is not one of those coins.

You seem very knowledgeable about crypto even though your account is only a week old. Impressive.

Plz gorilla just leave the thread, nobody want to listen to you here. Stay on your "i will destroy Siclkcoin suz i suck" thread and leave us in peace plz.
PS. You said that you would leave the thread and you did not. So it shows how trusted you can be.

PS2, sry i know i'm feeding the troll, hitting ignore right now.
Activity: 98
win

Evidence this is a scam.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/proof-silkcoin-is-one-of-a-bunch-of-similar-scams-653509

It's absolutely a scam. Same format as the other scams, same design, and, yes - the voice-over sounds identical. I'm not an FBI audio analyst or anything but I have high quality speakers (and massive ears). If it wasn't a scam why would they lie about the size of the premine? On that note, why would the premine be so massive? Why do people keep insisting the entire premine is accounted for when it isn't?!

People question my motives for being vocal - I'm sick of seeing people get ripped off! I'm sick of seeing the bad guys win over and over and over! They aren't even being clever about it! Clearly, they don't need to! Once you trickle enough free coins out to people they defend the coin to the death to protect their investments. Nobody invested in this coin known jack shit about cryptocurrency, general currency, or economics - it's perfect for a scam! They're getting robbed in plain site and they're happy about it.

Honestly, at this point, if you don't personally know a coin dev of a new PoS coin you can ASSUME it's a scam. Guilty until proven innocent - don't just jump in wallet first! Do some research! Here's another red flag: any coin that has over a 1% premine - no matter how many they claim to give away and whatnot (pretty simple to fake) isn't a good investment. This coin had nearly 5x that which is crazy for a coin going PoS only. Quit making these guys rich at your expense! They're ruining cryptocurrency and hurting legitimate coins and legitimate developers. These guys have done this multiple times - be mad at the robbers not the people begging you to use your head and open your eyes!

I dealt with identical responses and the same levels of anger with DaMaCoin and Yellowcoin and many others. They all ended up nearly worthless just as quickly as I predicted but somehow we're the bad guys? You will lose money holding this and it's up to you guys to decide how much you're willing to lose. There are more Silkcoins out there right now than Litecoins - nobody is going to be able to "pump" this for one last big dump. The sooner you dump the better. Why not dump half just in case I'm right? If I'm wrong, prove your trade to me and I will pay you the difference. I'm that confident.

I have done the research as a normal investor that has been burned by Gox, Whitecoin, and a few others. I think I know now what to look for and honestly, this coin has legs. It has good dev, technicals and trades well. Carry your message to DRK, XC and CINNI for pump and dumps. This is not one of those coins.

You seem very knowledgeable about crypto even though your account is only a week old. Impressive.
Activity: 196
Fibre Knight

Evidence this is a scam.

Activity: 84
BTC
Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Crypto enthusiast for years.
Activity: 364
I find this coin interesting from a creative perspective although I'm not sure why other than the slick website and clear market momentum.  If I may ask a moronic Monday question about POS.  How is POS any different from a instamined scam coin if the POW stage ends so quickly that the distribution is definitely consolidated to a bunch of greedy SOBs?

SilkCoin had 2 PoW phases to ensure that there was a good distribution of the coins. The first PoW phase was pre-announced, allowing miners enough time to regroup their resources to mine SilkCoin. After the initial PoW phase there was a one month phase of full PoS.

This month long PoS phase allowed us time to build a proper foundation for SilkCoin before the second PoW phase and hence SilkCoin had grown a lot more popular and had garnered a lot more attention and visibility than in the first PoW phase.

This meant that there were far more miners in the second PoW phase leading to better distribution of the coin supply. Evidence as to the distribution can be found here : http://explorer.silk-coin.com/richlist/ where you can see how well distributed SC is.

OK just being the devils advocate here yes the distribution is fairly even according to that list but just 403 wallets.  Is that all the interest ATM in creative and slick alt coins with clear technical prowess behind them.  I would think the bare minimum number to find at leaat 2000 unique and verified individual wallets to be called fairly distributed in my book, but I guess I may be a overly optimistic type person.

yes as razkin says above

3161 addresses with balance greater than 0 seen on the network:

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Hey all.

Just want to thank the dev here for sending the pm for my question earlier.
Looking forward to the coming days.

Peace!
Boestin
Activity: 364
afternoon all ! excited about tomo's update?

I am

Q
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Not much to say, to buy a 70K SC expressed support mintpal
Translated from google translate.
I can't posted image

CODE   COIN NAME   AVAILABLE BALANCE   PENDING DEPOSITS   PENDING WITHDRAWALS   HELD FOR ORDERS
SC   SilkCoin   38993.76313932   0.00000000   0.00000000   32383.40783040   Actions  Expand
Activity: 48

There are +/- 1100 wallets with a balance of 1000 or more and another 1000 with >1 sc.
Activity: 741
Well it was an interesting week-end !  I realy though that with the 2nd PoW it would be a massive dump from multipool, and it looks like the dump is a little bit delayed, and pretty smooth lol.  Its just amazing how much buy support this young coin have, even with this criminal FUDer trying to get SC down.  For those (as I did for a little amount) who bought @6k satoshi, no need to panic.  Just hold on (or day trade), and soon or later price will catch up.  

For the newcomers, I would advise that any sub 4k buy is a no brainer at the moment.  I was hoping for a cheaper rebuy spot, but I wont jeopardize my ride with SC.  I do prefer to pay a little bit more and be sure to be onboard when the run to 10k+ kick in.

Activity: 52

I dont know if there are really just 403 Wallets but you have to see that Silkcoin is listed on the 4 biggest exchanges (Mintpal,Cryptsy,Poloniex,Bittrex) and most people leave their Coins in the exchanges.
two reasons could be: Small amount of Coins, so staking wouldnt pay out OR someone is using mobile devices/ no stationary Computer.
Activity: 1191
Merit: 506
This is who we are.

Activity: 546

Jump to: