Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 131. (Read 332094 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
To all those watching the market, the trader who put up sell orders all the way through the 4-5K price levels, has dumped his/her coins and nearly all the sell orders through to 5K have been subsequently removed. This now means that only 8 BTC is needed to get to 5K.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
What is the rich list link?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
Can some please help me understand this?

"How do i keep some money from staking? Why would i do that?
Just go in settings and set the "reserve balance" field which stands for the amount of money you DON'T want to stake, your money is stuck while it is staking that's why you may want to keep a determined amount available."

"stuck while it's staking"?

What does that mean? Can't use it? Can't use it without it stopping staking? Stuck for how long?

Thanks
Basically when your wallet starts staking coins it will not be available until it get 360 confirms(Not sure about 360 cnf or even less)after it gets confirmed you'll be able to use your funds again. Hope this helped ya. Smiley
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
My only regret was not holding out for a lower price to buy back in.  Grin
Welcome to the club Smiley
Activity: 540
The dev should start to work towards anon'ing the SILK. When he's capable of building such a innovative n splendid wallet, he can develop anon much better than others. Cheer up community !!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Come silkcoin, I support you
went up again until 8000 satoshi  Smiley
Activity: 476
Wow.  Silkcoin's actually going... up on MP.

Up on Poloniex too.

and up on bittrex.

Just have discipline and dont sell your coins. Silkcoin is evenly split, rich list is very healthy the biggest wallets are MP,BITTREX and POLO. This coin is made of middle class not rich 10% :-) Silkcoin can go easily 10M on coinmarket and 20-40 if pushed by whales ,-)

aaaaaaaaaaand we got dumped on. Its only a 3 BTC pump lol
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Can some please help me understand this?

"How do i keep some money from staking? Why would i do that?
Just go in settings and set the "reserve balance" field which stands for the amount of money you DON'T want to stake, your money is stuck while it is staking that's why you may want to keep a determined amount available."

"stuck while it's staking"?

What does that mean? Can't use it? Can't use it without it stopping staking? Stuck for how long?

Thanks
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Up on Poloniex too.

and up on bittrex.

Just have discipline and dont sell your coins. Silkcoin is evenly split, rich list is very healthy the biggest wallets are MP,BITTREX and POLO. This coin is made of middle class not rich 10% :-) Silkcoin can go easily 10M on coinmarket and 20-40 if pushed by whales ,-)
Activity: 192

Up on Poloniex too.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
We need a rise of the price to give back confidence to whom has been trolled by FUD.
I know that SIlk is solid, but everyone needs to be aware oh this.

The price is ok imo. Buy it, sell it, price will take care of itself as long as devs deliver, and to date they are doing fine. Price Will follow.

Price is waaaaay undervaluated right now. IMO, a descent price would be above 10k sat

I meant that the price is not that important.  If the coin is well developped, then well promoted, price will follow.  Then, actually, if you think SC "need a rise of the price", it's probably because you bought it at a higher price point and I understand your "sense of urgency".  But fake price increase dosnt help a currency at all.  Patience Padawan, Patience.

Do not worry for me sir, i bought my SC at 500sat so i am on big profit even now. I'm just sayin copared to the total SC and the features of the wallet, the price should be way higher.

This is not a complain, just my opinion about the actual prices (that are driven by dumps and panic sell from FUD, i am aware of this).
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
win
Activity: 546
The silkcoin wallet suddenly wont load on win 8.1 anymore Sad

Is an error message being displayed or is it simply not loading anymore?
legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000
https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C
The silkcoin wallet suddenly wont load on win 8.1 anymore Sad
Activity: 741
We need a rise of the price to give back confidence to whom has been trolled by FUD.
I know that SIlk is solid, but everyone needs to be aware oh this.

The price is ok imo. Buy it, sell it, price will take care of itself as long as devs deliver, and to date they are doing fine. Price Will follow.

Price is waaaaay undervaluated right now. IMO, a descent price would be above 10k sat

I meant that the price is not that important.  If the coin is well developped, then well promoted, price will follow.  Then, actually, if you think SC "need a rise of the price", it's probably because you bought it at a higher price point and I understand your "sense of urgency".  But fake price increase dosnt help a currency at all.  Patience Padawan, Patience.
Activity: 524
My only regret was not holding out for a lower price to buy back in.  Grin
Jump to: