Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 189. (Read 332096 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Hmm, I don't see it hitting 25k so soon, but I will also rebuy big at <1200 level.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
the big farms are gonna try and pump, which is happening, before they dump so beware I'm not saying that 3600 is the top but I sure would be mad if I bought at 3600 and then price got dumped to under 3k, but in the long run it doesnt matter cause I can see SC hitting 25k+

I just spent 10 BTC to get 300,000.  If I drops to 1000 then I will buy 1,000,000 Smiley  You are right I see Silk hitting 25k+ soon Smiley
Activity: 238
Ipominer switched to Pig, an 1h and 15min ago, more or less, only noticed now, just saying for those that want to manually switch back to Sc's port or to another pool.

They switched to PIG?!?!?! I am insulted Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
the big farms are gonna try and pump, which is happening, before they dump so beware I'm not saying that 3600 is the top but I sure would be mad if I bought at 3600 and then price got dumped to under 3k, but in the long run it doesnt matter cause I can see SC hitting 25k+
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
buy order at 0.00003659 for 0.54632876 BTC on poloniex! Could be a bluff though. I don't know for a fact the suspicious part of me tells me there some "paint tapers".
and volume is razor thin too, looks like most are sitting on the side lines waiting for the hashfarms to dump, this could still go either way if the dumps get staggered then I think it will have the opposite effect and end up pumping SC but if they happen all at once it will temporarily overwhelm the standing buy orders and push it down......which way will the scale tip?
Activity: 139
Ipominer switched to Pig, an 1h and 15min ago, more or less, only noticed now, just saying for those that want to manually switch back to Sc's port or to another pool.
Sells on Bittrex are starting to gain traction vs. buys, tells me there is a dump brewing
Holy crap another random 20 SC! THANK YOU BENEVOLENT SC DONOR!

I was the one who gave you you 1.01 . I'm used to playing around with the bumbacoin tipping bot. Someone else the 20, I'm not that generous  Wink

LOL well either way thank you kind sir

I was the one who gave you you 1.01 . I'm used to playing around with the bumbacoin tipping bot. Someone else the 20, I'm not that generous  Wink
Activity: 126
If you're not already doing it.

VOTE for SilkCoin on MINTPAL and recieve 15 SilkCoins for every vote!

1. Vote for SC on Mintpal
2. Post the vote number and your SC address on here: http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=541
3. wait, they send out every other day it seems.
4. profit!

You can vote once every hour, in other words, 15 SC per hour in just voting! Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC
105 GH/s network hash, wow !
Activity: 280
I wonder if I won the Oculus.  Cool
I have 1.5 MH/s chugging away since PoW started and only up to about 159 SC  Cry
Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC
This coin is smooth as a silk
Activity: 89
I am mining at 220 mh/s and got only like 10k silk. so no way I am selling until moon Grin

Your name is lossminer after all.
That doesn't seem possible. I mined with 300kh/s and got 10. (Token support lol)

10 to 10,000 seems very possible looking at our hash rates
Activity: 252
I had 100mh on IPOMiner.com   at block 50016 or so   I got 10k silk in less than 1hr   then the difficulty shot through the roof
Activity: 280
I am mining at 220 mh/s and got only like 10k silk. so no way I am selling until moon Grin

Your name is lossminer after all.
That doesn't seem possible. I mined with 300kh/s and got 10. (Token support lol)

My most efficient method of mining so far has been:
Go to work, work hard, make money, sell money for BTC, exchange BTC for SC. Watch the camel all day.
I seen a 240mhs rig for rent for 3hrs for 0.067 BTC, not at the very beginning of the POW phase, but early. I wonder if that would've been worth it to rent. It would've 1 fifth of my pool!
Jump to: