Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 190. (Read 332096 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I am mining at 220 mh/s and got only like 10k silk. so no way I am selling until moon Grin
The current net hashrate is over 50 G/Hashes. It peaked a few hours ago at just over 100 G/Hashes.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
I am mining at 220 mh/s and got only like 10k silk. so no way I am selling until moon Grin
Activity: 546
When are these miners gonna dump? I need more coins!

Wulfcastle was right... The price has held Smiley  It is extremely hard to get any sort of quantity...

Judge Crypto
Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Wulfcastle was right... The price has held Smiley  It is extremely hard to get any sort of quantity...

Judge Crypto
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

6th Top 5 beckons! go go !!

VOTE FOR US .. !! Please!

Activity: 280
Activity: 532
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
so somebody just sent me 1.01 SC no clue who it was or why but THANKS!!!

stake from wallet?

Nope musta been a tip since my SC address is in my Sig, so thanks whoever tipped lol

stake from wallet?
+/- 5 days sounds about right it is entirely dependent on the Network Hashrate its been about 13 hours or so and we are already 1200+ blocks into the 10000 block PoW phase
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Is it true only about 5 days of mining left? I rented some small cheap rigs for 120 hours thinking I wouldn't go over, going to stop doing that.
Everytime I try to download the wallet, it got stopped by google or internet explorer. Do I have to change something in the settings? Anyone an idea?

Tell your browser the file is safe, common occurence with d/l of wallets (go to browser download section in browser and tell the browser its not malicious)

How to mine directly from wallet? Any idea please?  Smiley

go to 'ACTIONS' tab , click on 'DEBUG WINDOW' and in the console type setgenerate true -1

when pow end?

at block 60k .. depends on net hash for time
Activity: 140
How to mine directly from wallet? Any idea please?  Smiley

take your magic wand and tap 3 times on the screen  Grin
Activity: 140
Activity: 565
Crypto enthusiast for years.
How to mine directly from wallet? Any idea please?  Smiley
Activity: 778
Merit: 1000
Everytime I try to download the wallet, it got stopped by google or internet explorer. Do I have to change something in the settings? Anyone an idea?

http://thepool.pw/silk

First pool up, Stable, Fast payouts, DDos protected!

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
where is the biggest pool to mine sc?

xhash.net until now awesome good luck and stale very very low  Wink
Activity: 285
Mintpal is double edged sword....some coins die once they go there while others succeed

yup shitcoins die once they hit mintpal, after a long battle to the top of the list. silk isn't a shitcoin, and has risen to the top incredibly fast, in a week.

Most shitcoins that make it to mintpal made it there cos the votes were paid for and die thereafter. Silk will make it through genuine votes from the community, proving even more reason as to why this coin has such a great future. I predicted based on our vote progress that we will be listed by next Monday, looking that way unless no.1 steps their game up this week.
Activity: 285
is there a SilkCoin rich list available..keen to see currency distribution

here you go Smiley

http://explorer.silk-coin.com/richlist/

lol I'm at 251st place on the list  Cry If I was in top 100 I'd be happy, top 50 I'd be dancing, top 10 I'd think about retiring soon lol

im 6th, not including the 3 exchange addresses. is this even real life. i only dropped 6btc in..

Top 20. Was top 10, did too much day trading and lost some coins. I shoulda just bought, hold and pray Smiley

If price dips here I am taking it all, this coin has huge promise.
Jump to: