Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 173. (Read 332094 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Hi,

My addr : BK9MiRXJZobrFXQrbdUeTZ6ySqQW5UA2MZ

I'm mining silkcoin on xHASH, seems cool...

Be careful posting your addy in threads, you can put it in your sig but the mods frown highly upon posting in threads.

Welcome though to the Silky Smoothy Goodness that is "Silkcoin"!
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Hi,

My addr : BK9MiRXJZobrFXQrbdUeTZ6ySqQW5UA2MZ

I'm mining silkcoin on xHASH, seems cool...
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Imma gonna buy 5 btc more soon. This coin is going to 10k.

10 K for sure...likely going to see a bit higher than that though.
Activity: 525
Please ask people to vote for us on Mintpal in the OP under Exchanges.
Activity: 165
Imma gonna buy 5 btc more soon. This coin is going to 10k. It just hit nr 1 volume on bittrex. They have NEVER EVER not gone x2 when they hit nr 1 lol

nr 1?

I think he meant in trade volume, but it's still shy another 6 btc from what i can see. Smiley

I get that but I have no idea what it actually means. Therefore his comment makes no sense.

The closest thing I could find on Google doesn't help it make any more sense.

Notice Recieved
Indicates a company announcement message has been disseminated during the current trading day. Remains for that day only.

Number 1
Activity: 524
Imma gonna buy 5 btc more soon. This coin is going to 10k. It just hit nr 1 volume on bittrex. They have NEVER EVER not gone x2 when they hit nr 1 lol

nr 1?

I think he meant in trade volume, but it's still shy another 6 btc from what i can see. Smiley

I get that but I have no idea what it actually means. Therefore his comment makes no sense.

The closest thing I could find on Google doesn't help it make any more sense.

Notice Recieved
Indicates a company announcement message has been disseminated during the current trading day. Remains for that day only.
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

nr 1?

Activity: 524

nr 1?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I don't know if it was discussed before but isn't this one logo better than current? There should be someone who can do it better, not in Paint like me Wink

https://i.imgflip.com/9j1kv.jpg
im not getting any coins mining. anybody know why? thanks

What is your hash rate and where are you pointed at?
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
im not getting any coins mining. anybody know why? thanks
Activity: 140
How about a DECENTRALIZED social network? No data mining, no privacy issues, no censor ship.
4.  Why would Jane Teenybopper use a decentralized silkcoin social network when all her friends are on Facebook (this question is serious, again, I am not being sarcastic or trolling).

Thank you.

4. This is true and the social network will be for a niche market and I would hope to see it grow organically and eventually reach more mainstream appeal.

When all Facebook wants to do is sell your personal information to make money I think this has appeal.

It's definitely isn't going to overtake Facebook or Google+ overnight, I think in the long run people will grow increasingly tired and annoy at big brother and look for alternative and when they look, Silkcoin eco will be there.
Activity: 364
I am also trying to buy these cheap coins that people keep promising me, infact some days people scream it at me in trollboxes all over the land

Still can't seem to find them tho..

Q
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1092
But who are the devs?
Activity: 140
you shouldnt respond so fast... and quote me.

i collected more at better price.

thanks

edit: talking to some ppl to accept sc
Activity: 672
feeded. your welcome. devs should pickup the pace.

So just when silk hits nr 1 you sell it?
Activity: 868
Panicsellers, feed me Cool
Jump to: