Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 191. (Read 332096 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Mintpal is double edged sword....some coins die once they go there while others succeed

yup shitcoins die once they hit mintpal, after a long battle to the top of the list. silk isn't a shitcoin, and has risen to the top incredibly fast, in a week.
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
Mintpal is double edged sword....some coins die once they go there while others succeed
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
3rd on mintpal by tomorrow. fighting to be listed next monday. id say theres a high chance. imagine POW phaze ending and mintpal adding us the next day. im already picking out my private jet. serious this is easy money.
http://votes.us-d.com/uploads/silkcoin.PNG

Looks like we are going to mintpal i two weeks...
votes.us-d.com
3rd on mintpal by tomorrow. fighting to be listed next monday. id say theres a high chance. imagine POW phaze ending and mintpal adding us the next day. im already picking out my private jet. serious this is easy money.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
is there a SilkCoin rich list available..keen to see currency distribution

here you go Smiley

http://explorer.silk-coin.com/richlist/

lol I'm at 251st place on the list  Cry If I was in top 100 I'd be happy, top 50 I'd be dancing, top 10 I'd think about retiring soon lol

im 6th, not including the 3 exchange addresses. is this even real life. i only dropped 6btc in..
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
where is the biggest pool to mine sc?
Activity: 532
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

here you go Smiley

lol I'm at 251st place on the list  Cry If I was in top 100 I'd be happy, top 50 I'd be dancing, top 10 I'd think about retiring soon lol
legendary
Activity: 336
Mintpal voting , dont forget ,-)
Activity: 364

here you go Smiley

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
so heres comes the SC pump currently 3514 on Bittrex, hold on tight everyone the dump will be coming soon behind and god I can't wait for it nom nom nom tasty SC gonna increase my bag only at 13.2k SC

your probably right but let me throw something at you ,, just speculating and dreaming like i said your prob correct..

What if the marketing blitz has got just as many users as when we launched interested in Silkcoin..

If that is true only half the original amount of coins now available to new adopters... thats not as much as was avail to the people at launch, so what if this is cheapest it gets? what if more people keep the coins as they see future potential

its a guessing game for all we have just tried to make it different and interesting but you never know  Wink

While POSSIBLE not PROBABLE imo the big hashfarms are chugging away and will PnD, alas the cycle of crypto BUT will the dumps be absorbed? most probably, you got plenty of people waiting to chomp up as much cheap SC as possible when the farmers dump, I think this is gonna throw the market into one crazy ass rollercoaster for a while but in the long run I see SC at 25k+

yeah absorption may save us or i might just get some cheap Sc Smiley either way sounds good to me.

All i know is future potential is def not at this level so this little wild ride will be seen as a blip in the lifetime of our coin
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
lol I have dropped from 500 SC a day to 100 SC now Smiley Time to switch to something else, not worth the power cost Smiley

When SC will be 30k satoshi, you will regret this
legendary
so heres comes the SC pump currently 3514 on Bittrex, hold on tight everyone the dump will be coming soon behind and god I can't wait for it nom nom nom tasty SC gonna increase my bag only at 13.2k SC

your probably right but let me throw something at you ,, just speculating and dreaming like i said your prob correct..

What if the marketing blitz has got just as many users as when we launched interested in Silkcoin..

If that is true only half the original amount of coins now available to new adopters... thats not as much as was avail to the people at launch, so what if this is cheapest it gets? what if more people keep the coins as they see future potential

its a guessing game for all we have just tried to make it different and interesting but you never know  Wink

While POSSIBLE not PROBABLE imo the big hashfarms are chugging away and will PnD, alas the cycle of crypto BUT will the dumps be absorbed? most probably, you got plenty of people waiting to chomp up as much cheap SC as possible when the farmers dump, I think this is gonna throw the market into one crazy ass rollercoaster for a while but in the long run I see SC at 25k+

Jump to: