Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 193. (Read 332099 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

On a Friday I was mining mastiff, Monday the pool was closed and no chance to withdraw. What gives?

supernova pool scam ?

no, they are great.  that guy just missed the deadline to withdraw his coins after mastiff pow ended.  not the pools fault if you do not withdraw your coins.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

On a Friday I was mining mastiff, Monday the pool was closed and no chance to withdraw. What gives?

supernova pool scam ?

Suprnova working great for me!
Used them in the past and no problems whatsoever Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Well i'm pointing my ZeusMiner Blizzard to SilkCoin mining once again Smiley should be fun Wink
Activity: 308

supernova pool scam ?
Activity: 204

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
What is the best pool please?

xhash.net is very good low stales
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
What is the best pool please?
Activity: 162
Time Since Last Block   52 minutes 30 seconds @thepool.pw

this sucks big time

most pools are not getting blocks since 30 minutes at least, looks like some multipool jumped in!

yeah better buy at market, mining not worth
We did really expect this to happen, it's all because this coin has lots of potential and things to come in the next month. The platform that will be released has soo much potential, we could be buying / selling our own stuff directly to each other directly from your PC based upon your wallet address. This really is something big in my view, as it would be the FIRST coin to solve 3 things:
1; security; as people keep their wallet open to interact with each other, now we(or me) hardly keep our wallet open as it costs more power than generates coins.
2; really decentralized; we could trade directly with each other, no more transfer coins to exchanges / middle man. Directly from your wallet to the person you want to transfer to or some build in transfer protocol. This is a BIG change as it could eliminate marketplaces (maybe even exchanges and hacks/scams) and even more importantly speeds up process as you go from 3 to 1 actions.
(wallet transfer coins to marketplace -> marketplace buy with coins -> trade to person -> exchange rest coins back to wallet becomes Wallet with marketplace integration -> trade to person directly from wallet) 
3; easy interaction; we will be able to interact with eachother based upon our nicknames instead of the (long) address that we have right now.

Maybe my view is too optimistic but I really do see the potential!!;D Grin Grin

To support they are really delivering, the wallet shows that this coin works as a real IT project / dev team (agile method). They first created a " good" wallet which needed some polishing, so they asked feedback from their customers (the community (mainly Wulfcastle if i'm correct) and changed / tweaked it based upon input. Besides this, every request made in this topic is picked up / discussed really seriously when the intention is seriously of course. My point is, they are not only programming / developing but also looking / thinking what we want and changing the interface so it can be used in reallife. Many coins do have great idea's but are only thinking from their own perspective (like Microsoft does) when for example Apple is really good at looking at demands and delivering what is asked.  Wink Again please correct me if i'm wrong or too optimistic  Cool
Activity: 741
Wow 40gh !   That will dump big time I guess. No big sell order yet.
Activity: 532
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
40GH/S  Shocked

Ya I saw that too, made me want to cry cause my poor lil 1.5 MH/s ain't doin shit lmao
Activity: 672
Im confused, Bittrex, Polo designation for Silkcoin is "SC", xhash designation is "SILK".

Is this a new version of the coin?
Is it safe to send to an exchange with "SC"?
SC is the official ticker of SilkCoin, xHash have chosen to use the SILK ticker, which is unofficial, but makes no difference. The ticker is only a shortened name for the coin and does not affect the coin itself.

Thanks bud!
Activity: 546
Im confused, Bittrex, Polo designation for Silkcoin is "SC", xhash designation is "SILK".

SC is the official ticker of SilkCoin, xHash have chosen to use the SILK ticker, which is unofficial, but makes no difference. The ticker is only a shortened name for the coin and does not affect the coin itself.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
whats the ipominer direct SC port number?
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
multipools are gonna dump this coin all week long until we go POS again
Activity: 672

Activity: 308

this sucks big time

most pools are not getting blocks since 30 minutes at least, looks like some multipool jumped in!

yeah better buy at market, mining not worth
Activity: 178
ipominer.com has almost 6000 Mh  block every 5 min
Activity: 364

this sucks big time

Jump to: