Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 188. (Read 332096 times)

Activity: 741
Merit: 500
No volume - I wonder how it will play out.  To sell 15 000 000 SC, now, it would need +- 500 BTC buy support.  I guess many buyers are sidelined - but MP can not just accumulate for days, not even for hours.  I think i will just close my eyes and open it on friday when things will be cleared.  

Or not.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
i rented nicehash and should have scored but thanks to the asshole that kept outbidding me all the way up to 20btc i only got 1000 since my rig was idle most of the time while i kept increasing my bid. nicehash really needs to figure out a way to make it fair because increasing your bid every 30 seconds isnt doing anybody any good. fucking bullshit. done with nicehash and their 20btc for an hour of mining nonsense.

was on nicehash 2 and ya it was rly hard to see that 25 btc per gh order...early it was profitable cuz of diff. but the price dropped fast to 2btc per gh...sometimes watching...i was fine on mining...i got 10k in 1 1/2 hours from 2nd pow start...
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
i rented nicehash and should have scored but thanks to the asshole that kept outbidding me all the way up to 20btc i only got 1000 since my rig was idle most of the time while i kept increasing my bid. nicehash really needs to figure out a way to make it fair because increasing your bid every 30 seconds isnt doing anybody any good. fucking bullshit. done with nicehash and their 20btc for an hour of mining nonsense.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I am so glad I found Silkcoin!! I was all in with XC and had just a little SC and was lucky enough to get out of XC before the second big drop and stayed about even and then bought into SC. Love the community and the devs!
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
Would it be possible to adjust the http://silk-coin.com/ site?

It still shows the old counts.

Silkcoin is a POS-POW hybrid with 4 phases. There will be a maximum of 100 million coins generated throught POS during two stages, difficulty retargets every block.

and

5 000 during the 2 POW stages respectively between blocks 1 to 10 000 & blocks 50 000 to 60 000. Block time is 1 minute.

Maybe also update the wallet.gif demo picture to the new one and update the development progress status indicators Smiley
Activity: 364
Activity: 139
Ipominer switched to Pig, an 1h and 15min ago, more or less, only noticed now, just saying for those that want to manually switch back to Sc's port or to another pool.

They switched to PIG?!?!?! I am insulted Smiley
I'm a bit annoyed because it's 3% to mine with Ipo and if I hadn't noticed I could've lost a day mining Pig instead and there was no "noticeable problem" to justify even a temporary change.
I went to mine at Ipo because it had the biggest visible chunk of miners, from the pools listed, now I guess I'll change to http://thepool.pw?
Or maybe someone will point me to another pool with a bigger hashrate pls

ya 3% is rly rly much! for somebody with low hashrate,ipominer isnt worth to mine.only if u can rent cheap rigs..than its ok..
but its user friendly and working everytime...payouts instant...i like ipominer..but i would mine more on ipo when the fee is a little bit less..like the half 1,5% is more than enough i think...
i was a pool owner and my pool got 1% pool fee and it was enough..u need only enough miner to pay ur server..and ipo have enough

for the amount of work and support Wuher puts into IPOMiner 3% is fair I have profited FAR more from IPOminer than any other pool, if it wasn't for IPOMiner I never would have found out about SC, Wuher has a damn good track record of finding quality coins and adding them so I'm not complaining but I did setup on thepool.pw cause as with all multipools the multiport can switch at anytime and I wanted a dedicated pool but for my day-to-day mining IPOMiner is my go-to

Ipominer got me into looking for new coins and taking risks, and until around 24 of May I kept my humble miners always on the multiport aware that it would be monitored and taken care of. But as of late scrypt, or at Ipo's s-crypt multiport there hasn't been nothing very interesting. I went back to mine with them now for SC regardless of the 3% (that I was gladly paying before since I didn't research coins) because it was the one with the bigest hashrate from the listed pools in the OP. I was also warning people so they could set the direct port at least and be safe/guaranteed.
It was annoying for me because SC is the one I want to mine, and I was ok with paying 3% fee just to have peace of mind. You can understand that right?
legendary
Activity: 1680
CEO Bitpanda.com
LMAO I almost started to miss that gorillajam FUDster someone is butthurt that they panic sold @ 800 sat and lost out BIG lmao

He then bought into QORA at peak price and is now down 50% too. lol sucker.
Activity: 546
Net hashrate now at 80 G/Hashes. Peaked for a second time today at 105 G/Hashes a while back.
Activity: 140
3% does me think of middle kuch kuch coin
Activity: 532
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
LMAO I almost started to miss that gorillajam FUDster someone is butthurt that they panic sold @ 800 sat and lost out BIG lmao
Ipominer switched to Pig, an 1h and 15min ago, more or less, only noticed now, just saying for those that want to manually switch back to Sc's port or to another pool.

I'm a bit annoyed because it's 3% to mine with Ipo and if I hadn't noticed I could've lost a day mining Pig instead and there was no "noticeable problem" to justify even a temporary change.
I went to mine at Ipo because it had the biggest visible chunk of miners, from the pools listed, now I guess I'll change to http://thepool.pw?

ya 3% is rly rly much! for somebody with low hashrate,ipominer isnt worth to mine.only if u can rent cheap rigs..than its ok..
but its user friendly and working everytime...payouts instant...i like ipominer..but i would mine more on ipo when the fee is a little bit less..like the half 1,5% is more than enough i think...
i was a pool owner and my pool got 1% pool fee and it was enough..u need only enough miner to pay ur server..and ipo have enough

for the amount of work and support Wuher puts into IPOMiner 3% is fair I have profited FAR more from IPOminer than any other pool, if it wasn't for IPOMiner I never would have found out about SC, Wuher has a damn good track record of finding quality coins and adding them so I'm not complaining but I did setup on thepool.pw cause as with all multipools the multiport can switch at anytime and I wanted a dedicated pool but for my day-to-day mining IPOMiner is my go-to
Activity: 140
@gorillajam welcome to the thread  Grin

how can we help you
Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC
there he is, I was wondering where our little troll is...  Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
win
people still buying this clone scamshit?
I woulda rented a big miner and rebought big into SC but I only had .25 BTC to begin with which I already spent buying more SC so now I'm reduced to using my miners which just isn't cutting it  Cry
legendary

Activity: 364

ipominer already switched back to SC but there are a couple of pools listed intthe OP
Activity: 139

legendary
I have 1.5 MH/s chugging away since PoW started and only up to about 159 SC  Cry

as pow start i rented a rig with 1,2gh/s for around 1 1/2 hour ..i got around 10k silk...i double my invest but i will hold for better profit
i sold 2k from this coins and all the other 8k coins was for free Cheesy

nice coin..i love it...since 1pow stage im in and i dont regret Smiley
too da moon

silk to 200k sat than im rich and somebody of u 2 Cheesy
Jump to: