Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 244. (Read 332099 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I didnt notice if my click was counted when voting but mintpal said "Error! You must have a larger trade history in order to vote"

i guess its a safety mechanism to stop people creating unlimited accounts and constantly voting Sad

Q
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I didnt notice if my click was counted when voting but mintpal said "Error! You must have a larger trade history in order to vote"
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

There's nothing unusual about this. It's the way markets are. For the price to move forward oscillation has to occur. This is just a correction, if you look at the current prices you'll notice that we currently have a lot more buy support at this price level, compared to before the price drop. This indicates an upcoming rally to take prices to new highs.

If you look at the price depth, chart you'll see there's virtually no sell walls all the way to 2500 Sat.

TL;DR : This recent price drop is a natural market correction which paves the way for the price to move to new highs. There's no reason to panic. Now is the perfect time to buy for those who want to enter the market.
To all those worried about the price ^^

There a just a few people or only one who is selling his Silk to lower the price and buy more back cheaper from the weak hands.

My prediction? In a week at least 5000 Sats Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

There's nothing unusual about this. It's the way markets are. For the price to move forward oscillation has to occur. This is just a correction, if you look at the current prices you'll notice that we currently have a lot more buy support at this price level, compared to before the price drop. This indicates an upcoming rally to take prices to new highs.

If you look at the price depth, chart you'll see there's virtually no sell walls all the way to 2500 Sat.

TL;DR : This recent price drop is a natural market correction which paves the way for the price to move to new highs. There's no reason to panic. Now is the perfect time to buy for those who want to enter the market.
To all those worried about the price ^^

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Thanx chaps remember u have to return to polo to give me details , one of you hasn't

Also read below it may be of interest

Introducing Operation Shock & Awe

What is Operation Shock & Awe?

Operation Shock & Awe is the internal name for a social initiative spearheaded through a series of giveaways from various outlets. The aim of operation shock and awe is to do a blitz of SilkCoin and get as many people as possible to hear about SilkCoin, download our wallet, learn about our features and in the process get listed on further exchanges.

How will Operation Shock & Awe work?

Operation Shock & Awe is a 2-part initiative.

Part 1, which is currently underway and will continue all the way through to the 2nd PoW phase, will be used to spread the word around about SilkCoin and in turn get listed on MintPal. This will provide us some stability and foundation going through to the 2nd PoW phase.

Part 2, which will collerate with the start of the 2nd Pow phase, will be a full on social media blitz to get as many people as possible to hear about SilkCoin. We already have some big crypto names in social media lined up ready for part 2. The names of these social media accounts will be anounced at the start of part 2.

Who are the current participants on Part 1?

All Crypto All Day
CryptoSandwich

Between the 2 above Twitter accounts, they have a following of over 36 000 people. SilkCoin will be tweeted about daily to each of these 36 000 followers.

CryptoSandwich is in charge of our MintPal voting campaign that can be found here : http://coinzen.org/index.php/topic,858.0.html

Each voter will receive 15 SC per vote. There are additional prizes which include a 15 000 SC grand prize to the person who votes the most along with 2 500 SC prizes each for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th place voters

What can I do to help?

1. Vote for us on MintPal and post here : http://coinzen.org/index.php/topic,858.0.html to claim your 15 SC rewards
2. Retweet this : https://twitter.com/CryptoSandwich/status/470789069430333443 with the handle #silkcoin
3. Retweet all #silkcoin tweets from All Crypto All Day
4. Tweet what you like most about Silkcoin with the handle #silkcoin

*This is the first of many announcements to come.

Keep it up!
Do you have to trade on mintpal to vote there?

You only have to have an account no trading required

Q

Hmmm, I signed up it says I need a larger trade history to vote. I wonder how large. Happy to trade there as well if ppl think the voting is important. To be honest any exchange that doesn't list SC will miss out sooner or later.

hmm sry man did not realize you had to trade Sad
Can you mine thi right now? On the OP it says second stage is blocks 10,000 - 50,000 and it appears it is on 33973 but none of the pools I have checked seem to be mining? I would really like to get in on this coin but I don't have any cash right now to buy any coin. I put all my spendable money into some GPUs Smiley

blocks 10k -50k are POS only , POw will resume for blocks 50k-60k

right now www.hasco.ws are allowing mining with Silkcoin payments but until block 50k you wont be able to mine directly.

Q
Activity: 280

Q

Hmmm, I signed up it says I need a larger trade history to vote. I wonder how large. Happy to trade there as well if ppl think the voting is important. To be honest any exchange that doesn't list SC will miss out sooner or later.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Can you mine thi right now? On the OP it says second stage is blocks 10,000 - 50,000 and it appears it is on 33973 but none of the pools I have checked seem to be mining? I would really like to get in on this coin but I don't have any cash right now to buy any coin. I put all my spendable money into some GPUs Smiley

Next POW (mining) phase starts at block 50,000.  You'll be able to mine it then (about 10 days from now).
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Q
Activity: 280
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
http://coinzen.org/index.php/topic,858.0.html to claim your 15 SC rewards    

works very well and fast payment

a lot of people have recently registered.

incubate your silkcoin they are gold nugget

aye the word is getting out.. who wants a pump and dump coin? not me !!!.. i want steady rise with the little highs and dips you get in this rollercoaster world of crypto .. steady rise to the top!!!!!

im used to think we could eventually replace LTC as the 2nd coin when u look at the wallet .. maybe btc should be the target /gasp

Vote / buy / Hold!!!

we are still young only way is up!

Activity: 283
Merit: 118
ETH 0xA9E06eaDc901737326237490C94B253e9876D743
http://coinzen.org/index.php/topic,858.0.html to claim your 15 SC rewards    

works very well and fast payment

a lot of people have recently registered.

incubate your silkcoin they are gold nugget
Activity: 331

When this will hit, talks about silkcoin price @ 2000-3000 will switch to  " Do you remember mid-end May 2014, when it was below 10k? I wish I bought then"
Thanx chaps remember u have to return to polo to give me details , one of you hasn't

Also read below it may be of interest

Introducing Operation Shock & Awe

What is Operation Shock & Awe?

Operation Shock & Awe is the internal name for a social initiative spearheaded through a series of giveaways from various outlets. The aim of operation shock and awe is to do a blitz of SilkCoin and get as many people as possible to hear about SilkCoin, download our wallet, learn about our features and in the process get listed on further exchanges.

How will Operation Shock & Awe work?

Operation Shock & Awe is a 2-part initiative.

Part 1, which is currently underway and will continue all the way through to the 2nd PoW phase, will be used to spread the word around about SilkCoin and in turn get listed on MintPal. This will provide us some stability and foundation going through to the 2nd PoW phase.

Part 2, which will collerate with the start of the 2nd Pow phase, will be a full on social media blitz to get as many people as possible to hear about SilkCoin. We already have some big crypto names in social media lined up ready for part 2. The names of these social media accounts will be anounced at the start of part 2.

Who are the current participants on Part 1?

All Crypto All Day
CryptoSandwich

Between the 2 above Twitter accounts, they have a following of over 36 000 people. SilkCoin will be tweeted about daily to each of these 36 000 followers.

CryptoSandwich is in charge of our MintPal voting campaign that can be found here : http://coinzen.org/index.php/topic,858.0.html

Each voter will receive 15 SC per vote. There are additional prizes which include a 15 000 SC grand prize to the person who votes the most along with 2 500 SC prizes each for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th place voters

What can I do to help?

1. Vote for us on MintPal and post here : http://coinzen.org/index.php/topic,858.0.html to claim your 15 SC rewards
2. Retweet this : https://twitter.com/CryptoSandwich/status/470789069430333443 with the handle #silkcoin
3. Retweet all #silkcoin tweets from All Crypto All Day
4. Tweet what you like most about Silkcoin with the handle #silkcoin

*This is the first of many announcements to come.

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1036
Looking forward to SC doing well!
Activity: 827
Merit: 251
Activity: 434
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
Great wallet, good buy at this price. Won't be this low for long
Jump to: