Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 27. (Read 332094 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
So "Silkcoin" admits to selling his portion of premine, why would the community let him anywhere near the rebuilding of this coin? Just let him take his 8 btc and applaud him for the nice looking scam.
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
stupidly enough i maxed myself out in SC today at 1500sat, now the markets are frozen.....

Dev- really go fuck yourself and die while you are at it
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Who is buying it still and for what purpose?
Activity: 150
Ad Libertas!
I don't have the skills to code silkcoin..
As I told you one dev remains + me, he's not the best of them (can't find the confirm error...).

I'm okay for escrow as long as we have a future. Just need to find who.

I also just received a text from the remaining dev telling me someone called him to talk about helping silkcoin with proper organisation and coders. I'll keep you informed I will call him now.

Dev, whatever the problem what, you should have addressed way before everything got out of hand, and yes regarding the pre-mine.. y have you sold it for BTC.. you know i been a constant supporter because of the vision it holds and now u tell us that u sold it for 8 btc.. sure it can get you the Devs you need but its all about trust.. what did you sell it? You know we were always there for you. Wulf, Judge , Quantam,  Malik and the community who believed in it. I hope you can do right to the wrong and stay active if you wanna save this beautiful coin.

P.S: I am still holding SC btw, call me stupid but I have real hopes for this..

I'm still holding too.  The coin can survive if the dev team wants it to survive.  That is the question that remains, however.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Well Im HODLING, will laugh when price hit 10k SAT : Grin

Dev has sold 8 BTC worth of SC, has told us the devs have quit, there is a major bug/security hole, and has lied to directly to the community (posted that a new wallet will be released 2 days ago, when the devs quit 3 days ago).

A lot of you should be angry and are rightly so.
Activity: 154
It's normal there's a bug in the code, markets will be unfrozen when we solved it. And yes there may be a future for SC.

Quantum sorry, I have so much messages everywhere I'm having a hard time handling all this at the same time. So posting here so everyone may see what's happening.

Public your identify and prove it, community will shut up & price will sky rocket.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
I don't have the skills to code silkcoin..
As I told you one dev remains + me, he's not the best of them (can't find the confirm error...).

I'm okay for escrow as long as we have a future. Just need to find who.

I also just received a text from the remaining dev telling me someone called him to talk about helping silkcoin with proper organisation and coders. I'll keep you informed I will call him now.

Dev, whatever the problem what, you should have addressed way before everything got out of hand, and yes regarding the pre-mine.. y have you sold it for BTC.. you know i been a constant supporter because of the vision it holds and now u tell us that u sold it for 8 btc.. sure it can get you the Devs you need but its all about trust.. what did you sell it? You know we were always there for you. Wulf, Judge , Quantam,  Malik and the community who believed in it. I hope you can do right to the wrong and stay active if you wanna save this beautiful coin.

P.S: I am still holding SC btw, call me stupid but I have real hopes for this..
Activity: 168
It's normal there's a bug in the code, markets will be unfrozen when we solved it. And yes there may be a future for SC.

Quantum sorry, I have so much messages everywhere I'm having a hard time handling all this at the same time. So posting here so everyone may see what's happening.
@gorillajam

Fuck you very much.

Looks like madalieninvader is dev, and dev is Shimal

Honestly, if dev is not the guy, why not just public identify.

Give me your name, address, date of birth and occupation first. Throw in a DNA sample too if you want.

Why no public identity? Do you see how people are on this forum??? It's pretty obvious why most of us want to remain anonymous.

I don't think so, why vertcoin, dogecoin, litecoin public their identify?
You should prove something to earn your credits.
Activity: 98
win
Look at the ideas, with good devs we can fix the current issues and implement all the ideas we got all along.

Good things seems to be coming, we got new partners coming in, Silkcoin is not dead!

As for the name no once again we're not coinmart and all those and not the poor guy you linked to.. This is pretty obvious.

Panic time!!!

What time is it in Durban now people?

Brrrring Brrrring Brrrrring Brrrrring! lol
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
SILKCOIN

You still HAVE NOT talked to your team at all but your asking for new people?

, still has not contacted any of us

Q
Activity: 806
Merit: 1000
This is from Bittrex !!

@gorillajam

Fuck you very much.

Give me your name, address, date of birth and occupation first. Throw in a DNA sample too if you want.

I can of course do that if dev public his identify.
he is trying to rescue the trust, so he must do something to earn the credits.
Activity: 224
http://qoinpro.com/cc9596f66d20add189728cb834d59b8
if you are holding you are lying to yourself.

better sell this shit coin. serious its FUBAR
Activity: 298
Merit: 250

Bittrex have already disabled the coin and more will proceed. Get them out while you can. Mines blocked in there.
Activity: 168
@gorillajam

Fuck you very much.

Why no public identity? Do you see how people are on this forum??? It's pretty obvious why most of us want to remain anonymous.
Activity: 130
@gorillajam

Fuck you very much.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Look at the ideas, with good devs we can fix the current issues and implement all the ideas we got all along.

Good things seems to be coming, we got new partners coming in, Silkcoin is not dead!

As for the name no once again we're not coinmart and all those and not the poor guy you linked to.. This is pretty obvious.

Just public your identify!  lol
@gorillajam

Fuck you very much.

Pages:
Jump to: